Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo (48925 Views)

Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by STEWpid(f): 2:15pm On May 17, 2023
Chai..

Whataboutism?
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by easyfem(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2023
Eleribu .... ele weyrey bosita
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by Kingpele(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2023
Nonsense talk
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by DejiPlug(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Hmm.
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by Alliswell248: 2:16pm On May 17, 2023
Odin13:
Na this kind matter and many more wike go Dey collect after may 29

He go still Dey dress go drag office for his boy..

Devil don Dey catch am… me know his name is first on USA abandoned list..

Where’s wike sef?

Sorry...Pele.
Wike, the nightmare of the headless ipo* miscreants in River State.
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by DJInfluence: 2:16pm On May 17, 2023
Story makes zero sense. You don't have to be a governor to be a VIP. Maybe he bought a business or executive class seat but his aid failed to remind him of departure time. Adding ex gov to make story that's otherwise stale should juicy.
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by nedekid: 2:16pm On May 17, 2023
Odin13:

Where’s wike sef?

He has been silent ever since president elect gave him a lashing of the tongue, calling his talk a "rant", making him realise he is on the same level with sanwo olu not the president elect. Reducing wike to an ant ranting.
I hear wike still has chest pains and is on medication, he does not talk nowadays, rather he "lobbies". grin

3 Likes

Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by easzypeaszy(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2023
Odin13:

Where’s wike sef?

So u kw Obi, Falz, Yesufu names too are der?
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by izubext007: 2:20pm On May 17, 2023
disadvantage of free and corrupt life
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by Vot1: 2:21pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

I’ll be very pained if anyone from nairaland has ever sent this scammer money before..

But then, if he’s not making money, why is he still on nairaland? Are people falling for his scam?

Be careful on here! Don’t fall for scam!
what evidence do have that I'm A scammer?I seek help here doesn't qualify me as a scammer I provided evidence of what I say do you have any evidence to reproof it
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2023
Dey play ooooo
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by GeneralPula: 2:32pm On May 17, 2023
Vot1:
what evidence do have that I'm A scammer?I seek help here doesn't qualify me as a scammer I provided evidence of what I say do you have any evidence to reproof it
Where’s your evidence?
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by Chetas81(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2023
The oyinbo Man tell us that if you give power to the black African citizen they won't be able to rule their self
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by Hotwest: 2:39pm On May 17, 2023
That Gombe na backwards state

1 Like

Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by queengechee(f): 2:46pm On May 17, 2023
Eruifkistis:
[/b][/color]

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

There’s no WhatsApp number Sir/Ma
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by Bimpe29: 2:47pm On May 17, 2023
CHANGE is naturally CONSTANT. Meanwhile, Dankwambo was known for his meticulousness and thoroughness during his term as Accountant General of the Federation.
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why do you think so?

Is it because he dealt with miscreants in oyingbo ruthlessly?
You mean because he rigged elections in Rivers
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2023
Nothing is said to be certain...
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2023
His advice; Prepare retirement by starting to embezzle when you get to that position
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by Becomrichn: 2:58pm On May 17, 2023
tongue tongue

Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 17, 2023
cheesy grin grin
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by phemmie06(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2023
They should start preparing for retirement from day one because They might be sacked by court, therefore they should start looting immediately
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by phemmie06(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2023
Islie:
Dankwambo: How Ex-Gov Who Forgot He Had Left Power Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment

https://dailytrust.com/dankwambo-how-ex-gov-who-forgot-he-had-left-power-missed-his-flight-seeking-vip-treatment/
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by mmsen: 3:11pm On May 17, 2023
Nigeria needs to get rid of professional politicians.
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by Y0urUncle: 3:31pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why do you think so?

Is it because he dealt with miscreants in oyingbo ruthlessly?

This nitwit!

I have never seen you criticize the mindless killings perpetrated by the north. 40 people were recently massacred in Jos by your party miscreants but you'll never point that out.

The igbos are always your problem.

Fuul
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by LeoDeKing: 3:34pm On May 17, 2023
Y0urUncle:

This nitwit!

I have never seen you criticize the mindless killings perpetrated by the north. 40 people were recently massacred in Jos by your party miscreants but you'll never point that out.

The igbos are always your problem.

Fuul
Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
Re: An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo by tenpipsperday: 3:36pm On May 17, 2023
“I urge the incoming governors to begin to prepare for retirement as soon as you are sworn in. As soon as you are sworn in, begin to prepare for your exit by planning your re-election if you are a first-term Governor or retirement if you served the constitutionally allowed two terms.

Above means start helping your self with looting because you won't be there forever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary / INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.