Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? (35700 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by LaRosa01: 10:26pm On May 18, 2023
the more you speak the more you expose yourself.so you know what a real man is?? so tell us what year you were a man ,that qualifies you to know what a man is?
the only thing you need to know if you were well trained is what a real woman is.but surely you do not know what that is.as for head of home,that statement proves to me you are worse than I imagined,just for education purpose,head of home is not optional nor conditional .your head is your head and if you dont like your head,please divorce him.if you feel your head is a failure,please remember you chose him all by yourself,so you too are a failure that is why you can only attract a failure.

Dearlove2me:
Oga, you can't be living a low life, behaving like a toddler and expect yourself to excersis authority over your home. They're many ingredients that makes a real man a man. Is not by ranting online.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by njelrapheal: 4:32am On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where in scripture did Jesus Christ tell you that you must first be one with Him before you can be holy? By the way, what do you understand the word holy to mean? undecided
read mark 10:25- 27. It is impossible to be saved by ur hand. To be saved means u are righteos or holy and u earned it by ur holiness
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 4:52am On May 19, 2023
njelrapheal:
read mark 10:25- 27. It is impossible to be saved by ur hand. To be saved means u are righteos or holy and u earned it by ur holiness
Why does lying remain second nature for many of you? The story below is about the rich young man to approached Jesus Christ inquiring how he could enter into the Kingdom of God. i.e. become born-again with access through the narrow gate which leads to true life - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30 - the eye of the needle. There is no use of the term "holy" nor "righteous" to be found in this context nor in the context of John 3 vs 1 - 21 where Jesus Christ is recorded to have in fact explained what it means to be born-again.
17 Jesus started to leave, but a man ran to him and bowed down on his knees before him. The man asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to get the life that never ends?”
18 Jesus answered, “Why do you call me good? Only God is good.
19 And you know his commands: ‘You must not murder anyone, you must not commit adultery, you must not steal, you must not lie, you must not cheat, you must respect your father and mother ….’”
20 The man said, “Teacher, I have obeyed all these commands since I was a boy.”
21 Jesus looked at the man in a way that showed how much he cared for him. He said, “There is still one thing you need to do. Go and sell everything you have. Give the money to those who are poor, and you will have riches in heaven. Then come and follow me.”
22 The man was upset when Jesus told him to give away his money. He didn’t want to do this, because he was very rich. So he went away sad.
23 Then Jesus looked at his followers and said to them, “It will be very hard for a rich person to enter God’s kingdom!”
24 The followers were amazed at what Jesus said. But he said again, “My children, it is very hard to enter God’s kingdom!
25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter God’s kingdom!”
26 The followers were even more amazed and said to each other, “Then who can be saved?”
27 Jesus looked at them and said, “That is something people cannot do, but God can. He can do anything.” - Mark 10 vs 17 - 27
Why do you keep trying to force the Word of God — Jesus Christ — to say that which He never said? Why do you think it is OK to reject that which He in fact stated in order that you can assert your own opinion over His Truth? undecided

P.S The eye of the needle is a reference to the narrow gate which in Matthew 7 vs 13- 14 Jesus Christ said only a few will find and enter.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by avaalbertreo: 5:45am On May 19, 2023
would you like to tell the reason of fighting?
http://bestbluegreenalgae.com
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 19, 2023
olabrinks:
My husband this my husband that.. killing yourself all in the name of the shambles you call a marriage. As if this man wouldn’t sell your kidney if he had the chance to, just to satisfy his useless gambling problem. Separate from this man ohh! Because even if you try to deal with him.. this kind of man can become abusive. Unless you want to cry all the days of your life.. be selfish like your husband. Focus on yourself. Think about your life.

If you like read all these comments and go back to crying all day and night begging your husband. Nobody is going to advise you again if you open another thread because we are tired.
Noted. Thanks
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 19, 2023
LaRosa01:
the more you speak the more you expose yourself.so you know what a real man is?? so tell us what year you were a man ,that qualifies you to know what a man is?
the only thing you need to know if you were well trained is what a real woman is.but surely you do not know what that is.as for head of home,that statement proves to me you are worse than I imagined,just for education purpose,head of home is not optional nor conditional .your head is your head and if you dont like your head,please divorce him.if you feel your head is a failure,please remember you chose him all by yourself,so you too are a failure that is why you can only attract a failure.

