Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason (21450 Views)

I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita / Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son / Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by xpiranza88: 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
Alaiye tinubu government will do u no good if u like no go Hussle..... The last time I checked I did not contest for any election....mumu

Says a sore loser.
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by Alliswell248: 2:05pm On May 17, 2023
tesppidd:
cheesy grin

I heard that Diezanni had golden pants and bras.

Na true o.
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by BossLA: 2:25pm On May 17, 2023
tesppidd:
You guys want everyone to say;

"Buhari is the worst president in the world"
"Buhari's regime is the worst in history"
"Buhari never did one good thing in his life"
"Buhari is a Muslim thief, every other president in the country was better than him, especially the christian presidents"

These are the kinds of things you want everyone to say.
Anyone who doesn't say these things is useless, is supporting evil.

I laugh.

The discussion is simply no need to get emotional, what is the criterion u used in determining that Buhari's regime is the most corrupt?

Cus you don't like his face?
Cus he's a Northerner?
Cus he's of APC?

bleeping slimy worms!
lolz
can u tell me any of the promises he fulfilled?
what is the standard of living as compared to 2015?
what is the current purchasing power of an average nigerian?
how many people was he able to lift and thrown to poverty?
what is the current security situation as compared to 2015?
etc
Buhari is failure and failure is buhari
it has northern to do with his religion and tribe.
there are alot of APC governors like Zulum, Makinde of PDP etc that i respect today and there also failures like abia state gov, kogi state gov etc
it has nothing to do with APC or PDP

kindly provide answers to my questions
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by ivolt: 2:37pm On May 17, 2023
Bbgbs23:

Baba jona did worse for you people when he was there Bros.
If we ask you for examples now, you will shift the goalpost.
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by dotedote: 2:42pm On May 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
there is difference between to rebuff and to decline.he only gave the reason he won't be available on a particular date,the invitation could be rescheduled.

You really get time o
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by tesppidd: 2:48pm On May 17, 2023
BossLA:

lolz
can u tell me any of the promises he fulfilled?
what is the standard of living as compared to 2015?
what is the current purchasing power of an average nigerian?
how many people was he able to lift and thrown to poverty?
what is the current security situation as compared to 2015?
etc
Buhari is failure and failure is buhari
it has northern to do with his religion and tribe.
there are alot of APC governors like Zulum, Makinde of PDP etc that i respect today and there also failures like abia state gov, kogi state gov etc
it has nothing to do with APC or PDP

kindly provide answers to my questions

Like the mood of a bitch in her menses, you have smoothly derailed from the argument.

Talking about all these crap..

You boldly said "Buhari's regime is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria"

Expatiate on that and stop bitching about the place.

Tell me one official who bought a golden bra in this regime.
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by Popesuccess(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2023
Bbgbs23:

Is that how we should continue, was it not the reason people voted for change. How should vote for change and still want things to remain the same. This your comment just prove once again that we get the leaders we deserve.
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by Charly68: 3:56pm On May 17, 2023
Very funny man who built a non functional Airport just to take away money from the state not for economic viability .. Very wicked men calling themselves democrats .. God will visit them for sure.. Gal 6:7 is very clear
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by goalsplanners: 4:12pm On May 17, 2023
Bbgbs23:

But can 2 wrongs make a right ....
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by ibtommy(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2023
tesppidd:
I am no fan of Buhari's.

But about this your corruption comment, even you yourself know that you are lying.

You people were thinking that with the emergence of Buhari, all the corrupt people in Nigeria would automatically be transferred to another country by some spiritual force.

Use you common sense, the exposure of many cases of corruption in this regime does not necessarily mean that the country is getting more corrupt, it means that corruption is being fought more.

It's just common sense..
You don "koloment"!!!! Ori e ti GBE isho! See wetin this mumu dey talk. You are a real nincompoop!!! Low life!!!
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by tesppidd: 6:02pm On May 17, 2023
ibtommy:

You don "koloment"!!!! Ori e ti GBE isho! See wetin this mumu dey talk. You are a real nincompoop!!! Low life!!!
Most of you are not better than motor park touts armed with 10mb of data.

English and Comprehension is a serious challenge for you.

Dirty Douchebag.
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by ibtommy(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Most of you are not btter than motor park touts armed with 10mb of data.

English and Comprehension is a serious challenge for you.

Dirty Douchebag.
Back to you, scumbag!!! Olodo!!!
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by tesppidd: 8:30pm On May 17, 2023
ibtommy:

Back to you, scumbag!!! Olodo!!!
grin
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by 9jaRealist: 2:49am On May 18, 2023
tesppidd:
If it was in the other regimes, would an ally of the President even get an invitation in the first place?

Better not to get an invitation at all…
Than to get one and contemptuously ignore it.

It’s one thing to fail to enforce laws…
But entirely another to undermine the rule of law.

>
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by LowKeyManny: 9:04am On May 18, 2023
gannod:
grin grin grin My former governor,who plunged Ekiti state into debts of epic proportions. Anyway, somehow, you will pay for it.

But you people supported the man in 2018 against Eleka and Segun Oni
Re: Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason by gannod(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2023
LowKeyManny:

But you people supported the man in 2018 against Eleka and Segun Oni

Which people? So, by your conclusion, everybody in Ekiti voted him? I am not a fan of APC and I will never be. I will vote Segun Oni anytine any day followed by Eleka. Of all the governors that have ruled in Ekiti, Fayemi is the worst. Anyway, let's allow posterity to judge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS / Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of N5 Bn To Bomb Victims / APC National Convention: CCEPC Zones Party Offices (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.