Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community (12955 Views)

My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani / Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs / Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by iwaeda: 5:00pm On May 17, 2023
Elev82014:
Why are we trying to be politically correct here? Are people afraid to call out who the culprits are by their name...Fulani herdsmen? If the incident happened in the East, there's NO doubt that the author of this article and the majority of the people on this platform would blame IPOB and ESN.

I can't do that, I never support grin grin grin angry
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by gimakon2(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2023
Tommydare:
As if you pitying will change anything. Or had it been obi had won, things like this won't happen anymore? Stop livingina worldofdelusions.

As if you will still have sense and vote a better Leader.
He may smoke weed, but hes right,
Obi Stopped kidnapping , What did Tinubu stop.

Tomorrow , you will start wailing country no good, meanwhile na you be one of the people way scatter am
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by T8ksy(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2023
Benki003:
You won't hear anything here cause it's normal but just change headline to imo or Anambra then you would see some unfortunate fellow's telling you that south east is the most unsafe region in Nigeria,

Sometimes I just weep for Nigeria

oh well, no one mentioned SE in the discourse so far. That was until you brought it up.

People are mourning their dead and all you could contribute is this asinine comment.

Ol' boy, get off your high horse and smell the blasted coffee: No one gives a d.a.mn about your neck of the woods. I surely don't........stay ur lane and I stay in mine.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by iwaeda: 6:32pm On May 17, 2023
duro4chang:
It actually happened in my village

grin grin grin When you throw stone in the market. grin grin grin grin
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by JoeEeL(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2023
When we were talking some fools will mock us.

They'll say Kwara is at peace even though we have been conquered. Mocking those fighting for their freedom.

See everyone's lives. People who cant see beyond their noses.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by ahaz: 12:24am On May 18, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/one-killed-many-missing-as-kidnappers-invade-kwara-community/
Daily tryst will never tell you it's Fukani terrorist that carried out their usual stock in trade..well, wet in concern me, after all no be Anambara state so no issues as far as the omi ales are concerned.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by IfnobeGod20: 5:58am On May 18, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Hmm

Last kick of a dying horse.
Fulani terrorists are on rampage because they know that they have few days left to operate, they know that there grandpatron will soon leave and there is going to be a new Sheriff in town in few days time.

Jagaban is here!!!
And you think the person at the helm of affairs dictate the activities of the murderous Fulani herdsmen? Young man, Fulani herdsmen have been killing since when I was small and now I am just few years to 50 but since we've been playing lip service to their activity, they've become monsters of high proportion. Tinubu was even part of those giving them backing. Remember what he said when the same monster killed Pa. Fasoranti's daughter and people said they are the one but he queried, "where are the cows". When people are condemning their activities in south west and someone like Sunday Igboho fighting tooth and nail to send them packing from south west, what did Tinubu say, he was abusing same Igboho. Write it down Tinubu can't do nothing.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by Tommydare(m): 6:22am On May 18, 2023
Stop living in a world of delusions. Obi stopped kidnapping? How and when?
gimakon2:

As if you will still have sense and vote a better Leader.
He may smoke weed, but hes right,
Obi Stopped kidnapping , What did Tinubu stop.

Tomorrow , you will start wailing country no good, meanwhile na you be one of the people way scatter am
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by gimakon2(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2023
Tommydare:
Stop living in a world of delusions. Obi stopped kidnapping? How and when?

Does this answer you?

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/society/amp/5dfd3627e014812b1e144a8e08514b11

Show me the one Tinubu did ?
Sometimes I laugh at you yorubas. Hatred for the ibo tribe doesn't make many of you see the truth.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by Tommydare(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2023
Tor, Nigeria problem is skin deep. Did you think Goodluck Jonathan didn't do his best? He try all he could but those he met in power, those he was surrounded with at the national,
state and local level won't allow his work to show. No matter the good intentions he had, others didn't. They are only after money. They embezzled a lot and that is what buhari used to campaign against him. Nothing will still change if Obi won this election. But people who are obsessed with obi will think he is better or smarter. Nigeria need overhauling through out the national, state and local level of possible. And we also need to change our mindset. Or maybe restructuring will work. We just need to change this system that have been failing us. We should try something else and not recycling the same politicians that had ruled before.
what is the way forward ? we cannot go to western nation to rent their president😂😂 na disgrace to us[/quote]

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by Tommydare(m): 6:40am On May 18, 2023
That's you people's problem. Hatred this, hatred that. Who is talking about hatred nw? I'm telling you Obi won't change anything if he had won. Tinubu is someone I don't know,
or care about. I'm not expecting any thing from him cos nothing will change even though he is the president elect. It will still be the same old story either it's Tinubu or obi. That's my point. But u have this deluded mind that any body that doesn't support obi hate igbos. I don't hate igbos. I have them as my inlaws. If I didn't support obi, that doesn't mean I hate igbos. Make una stop this thing abeg.
gimakon2:

Does this answer you?

