Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Macbook Repair, Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Macbook Repair, Help (158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macbook Repair, Help by OsbornTyler7: 5:22am On May 17, 2023
Hi, recently bought a new macbook and already managed to break it. I think I can fix it myself, but I need parts. How to choose them and where to buy?
Re: Macbook Repair, Help by lawrencewalton9: 5:24am On May 17, 2023
When choosing MacBook parts, it may be helpful to contact an expert who can help you identify the parts you need and help you install them correctly. This could be a store that specializes in MacBook repair and service, or a service center that provides related services.
Re: Macbook Repair, Help by homernewman84: 5:26am On May 17, 2023
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Macbook Repair, Help by MaxSimpson1: 5:30am On May 17, 2023
When buying parts, make sure you have a reliable supplier who offers delivery to your area. Also, check to see if there is a warranty on the parts. A warranty will help you secure your purchase and get a replacement or refund if necessary.
Re: Macbook Repair, Help by homernewman84: 5:32am On May 17, 2023
When selecting parts, you need to know the exact model of your MacBook. This information is usually listed on the back of your notebook or in your system settings. Each MacBook model has unique specifications, so it's important to choose the right parts for your model.

Genuine or alternative https://appleparts.io/macbook/filter/category_30/cpu_amp_logic_boards_30/: You can choose between genuine Apple-branded parts or alternative third-party parts. Original parts are usually of high quality and guaranteed to meet Apple standards, but they can be more expensive. Alternative parts may be more affordable, but it's important to choose reliable manufacturers to avoid compatibility issues or poor quality.

Re: Macbook Repair, Help by anthonyuncle(m): 6:36am On May 17, 2023
even some experienced laptop repairers avoid collecting jobs of fixing macbooks cause they can't fix it.

you better take that system to a macbook expert.

(1) (Reply)

Serviced 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Oniru Estate @ N4.5million/annum / Land For Sale At Lekki And Ajah Axis / *fresh Letting* Decent 3 Bedrooms Up Flat 3t 2b All Tiled With Dinning Area Ki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.