Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store (549 Views)

Branding For A Security Company In Ikoyi / Why You Need Branding For Your Business. / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store by designbabe: 1:10am On May 17, 2023
Hello there. This is logo and branding work I made for fashion store based in Zimbabwe.
I ditched generic hanger and shirt fashion logos and opted a for unique logo that represents the brand properly.
Contact me today let's create a powerful identity for your brand without breaking the bank
For logos, flyers, business cards, book covers, cover arts, etc. Contact on WhatsApp 0812 059 7937

Re: Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store by designbabe: 1:20am On May 17, 2023
WhatsAppp contact below

Re: Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store by Ogelock(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2023
nice
Re: Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store by designbabe: 2:37am On May 18, 2023
Ogelock:
nice
Thank you
Re: Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store by rhassor(m): 5:47am On May 18, 2023
Overall, I think the branding for the foreign fashion store is well-done. It is effective in communicating the store's brand identity, and it is sure to make a positive impression on customers.

Here are some suggestions for improvement:

1. The logo could be made more dynamic by adding some movement or animation.
2. The color palette could be expanded to include more colors that are associated with luxury and sophistication, such as red, blue, and green.
3. The typography could be made more unique by using a custom font or by incorporating some type of graphic element.

Overall, I think the branding for the foreign fashion store is a good start. With a few minor improvements, it could be even better.

1 Like

Re: Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store by Ogelock(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2023
rhassor:
Overall, I think the branding for the foreign fashion store is well-done. It is effective in communicating the store's brand identity, and it is sure to make a positive impression on customers.

Here are some suggestions for improvement:

1. The logo could be made more dynamic by adding some movement or animation.
2. The color palette could be expanded to include more colors that are associated with luxury and sophistication, such as red, blue, and green.
3. The typography could be made more unique by using a custom font or by incorporating some type of graphic element.

Overall, I think the branding for the foreign fashion store is a good start. With a few minor improvements, it could be even better.

Please check out my profile and posts and drp your thought as well.
Re: Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store by designbabe: 9:32am On May 20, 2023
Good morning
Re: Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store by designbabe: 3:42pm On May 29, 2023
Good day. Looking forward to working with you
Re: Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store by designbabe: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2023
Good day
Re: Logo And Branding For A Foreign Fashion Store by designbabe: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Good evening

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Opinion / Youtube Thumbnails Portfolio / Cinematic Color Grading Using Lightroom Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.