Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars (2328 Views)

Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by odjr: 9:45pm On May 16, 2023
Comedian Lordlamba buys Lamborghini Aventador worth 150M Naira.. congrats to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsMu1PZiONM

Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Yourprick: 10:55pm On May 16, 2023
This one don do Fraud

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Donlami(m): 12:48am On May 17, 2023
grin
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Iamicekid(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2023
Yourprick:
This one don do Fraud

No be everybody dey do fraud, change that mentality, u don’t know how many source of income stream e don invest money he makes from skit into, he fit be one low key gambler or crypto like that too that we don’t know, if EkitiPikin wey dey gamble dey chop millions no dey post games and u don’t know him, and U just see him with his cars on the street Na fraud u will talk se he dey do too.. cause some people don’t make there investment know but there results doesn’t mean they are fraudsters

6 Likes

Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Yourprick: 7:48am On May 17, 2023
Iamicekid:

No be everybody dey do fraud, change that mentality, u don’t know how many source of income stream e don invest money he makes from skit into, he fit be one low key gambler or crypto like that too that we don’t know, if EkitiPikin wey dey gamble dey chop millions no dey post games and u don’t know him, and U just see him with his cars on the street Na fraud u will talk se he dey do too.. cause some people don’t make there investment know but there results doesn’t mean they are fraudsters
lol person way day do office 356,na so skit day fetch money lol,by now mark angel aby sabinus suppose don buy pj,u think say to own lambo for naija na small thing, don't let this lot decieve you say na skit hin day do

11 Likes

Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by slawomir: 8:37am On May 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar

150 million nor be better money
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Iamicekid(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2023
Yourprick:
lol person way day do office 356,na so skit day fetch money lol,my mark angel aby sabonis suppose don buy pj,u think say to own lambo for naija na small thing, don't let this lot decieve you say na skit hin day do

Dude there are business u just need capital to start, once u have that capital and connection u good to go Na that capital a lot of people don’t have, no be everything be scam money, markangel and sabi might not have the same connect and right people he does, them might just depend on the money skits dey bring while others are doubling that money by investing it into other investment, don’t get me wrong I’m not saying he is 100% legit but you can’t just assume every young guy making it big is doing scam, EkitiPikin made over 200m last year on betting alone, this year he don make 20m plus on betting alone, now imagine he use that last year win to invest and next year he buys a 500m house, if u don’t know him they will say he is a yahoo boy, but no he only invested the 200m wisely and it has yielded multiple times over

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by tunjilomo(m): 8:58am On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

150 million nor be better money

No be better money

or

No be better money?

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Angel55555(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2023
I made $1,000,000 from my lemonade stand business last week, so anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Yourprick: 9:12am On May 17, 2023
Iamicekid:

markangel and sabi might not have the same connect and right people he does,
lol are u for real, like I said don't let this lot deceive u bruh

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by tuzle(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2023
Angel55555:
I made $1,000,000 from my lemonade stand business last week, so anything is possible.
na heavenly beings u they sell too ni
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Rahkman: 11:21am On May 17, 2023
That's davidos car idiota
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Angel55555(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2023
tuzle:
na heavenly beings u they sell too ni
Baba na joke ooo
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by shomutuski(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2023
Iamicekid:

My Nigga just shutup, you dont know shit! EkitiPikin is worth that amount but will never do that! I know Mr bankz personally he is worth more than many can imagine but he doesnt. This is fraud plain and simple, Not hate.

Poverty no they let una they see?

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by shomutuski(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2023
Yourprick:
lol person way day do office 356,na so skit day fetch money lol,by now mark angel aby sabinus suppose don buy pj,u think say to own lambo for naija na small thing, don't let this lot decieve you say na skit hin day do

Just leave am make the ozours they dream, Boyz they work steady
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Iamicekid(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2023
shomutuski:

My Nigga just shutup, you dont know shit! EkitiPikin is worth that amount but will never do that! I know Mr bankz personally he is worth more than many can imagine but he doesnt. This is fraud plain and simple, Not hate.

Poverty no they let una they see?

U see why u are the fool here, so u follow lamba dey press laptop for fraud abi, cause u seems so sure that’s what he is doing cause u the one that knows shit, who the Bleep has poverty written all over between me and u, cause u can’t make it out of poverty without fraud doesn’t mean he does the same thing as u, Na poverty people like u has there mind set up that nobody can make it without having to do something illegal fool
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Iamicekid(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2023
shomutuski:

Just leave am make the ozours they dream, Boyz they work steady

Fool with all the office 365 wey u don do, how many cars or house u don buy cause ur mumu seems to have the idea about it, how come lamba is the one making money from it, and u seems to know about it to but have nothing to show... bunch of poverty ridden people
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by shomutuski(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2023
Iamicekid:

U see why u are the fool here, so u follow lamba dey press laptop for fraud abi, cause u seems so sure that’s what he is doing cause u the one that knows shit, who the Bleep has poverty written all over between me and u, cause u can’t make it out of poverty without fraud doesn’t mean he does the same thing as u, Na poverty people like u has there mind set up that nobody can make it without having to do something illegal fool

K
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by shomutuski(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2023
Iamicekid:

Fool with all the office 365 wey u don do, how many cars or house u don buy cause ur mumu seems to have the idea about it, how come lamba is the one making money from it, and u seems to know about it to but have nothing to show... bunch of poverty ridden people

bold of you to assume I am into scam!

If you want to compare lifestyle, You will have to come out here. I cant say much.

Na Razie
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Iamicekid(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2023
shomutuski:

bold of you to assume I am into scam!

If you want to compare lifestyle, You will have to come out here. I cant say much.

Na Razie

Only someone into fraud can be so convinced that he must be doing fraud for him to make that kind of money if atleast 2 people or more in ur circle don ever made it without doing fraud u won’t have this mentality, so this ur take says a lot about you I rest my case
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by ukaface(f): 6:02pm On May 17, 2023
Wetin be him work?
Either he is fruity
Or ngess man
Or has sugar mummy
Or this is just a big fat lie to trend
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by LikeAking: 6:25pm On May 17, 2023
Abeg make in show me road..
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2023
Skit?
Re: Skit Maker "Lordlamba" Adds A Lamborghini To His Fleet Of Cars by Austeeenxx: 7:20pm On May 17, 2023
Una no tell me say skit making dey pay like this o 😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Beauty And The Grumpy: Why Donald Trump Dissed Angelina Jolie / Who Ne The Finest Footballers / Check Out Eto’o’s Fleet Of Cars Worth £4million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.