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/society/amp/5dfd3627e014812b1e144a8e08514b11

Show me the one Tinubu did ?
Sometimes I laugh at you yorubas. Hatred for the ibo tribe doesn't make many of you see the truth.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by gimakon2(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2023
grin

Make I laugh small. Uncle take care.

Tommydare:
That's you people's problem. Hatred this, hatred that. Who is talking about hatred nw? I'm telling you Obi won't change anything if he had won. Tinubu is someone I don't know,
or care about. I'm not expecting any thing from him cos nothing will change even though he is the president elect. It will still be the same old story either it's Tinubu or obi. That's my point. But u have this deluded mind that any body that doesn't support obi hate igbos. I don't hate igbos. I have them as my inlaws. If I didn't support obi, that doesn't mean I hate igbos. Make una stop this thing abeg.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by Litmus: 9:44am On May 18, 2023
CBDC; Border control; Registration; CCTV; Capital Offence sentencing; Improve Policing; ID your citizens; invest in forensic; stop accepting hurds of people other Nations label "Nigerians" for deportation.

Providing jobs is not the solution since your borders are open leading to the possibility of always a steady stream of unemployed trooping in....
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by Yorubastards: 10:55am On May 18, 2023
Very beautiful and lovely..
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by AfonjaPriest: 7:38pm On May 18, 2023
The Sad Waste severely deformed Tribalists, from a bigoted region, will not be found on this post, commenting thrash as usual.
If they are ever found, they'll be found, missing in action.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by BOYS2MEN: 8:09pm On May 18, 2023
Is a lie,it is very much acceptable grin
saucygal193:
This is unacceptable.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by BOYS2MEN: 8:11pm On May 18, 2023
Don't u think the people should save themselves because the last time oluwa checked he gave man everything to live and dominate the earth including the brain too...so give oluwa vacation if na Nigeria matter make u the call that innocent mighty entity
Okiton:
angry

This is part of their inauguration rituals

By the time the real terror come on board Nigeria will finish kpatakpata

Oluwa save ur people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by BOYS2MEN: 8:15pm On May 18, 2023
You never can tell who may be next...know what you support...life itself deep.... grin
LegendHero:

This is really sad. It is as tho Buhari don remove hand from Nigeria matter.

Tinubu is coming soon and we will rejig the security architecture in a way where all atrocities like this in all part of the country will be tamed.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by LegendHero(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
You never can tell who may be next...know what you support...life itself deep.... grin

At least those that supported the lunatic Obi are dying in their numbers in the South East now.

I heard USA don designate Anambra one of the hotspot already. If they had supported Tinubu instead of that Awkusu murderer Obi, maybe they would have had a peaceful atmosphere by now in Anambla.

Sha no go Anambra o, I heard it’s shoot at sight now in that state.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by BOYS2MEN: 8:31pm On May 18, 2023
Diz guy has been drowned with sentiments.. what would u say is happening in kwara, what about the owo massacre?? grin
Try to dey keep dates so that u go know wen karma go visit you coz e go surely visit u with diZ kine mindset u get grin..oya insult ur parents wey no b me😁
LegendHero:

At least those that supported the lunatic Obi are dying in their numbers in the South East now.

I heard USA don designate Anambra one of the hotspot already. If they had supported Tinubu instead of that Awkusu murderer Obi, maybe they would have had a peaceful atmosphere by now in Anambla.

Sha no go Anambra o, I heard it’s shoot at sight now in that state.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by LegendHero(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Diz guy has been drowned with sentiments.. what would u say is happening in kwara, what about the owo massacre?? grin
Try to dey keep dates so that u go know wen karma go visit you coz e go surely visit u with diZ kine mindset u get grin..oya insult ur parents wey no b me😁

What will you say about Awkusu and the over 5000 of your MASSOB Igbo members massacred like chickens even after you guys voted PDP enmasse?

Peter Obi the lunatic supervised that massacre.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by BOYS2MEN: 8:42pm On May 18, 2023
I wish u wetin tinubu wish Nigeria Sha.......if u dey gush spits full everywhere....karma go still come...if not today,might be tomorrow.. grin... insult ur old man 1,2,3.....
LegendHero:

What will you say about Awkusu and the over 5000 of your MASSOB Igbo members massacred like chickens even after you guys voted PDP enmasse?

Peter Obi the lunatic supervised that massacre.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by LegendHero(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
I wish u wetin tinubu wish Nigeria Sha.......if u dey gush spits full everywhere....karma go still come...if not today,might be tomorrow.. grin... insult ur old man 1,2,3.....

Yes I accept the wish of Tinubu on Nigeria .
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by duro4chang(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2023
iwaeda:

grin grin grin When you throw stone in the market. grin grin grin grin
May God forgive you.
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by iwaeda: 5:13pm On May 21, 2023
duro4chang:
May God forgive you.
Amin, Edumare grin grin grin grin
Re: One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community by duro4chang(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2023
iwaeda:

Amin, Edumare grin grin grin grin
Above all repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Tells Gov Kefas To Stop Wasteful Spending And Take Governance Serious / Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters / Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.