Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks (522 Views)

See Israel Adesanya’s Reaction To Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case. (PHOTO) / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Ayo Adesanya Speaks On Failed Marriage And Regrets At 50 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:52am On May 17, 2023
'Like Achraf Hakimi, my assets are protected' - Israel Adesanya speaks after breakup with Charlotte Powdrell
UFC middleweight Champion, Israel Adesanya, has insisted that just like Paris Saint-Germain right-back Achraf Hakimi, his assets are protected.

Recall that Hakimi is in the middle of divorce proceedings with Spanish actress Hiba Abouk.

The Morocco international transferred all his wealth to his mother, meaning Abouk would not be entitled to any of the footballer’s fortunes the way he handled his divorce from her.

However, Adesanya currently finds himself in a similar situation.

The 33-year-old Nigerian-born fighter recently broke up with ex-girlfriend Charlotte Powdrell, who has now taken him to court.

Powdrell claimed that her relationship with Adesanya was long enough to warrant her access to a portion of his assets.

But Adesanya has now revealed that his assets are secured.

“Very relatable… Imagine being so fu*ken entitled that you think you deserve what a man has worked his whole life for,” Adesanya said in an Instagram story (as quoted by Essentially Sports).

“When you came into his life with nothing and tried to leave with millions. But like Achraf Hakimi, my assets are protected. I woulda taken half her sh*t too but I don’t want half of NOTHING.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/16/like-achraf-hakimi-my-assets-are-protected-israel-adesanya-speaks-after-breakup-with-charlotte-powdrell/

Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:52am On May 17, 2023
You can say it again
Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by scrolldown88: 8:07am On May 17, 2023
Lol
Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:49am On May 17, 2023
As usual
Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by Solsix(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2023
This isreal own tire me, girlfriend dey demand half of his wealth, on what basis?? Gold at a very new level.

2 Likes

Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by westlius(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2023
Men don wise up
Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by PerfectStranger(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2023
Ordinary gf wan follow drag share imagine grin
Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:02pm On May 17, 2023
So it's
Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by Rokiat(f): 2:37pm On May 17, 2023
They never gonna learn with these mayonnaise women smh.
Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:41pm On May 17, 2023
Goodnews..........
Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by OneCandleAway(f): 3:00pm On May 17, 2023
Solsix:
This isreal own tire me, girlfriend dey demand half of his wealth, on what basis?? Gold at a very new level.

In new Zealand you're entitled to half of your patterns property so far uoube dated for a period of about 3 years
Re: Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:09pm On May 17, 2023
So it's well

(1) (Reply)

Chef Hilda Baci First Reaction When GWR Announced Her Win (video) / Timaya, Patoranking, Wande Caol, Gathering, Davido Makes Us Proud / The Lovely Moment Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Link Up With Kanayo O Kanayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.