Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,189 members, 7,957,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. (624 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Plateau Insecurity: Gov Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Mangu LGA / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by Rich4god(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2023
Eye witness information reaching us has it that early this morning, gunmen attacked a village in Mangu LGA Plateau State. Scores of people killed.

I have pictures, but too gory to post.

From Southern Kaduna to Nasarawa to Benue and Plateau, this same gunmen keep killing and clearing villages yet govt and security agents aren't doing anything serious to stop it.

Citizens keep dying like animals yet no media noise about the issue.

It's really sad what this nation is turning into.

Human lives no longer worth anything in this nation.

People die anyhow and govt turn a blind eye to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by Maazieze(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2023
if they scream it was IPOB maybe the army will actually do something

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by Rich4god(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2023
Maazieze:
if they scream it was IPOB maybe they'll actually do something

Too bad, if u hear the number of people killed, u will be shocked.

The security of this nation need to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by Manigie: 9:22pm On May 16, 2023
I don't even want to say anything because Mangu is home to me.... and emotions might get the better of me.....

Nevertheless, may their souls rest in peace and may God pay these people double of what they unleashed....

Meanwhile, protect yourselves if you can, the security is overwhelmed and always reacting after the worse has been done.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by successmatters(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2023
Somehow, it's an attack on some us 🇺🇸 staff that they took to front page because they want to paint Igboland as a bad place.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by Rich4god(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2023
Manigie:
I don't even want to say anything because Mangu is home to me.... and emotions might get the better of me.....

Nevertheless, may their souls rest in peace and may God pay these people double of what they unleashed....

Meanwhile, protect yourselves if you can, the security is overwhelmed and always reacting after the worse has been done.

So sorry bro .. I understand how u feel.

My colleague at the office is from Mangu, it really affected him. Was crying at the office all through the afternoon.

This is not the type of nation that we want.

Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by Rich4god(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2023
successmatters:
Somehow, it's an attack on some us 🇺🇸 staff that they took to front page because they want to paint Igboland as a bad place.

The thing tire me o.
Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by M4A1carbine: 11:33pm On May 16, 2023
Sorry ...
But lets be factual here.

When the "jihadist" enrolled your "Fathers and grandfathers" to fight BIAFRA to "keep Nigeria 1", they thought they were actually in Alliance with people that LOVED them abi?? The same North enables foreigners and jihadist to kill NIGERIANs like you effortlessly.

Let me educate you...

Fulani mercenaries "Backed by France/Niger Republic" are waging a precise and coordinated attack to get all "Middle Belt" regions under their control. They will establish "ZANGOs" and install EMIRs as time goes by. When you want to counter the "invaders" they will use the "Armed forces" to kill the "resistance" to the Jihadist.

When IGBOs "fight and kill" the herdsmen, its is the useless "agbadorians from the SW" that will be unleashed to use propaganda to cover your eyes, to the atrocities "killing" your region!! As Slaves the SW is the most useless region in that shytholle you call NIGERIA.

Wake the fvvvcvvvkk up..and empower your youths and even your people currently in the Military to chase these bastardsss away.

Even without being told, its now obvious that their agenda is progressing effortlessly, because you guyz have decided to be docile and inept!!...WAKE UP!!

OR DO YOU NEED AN EMIR IN YOU KNINDOM BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND??.. angry

Manigie:

Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by slivertongue: 11:40pm On May 16, 2023
Manigie:

They are not overwhelmed but taking sides with the killers
Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by M4A1carbine: 11:43pm On May 16, 2023
Leave them to their antics...

Front Page is and expired...antic.

People now know that the "Politics Section" is where the fire exists.

So, keep pushing what you need to be heard and cc @seun...or @other mods that dont encourage the IGBOphobic tendencies of the agbadorian MOD.

successmatters:
Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by Rich4god(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Leave them to their antics...

Front Page is and expired...antic.

People now know that the "Politics Section" is where the fire exists.

So, keep pushing what you need to be heard and cc @seun...or @other mods that dont encourage the IGBOphobic tendencies of the agbadorian MOD.

It's too bad that even till this morning, the news hasn't made round on SM.

This country is in a sorry state.
Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by M4A1carbine: 9:08am On May 17, 2023
If it was the SE..the news will even reach Buckingham palace. Just do the needful and defend your constituents.

Rich4god:

It's too bad that even till this morning, the news hasn't made round on SM.

This country is in a sorry state.
Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by Rich4god(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2023
slivertongue:

They are not overwhelmed but taking sides with the killers

Seriously taking sides....

I even get to understand that it was a broad day light attack and so there is no denial on who the attackers were.

But then the govt won't do anything about it. Of the citizens pick up arms now, the military will start harassing them.
Re: Gunmen Attack Mangu LGA In Plateau State. by Rich4god(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2023
M4A1carbine:
If it was the SE..the news will even reach Buckingham palace. Just do the needful and defend your constituents.

Not just Buckingham palace, but pluto sef.

The news on the front page about the attack on US embassy staff, got to page 4 under an hour.

While the main insecurity that is seriously pushing this country into break up will be barely reported.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Yoruba Versus Igbo Cold War In Lagos Akin To Egypt Versus Israel? / Farmers On The Run In Borno As Boko Haram Attacks Intensify / Breaking: Bagudu,oyetola, 17 Others Makes Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.