Weldon Sir
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by isax(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All these people asking you to pray — destiny4luv, Oloki, nappy760, Westernequinox, KazikageSama, ElijahIme1992, Blackazuma99, Zion243, MASTAkiLLAh, cyprianken, Starz825, Praktikals1000, TheOnlyUyai, isax, Herberthansome, ogascomax — do you know what they have in common? They detest your kind, any woman who would even consider life outside of bondage in marriage as a better option. They despise the fact that you would dare to consider abandoning marriage to one of their own. But guess what? Absolutely none of them would think to pray, even for a second, if they were to find themselves shackled to anything close to what you are dealing with. You better wake the fk up from your brain damage, get out there, and do whatever you need to, to jumpstart your life and situation. undecided

God will not answer you; I can assure you of that because God is not a liar. He established the fact that He does not answer the unrighteous- Isaiah 1 and Isaiah 59. You can sit and try to go against Him while you watch your youth and vigor vanish from you in what seems a dead-end situation, or you can get off your butt, go out there, and make yourself an employed woman, for the sake of your and your child. undecided

Sebi no be u post why u condey mention me...
Bia... Be very careful
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On May 19, 2023
isax:
■ Sebi no be u post why u condey mention me... Bia... Be very careful
So it is ok for you to lie to her using God's name but not ok for me to point out said lie? undecided
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 19, 2023
Problem
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by njelrapheal: 6:25am On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why does lying remain second nature for many of you? The story below is about the rich young man to approached Jesus Christ inquiring how he could enter into the Kingdom of God. i.e. become born-again with access through the narrow gate which leads to true life - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30 - the eye of the needle. There is no use of the term "holy" nor "righteous" to be found in this context nor in the context of John 3 vs 1 - 21 where Jesus Christ is recorded to have in fact explained what it means to be born-again.
Why do you keep trying to force the Word of God — Jesus Christ — to say that which He never said? Why do you think it is OK to reject that which He in fact stated in order that you can assert your own opinion over His Truth? undecided

P.S The eye of the needle is a reference to the narrow gate which in Matthew 7 vs 13- 14 Jesus Christ said only a few will find and enter.

I see that you interprete the bible with your mind.. all have sinned. Even jesus said no one is good except God. So what are you saying. You cant be righteous of your own doing. It would be so imperfect and not meet God's standard. So. JESUS is the perfect being in him We can be holy. That is why he said if you do not eat my body and drink my blood you would have no life in you. Eating his body anf blood makes us one flesh and spirit in christ and draws us closer to God who is life himself. To have life is to have righteosness to be righeous is to be without sin. The wage of sin is death. So tell me how can you be righteous. When every single day we offend God. Jesus used the opptunity describe above to educate them that its only with God that the impossibility of man's righteosness can be made possible. Peace.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 11:42am On May 21, 2023
njelrapheal:
■ I see that you interprete the bible with your mind.. all have sinned. Even jesus said no one is good except God. So what are you saying. You cant be righteous of your own doing. It would be so imperfect and not meet God's standard. So. JESUS is the perfect being in him We can be holy. That is why he said if you do not eat my body and drink my blood you would have no life in you. Eating his body anf blood makes us one flesh and spirit in christ and draws us closer to God who is life himself. To have life is to have righteosness to be righeous is to be without sin. The wage of sin is death. So tell me how can you be righteous. When every single day we offend God. Jesus used the opptunity describe above to educate them that its only with God that the impossibility of man's righteosness can be made possible. Peace.
1. You pretend you are born-again---- you have entered the Kingdom of God aka in Jesus --- and as such as in Christ yet when it comes to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, you embrace some and even do them without second thought( the commands in bold below), but as for others you make excuses claiming only God is good and perfect and so their is no reason for you to do as God commands and teaches in regards to those.

Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find....
Continue to ask, continue to seek, continue to knock....
● Become Holy even as your Father in Heaven is Holy
● Seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness...
● If you love me , you will obey My commandments
● if you are my disciple, you will continue to accept and obey my teachings and commandments as it is by knowing the truth that you are eventually set free from slavery to sin...

Look, Jesus Christ warned that cursed is anyone who accepts some of His teachings qnd commandments while rejecting others - Matthew 23
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by njelrapheal: 6:28pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You pretend you are born-again---- you have entered the Kingdom of God aka in Jesus --- and as such as in Christ yet when it comes to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, you embrace some and even do them without second thought( the commands in bold below), but as for others you make excuses claiming only God is good and perfect and so their is no reason for you to do as God commands and teaches in regards to those.

Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find....
Continue to ask, continue to seek, continue to knock....
● Become Holy even as your Father in Heaven is Holy
● Seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness...
● If you love me , you will obey My commandments
● if you are my disciple, you will continue to accept and obey my teachings and commandments as it is by knowing the truth that you are eventually set free from slavery to sin...

Look, Jesus Christ warned that cursed is anyone who accepts some of His teachings qnd commandments while rejecting others - Matthew 23

Bros i dont embrace some . Of cos u have work to do to gain salvation. But that work cannot be don of ur own accord. Its not like if u read u will pass. This one is if u read u just need him to pass cos ur reading is filty and worthless
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On May 21, 2023
njelrapheal:
■ Bros i dont embrace some .
■ Of cos u have work to do to gain salvation. But that work cannot be don of ur own accord. Its not like if u read u will pass. This one is if u read u just need him to pass cos ur reading is filty and worthless
1. You think your lies are not recorded or what? undecided

2. Again, what proof did you receive from God when you supposedly became born-again? I am still asking you because you seem to have no clue at all who Jesus Christ is or how to live in Him but you keep asserting you have experienced Him by way of lies, essentially casting Jesus Christ as some sort of liar. undecided
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by njelrapheal: 8:16am On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You think your lies are not recorded or what? undecided

2. Again, what proof did you receive from God when you supposedly became born-again? I am still asking you because you seem to have no clue at all who Jesus Christ is or how to live in Him but you keep asserting you have experienced Him by way of lies, essentially casting Jesus Christ as some sort of liar. undecided

Bro..i have been baptised. Again i am not arguing with you that i have a clue. I am only correcting ur wrong notion that you can be holy of ur own doing.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 12:47pm On May 22, 2023
njelrapheal:
■ Bro..i have been baptised. Again i am not arguing with you that i have a clue.
■ I am only correcting ur wrong notion that you can be holy of ur own doing.
1. You keep saying you are baptized yet every single word out of your mouth contradicts Jesus Christ.

2. But the so-called wrong notion is taken directly from the teachings of Jesus Christ, as I have indicated over and over now. So? undecided
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by njelrapheal: 6:31pm On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You keep saying you are baptized yet every single word out of your mouth contradicts Jesus Christ.

2. But the so-called wrong notion is taken directly from the teachings of Jesus Christ, as I have indicated over and over now. So? undecided

That is because you are misrepresenting amd misinterpreting it. Being baptized does not make me all righteous and holy. That was only in response to ur question of being born again
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On May 22, 2023
njelrapheal:
■ That is because you are misrepresenting amd misinterpreting it. Being baptized does not make me all righteous and holy. That was only in response to ur question of being born again
1. Claiming you have the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth means you insist by yourself on being Holy and as such KNOW the Truth of God and have been set free from slavery to Sin(and its' many lies by the Truth of God) - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. You have consistently mentioned how you commune with the Holy Spirit, have you not? So, why do you now shriek from the word Holy? undecided

Anyways, what I have continued to ask is whether you are even born-again — a sinner who has at least entered into the Kingdom of God— in the first place — and if you have proof of this, to begin with, before you can even claim to have the holy spirit. undecided
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by njelrapheal: 5:23am On May 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Claiming you have the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth means you insist by yourself on being Holy and as such KNOW the Truth of God and have been set free from slavery to Sin(and its' many lies by the Truth of God) - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. You have consistently mentioned how you commune with the Holy Spirit, have you not? So, why do you now shriek from the word Holy? undecided

Anyways, what I have continued to ask is whether you are even born-again — a sinner who has at least entered into the Kingdom of God— in the first place — and if you have proof of this, to begin with, before you can even claim to have the holy spirit. undecided

Bro at what point did i said i commune with the holy spirit. Please stop miscontruing things. And stop making misinterpretations. Keeo it on the matter. You cant be holy of ur own accord simple.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 5:28am On May 23, 2023
njelrapheal:
■ Bro at what point did i said i commune with the holy spirit. Please stop miscontruing things. And stop making misinterpretations. Keeo it on the matter. You cant be holy of ur own accord simple.
1. undecided To be in Jesus Christ means to be born-again, and as such, those who are born-again are in fact able to achieve that which Jesus Christ has urged them to achieve which includes but is not limited to . undecided
■ Be ye born again even as your father in Heaven is born again
■ Seek ye first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and God's Righteousness
..... these are just a some of the works you are meant to do once you enter into the Kingdom of God in order to obtain the Holy Spirit(Spirit of Truth) and eventually become approved righteous by God. Spinning the conversation around and around will not change any of this. Now to the question I keep asking which you have yet to give a definitive answer to.

