Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

My Goat Broke A Leg - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Goat Broke A Leg (507 Views)

My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid / Beginning Of My Goat Farm(a-z) / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Goat Broke A Leg by Abojupupa: 7:35pm On May 16, 2023
It's a kid, 3.5 months old. While trying to jump through burglar proof, it's leg got caught and the bone got broken, yes, literally speaking. I've tried to reset the bone and tied the leg.
I'm a small scale farmer. What further advice would you offer me? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by illicit(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2023
Eat it

shocked

1 Like

Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by garriAndsugar: 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
Asun loading
Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by IamAsiri: 8:01pm On May 16, 2023
Abojupupa:
It's a kid, 3.5 months old. While trying to jump through burglar proof, it's leg got caught and the bone got broken, yes, literally speaking. I've tried to reset the bone and tied the leg.
I'm a small scale farmer. What further advice would you offer me? Thanks in anticipation.

Just keep watching it. I am not too sure but can you add a little dosage of calcium in its feed to probably increase the healing process? You can also ask around as I am not an authority on this; I just thought about it.

1 Like

Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by xpressionx(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2023
illicit:
Eat it

shocked

You dey ask nairalanders for advice wey concern meat grin

People wey dey chop snake 🐍
Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by oyonu(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2023
Take her to a vet or better still, traditional born healer.

1 Like

Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by Abojupupa: 10:45pm On May 16, 2023
IamAsiri:

Just keep watching it. I am not too sure but can you add a little dosage of calcium in its feed to probably increase the healing process? You can also ask around as I am not an authority on this; I just thought about it.
Thanks.
Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by Abojupupa: 10:45pm On May 16, 2023
oyonu:
Take her to a vet or better still, traditional born healer
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by staga: 10:47pm On May 16, 2023
Take it to a vet, who will apply a POP. It will heal in 6 weeks.
Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by Abojupupa: 2:26pm On May 17, 2023
staga:
Take it to a vet, who will apply a POP. It will heal in 6 weeks.
funny you cheesy
Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by rainmoredays: 3:12pm On May 17, 2023
Abojupupa:
funny you cheesy
What's funny there. Don't you know what's a POP, he's talking about bandage.
That's the best advice for you and discarded it
Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by staga: 4:17pm On May 17, 2023
Abojupupa:
funny you cheesy

Since you have rejected my advice, you are free to do as you will. Na you get goat.
Re: My Goat Broke A Leg by Abojupupa: 1:39am On May 20, 2023
staga:

Since you have rejected my advice, you are free to do as you will. Na you get goat.
Sorry Bro, didn't know you meant it. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Try To Ride Cow, It's Very Dangerous / Catfish Of Various Sizes For Sale In Otta / Rice For Sale In Large Quantity Call 09031591737/ 07080026949

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.