Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) (50482 Views)

UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock / China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by Machinegun91(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2023
Looks like fried chicken lap
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by Brendaniel: 12:28pm On May 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

Many have to attack God to be relevant. How could a bye-product of lightning and rock reminds of creation of life on Earth?

It can only be since lightening is the only life giving phenomenon known to science. If you throw anything up, it comes down.

That's the law of gravity. Now why did the mass as big as the earth float in a void contrary to the law of gravity?

Believing what you are told by men is being limited by their limitations, but knowing and accepting knowledge beyond their limitations is the true definition of wisdom.

May God continue to bless your wisdom Sir. Steinmetz achieved similar feat for general electric owned by Thomas Edison, he was called the man who tamed lightening.

May God grant your request.

Amen and Thank You very much, I really appreciate....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by showlove911(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2023
Live your life honouring God in holiness and purity. You are meant to have an eternal communion with God your Creator through Jesus Christ, as this is what will empower you to have dominion over creation. This is your destiny. Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and walk with Him in spirit and in truth.
Receive the strength to live your life for God, in JESUS NAME.
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by Horus(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2023
Lightning Strike Created by Shango

Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2023
Hmmm ok
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by GreatAutos(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2023
There’s nothing new here man

Their research is subject to America alone

Travel to other part of the world and you will see things that will burst your brain
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2023
MrAgbako:
The supreme forces/creator throws stuffs to humans like human trow bones to dogs undecided
Apt!
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by Onewazobia(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2023
Working hard to invalidates the existence of Great Designer

Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2023
Them don sharply name am fulgurite.

Ndi oshi.
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 17, 2023
Once America adds their knowledge to it only then it will become valid
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by hagjay(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
This might be how life was created...electrical discharge through some gadamnnn rocks and boom evolution and metamorphosis follows and we beings grow gradually large into the human size we are seeing today

Humans were never created by one imaginary being up there in the sky called God

Light up my third tie of weed for the morning

I was in a secluded apartment in the snowy and Rocky region of st Petersburg Russia on a work assignment Dressed in a black hoodie with a steaming cup of coffee ☕️ every morning
But something came up and I have to return back to Benin city
Travelling down cost about 10k dolls to reunite with my family

If you know who help me out with the money then you must be a real niggar

Hahahhahahaha
I noticed you've been offline for a very long time. (i been think say those red jacket people don nab you 😁😁)
Anyway, its been a pleasure having you back.

You need to show your boy love ooo

Make i send aza? 🙄😁
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by correctguy101(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

And where did the energy to create the electrical discharge come from ? There is a source for all forms of energy, if you remove God from the equation and you fail to explain the source of the energy then your theory holds no weight...

Back to the topic

Lightning strikes are quite powerful, one strike alone packs hundreds of thousands of volts, I am actually having a thought of harnessing all that energy for good use instead of it wasting and destroying things and also use the energy where and when it is only needed....

I pray for grace to achieve that and actualize it to perfection

When you start harnessing all that energy, mention this moniker.
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by okoroemeka(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2023
oz4real83:
Subjecting some elements\compounds\mixtures to high temperatures historically have always yielded amazing results, hope the new mineral will make the world a better world unlike the ones that keep leading to potential human destruction like bombs shocked
even the massive voltages in lightings can also be a huge factor,300-500 million volts in one strike can cause many things,I hope my dear righteous will turn this to a prophesy
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by ashawopikin(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2023
Ok, so wetin go come happen?
Re: Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) by XAUBulls: 1:52am On May 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Lightning strike creates brand new material seen on Earth ‘for the first time’ – and could be linked to creation of life

A LIGHTNING strike has produced a brand new phosphorus mineral, similar to that found on meteorites and in space.

THE SUN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog / See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) / Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.