Now, again, are you born-again — born of water and born of Spirit —, and if yes, do you have the proof of this that Jesus Christ said everyone must have? If you do not have the proof, then what it means is you are not in Jesus Christ and are still poking at issues as someone from the outside explaining why you keep pushing off the work that you are meant to do once you are born-again aka in Jesus Christ undecided
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by HardMirror(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Hardmirror kindly contribute your piece of wisdom. Thank you.
that is her problem. Let her go and get a life. How some people live with liabilities is beyond me.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by BRIMBRAM: 3:59pm On May 24, 2023
HardMirror:
that is her problem. Let her go and get a life. How some people live with liabilities is beyond me.

Long time no see. Hope you are good. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by HardMirror(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Long time no see. Hope you are good. Thanks for your contribution.
yeah i am. Thanks been damn busy man
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by BRIMBRAM: 4:05pm On May 24, 2023
HardMirror:
yeah i am. Thanks been damn busy man

That's good to hear.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by KingofHearts(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2023
You will need to read my position over again calmly.
You cannot just encourage everyone to destroy their marriages.Also,only the 2 in a relationship know everything. You can’t trust one side of the story! You need to hear from people who handle these cases and see for yourself.I.e court ,artiste dispute agencies and co.
But if you see me as whatever you think,run with it!!

Kobojunkie:
Dearlove2me, see dem! They will never subject themselves to such a miserable existence but will quickly, even without second thought consider it the best solution for women in marriage. If you look well, some of dem have developed a sick form of admiration for women who sit tight year after year praying and fasting for their dead marriages to rise from the dead. Deep down they know it won't ever happen but they cheer the foolishness on anyways because in their minds that is the lot of a woman in marriage. undecided

They hide the wickedness behind the many mentions of the name of a God whose truth they have little to know real regard for. If you ask them, they won't hesitate to cast God as a liar by claiming He answers all of their prayers when in truth, they can't even tell which direction God breaths.They just can't stand the audacity of you. undecided
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On May 26, 2023
KingofHearts:
■ You will need to read my position over again calmly. You cannot just encourage everyone to destroy their marriages.
■ Also,only the 2 in a relationship know everything. You can’t trust one side of the story! You need to hear from people who handle these cases and see for yourself.I.e court ,artiste dispute agencies and co. But if you see me as whatever you think,run with it!!
I have never once encouraged everyone to destroy their marriages so try to be less dramatic in your retorts abeg! undecided

OP is one of the people in the relationship, right? And she created these many threads to speak of how she cannot hold on any longer. But, what you saying is even though OP is here indicating she is done and wants out of the relationship so she can start her life near, you believe instead that there are third parties out there who will convince her that she is not fed up and should continue to live as a tool in her own marriage? Is that it? undecided
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hi Thegamingorca. I apologize if my question came across to you as derogatory. As I said earlier, the intent was genuine and not malicious.

I was just fascinated by the way you were answering a lot of health questions, nothing more. Cheers.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Hi Thegamingorca. I apologize if my question came across to you as derogatory. As I said earlier, the intent was genuine and not malicious.

I was just fascinated by the way you were answering a lot of health questions, nothing more. Cheers.

It wasn't your fault, cheesy your post was only misconstrued.

I really didn't mind It initially. I would have answered it but for the way the atmosphere in the topic changed after that. cheesy

Sometimes, waiting moms clinging to hope don't like to accept bad news as an eventuality. grin
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Thegamingorca:

It wasn't your fault, cheesy your post was only misconstrued.

I really didn't mind It initially. I would have answered it but for the way the atmosphere in the topic changed after that. cheesy

Sometimes, waiting moms clinging to hope don't like to accept bad news as an eventuality. grin

Truly, it was misconstrued. It's why I didn't respond to the mentions because I asked the question from a place of curiosity and not bashing like they must have thought. grin
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Truly, it was misconstrued. It's why I didn't respond to the mentions because I asked the question from a place of curiosity and not bashing like they must have thought. grin

grin
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by KOD123: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Enlee ooooo assistant Holy Spirit.... People that have manual of who God answers and doesn't answer... I really dont know how people read there bible... Is it the same God that desires none perishes that would close His ears to there cries.... Or did you know who King David was, read through the psalms you would see him acknowledging his sins and iniquities and the rest and still God called Him a man after His own heart....

