Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Is It Possible That Physical Works Normal But Esim Is Network Locked? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible That Physical Works Normal But Esim Is Network Locked? (263 Views)

How Is Network Data Speed In Your Area? / What Is The Difference In Network Locked, Chip Locked And Iclound Locked Iphones / Please Help: Iphone 6s Plus Is Network Locked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible That Physical Works Normal But Esim Is Network Locked? by Gbagura: 11:32am On May 17, 2023
I got a Google pixel 6 from a seller which he says it's factory unlocked but getting the phone, I realize the esim is locked but every ither thing about the phone is perfect. He said there are some USA used phone that's like that. Why I'm asking is because I don't want to escalate the issue much and I'm not here to spoil his business.

The phone is factory unlocked cos I've formatted it and it's not locked unlike the worldwide locked. So is it possible that esim is locked but physical sim works well and if yes, can the esim be unlocked? I need y'all opinions.
Re: Is It Possible That Physical Works Normal But Esim Is Network Locked? by lawddanny: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Have you been able to fix the issue?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Infinix Phone 80k But Am Confused Cause I Need Long Lasting Batte / Basic Troubleshooting Step Of Restarting The Android Device / 35K 6months Used Tecno Pop 6 Urgently For Sale In Ogba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.