How would the sinner abi na unrighteous come to righteousness if they dont cry to the one who alone can make one righteous.
Please let's stop the judgement and instead of all this learn and know God's way.

God is love, read 1 Corinthians 13 I guess it would help our understanding

Kobojunkiepost=123176100:
Praying to whom exactly? Are you kidding? undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

Magic has a better chance of happening to her than God hearing her prayer. She needs to get off her arse and move for the sake of her own life and future. undecided
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
KOD123:
Enlee ooooo assistant Holy Spirit.... People that have manual of who God answers and doesn't answer... I really dont know how people read there bible...
■ Is it the same God that desires none perishes that would close His ears to there cries....
■ Or did you know who King David was, read through the psalms you would see him acknowledging his sins and iniquities and the rest and still God called Him a man after His own heart....
■ How would the sinner abi na unrighteous come to righteousness if they dont cry to the one who alone can make one righteous. Please let's stop the judgement and instead of all this learn and know God's way.
■ God is love, read 1 Corinthians 13 I guess it would help our understanding
1. God made clear He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous under any circumstances whatsoever; The prayers, thanksgiving, offerings, praises, pleas, good works, etc., of the unrighteous, are made filthy by their sins and hence an abomination to a Holy God. It's explained right there in scripture for anyone who has eyes and ears to gain an understanding of. undecided

2. Yes, the same God that said He desires for none to perish also said He will not lower His standard for any man. Hence the reason why He urged all to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness in order that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayer — will then be added to one. There is no other way to get at answers from God except by being approved of righteousness by God Himself. undecided

3. David was first a righteous man when God first chose him. God told you this when He said that David was a man after His(God's own heart) at the time that He, God, first chose David. You see, Saul was an unrighteous man when God first chose Him, which is part of why Saul failed as King by God's standard. For this reason, God chose David, a boy who was already righteous, to be King after Saul. So, it wasn't the case that David was a man after God's heart — a righteous man—after He became King. No, David lived his life in obedience to God's Law and commandments and was already righteous — approved so by God—before he was made King by God.

God moves mountains for those who are righteous. Not only does He forgive them their sins, but He also puts it as far as the East is from the West when He does. (God does none of that for the unrighteous.) So, for you to compare yourself and your lot to David, you must first be approved righteous by God Himself. undecided

4. Prayer is not the key — never was. Holiness and then Righteousness is only attained through continuous submission and obedience to God's teachings and commandments — His Law. It was that way during the time of David, Moses, Solomon, Elijah, John, etc, and it is still the same even in Jesus Christ — John 8 vs 31 - 36. No amount of praying can make that happen for any man, not under God's watch. undecided

5. God is indeed Love but He said His Love is only for those who obey His teachings and commandments — His Law — John 15 vs 9 - 11 undecided
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Chinny024(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dearlove2me:
Is like I'm in a sound prof house shouting on top of my voice and no one is hearing me. It seems they don't even understand what I'm going through.

I explained everything to my family and everyone including my mother, and they keep advicing me to stand on my feet and fight for my home, so long as they's no violence. That I shouldn't divorce my husband.
We always have heated argument, raising voice at each other.

My mother inlaw on the other hand, was crying on the phone. Telling me not to mention that name (divorce) ever again.
All the family members are not in support of divorce, but the main person I'm married to seems not to care at all.

He obviously refused to stop gambling away with any money that comes to his hand.
He presently have no job and he's owning a lot.

He's addicted and he's not making effort to stop. This is the root problem in my home. Because he exhibit all the wrong behavior as a result of this addiction.
Once he have any little money, his attitude, everything changed. He becomes scary. Until he finishes everything in betting, I wouldn't be able to talk to him and he will listen.

What should I do? Where do I go that I wouldn't look like a disobedient person, dispite everyone's pleade?
I'm using all my time to cry, qurrel and grieve here. Can't find myself.
I am not financially stable to make a move without my family's support.

Quite hurtful...How strong is the support person you have..How many kids do you have?...Can you quietly go home and rebuild ur emotions first?..Might be spending time with your immediate family members and sometimes your inlaws side....If you get a tangible work there, stay for sometime and work...Heal and come back if need be...From the way you are sounding, depression is creeping in gradually..Just find a way and sort ur psychological needs first around your love ones.
All the best...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.