Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal (39712 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Takes Over As The "Authentic Chairman" Of Labour Party (Video) / Lamidi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Petition From Tribunal - Abure Faction / Photos Of Lamidi Apapa, Labour Party New Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Felix6: 12:28pm On May 17, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Any yoruba person or anybody that grew in SouthWest will know that people with that type of Apapa's beards are very adamant and have strong head. grin
Nonsense yarn. We go rub that faded thrash called beards fuel and light it up.
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 17, 2023
Levels1:
This there trade mark.

To be Obident, you must be rude, uncultured, bully, drug addict, violent just name it.

So it's natural
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Blaze14k: 12:29pm On May 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Obidients are very good at unruly behaviors, their lose at the polls have affected them so much and left them with post election loss trauma and agony of losers. That is why they showcase their nuisance values everywhere they go.

This is were u get voice to speak buh when fulani kill people u start shouting God when will this stop

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Jack500: 12:30pm On May 17, 2023
tonywonder:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice one!

The old man only made a fool of himself!

Let him appear in court as Chairman again in his mind, he would be stoned to death

Go and try it and see if you and your family won't rot in kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Wizsim(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Why are most old Yoruba men very dirty and unkempt?
I don't normally comment, but what you just said is not necessary

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Sermwell(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2023
Larryndelaw:
They will still come back and beg Apapa. Obidient thought everything is forceful. Never listen court.
Apapa should better run for his life! Alot of Obidients have been quite for long. What happened today might be 'testing the mic'. If this man is killed by some overzealous Obi supporters, Tinubu will just continue as if nothing happened

2 Likes

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by saintrow1: 12:32pm On May 17, 2023
If this was done to an ibo man, you will start hearing all manners of trash coming from to ibos calling other people tribalist and bigots but its ok to do bad things to others. labour party that was well managed by Nigerians before 2022, until peter obi and his fellow ipob members moved into the party, now they want to forcefully hijack it and turn it to an ibo dominant party which will never happen. las las they will labour in vain as usual and those that think an ibo man will one day rule Nigeria are still dreaming because NO reasonable Nigerians will allow anarchist, terrorist and separatist sympathisers to run Nigeria. God bless Apapa

4 Likes

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by safarilove(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2023
Who else noticed how that gentleman face cap was stolen?
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2023
Felabrity:
He wil probably call tinubu this evening and tell the druglord he is not doing again, he is too old for that shiit

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by GeneralPula: 12:33pm On May 17, 2023
Boyooosa:
But I still don't understand this Apapa issue, is it that he wants Obi to withdraw the case ni or he just wants relevance withing the party? I don't get.
No, he’s the recognized Lp Acting chairman for now cuz Abure has been sacked..

The case is still in court tho, I think the final judgements is this months..

He doesn’t want Obi to withdraw his case or anything. He’s been a Loyal Lp member for more than 20 years.

All these noise doesn’t stop anything. He’s surely the Lp chairman cuz he’s case at court is valid and Abure don even enter court issue, aside from the sacking..

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Irupetepete: 12:34pm On May 17, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Why are they calling him Ole. These disobedient people self
you said and I quote " A Man's Dreams Are An Index To His Greatness"..

But a man wants to achieve his dream by claiming his mandate and you call them disobedient..
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by anytexy: 12:34pm On May 17, 2023
It is obvious, this is being used to scatter LP court case.
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Emmapub(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2023
Look how someone grandfather is fooling himself just because of some little penny.. if he comes around the Court again, he will see the worst
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by saintrow1: 12:35pm On May 17, 2023
danijesus:
This man might be stoned

Prepare for retaliation from Yoruba people because this wont be about party

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Sermwell(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2023
ComptonGee:
They can't say anything without mentioning Tinubu. He's a nightmare to them. They accuse him of every misfortune in their daily lives. It's funny how they are accusing Tinubu of installing and forcing Lamidi on them. As if the party was theirs in the first place
Forget politics! You must really be daft not to see Tinubu in this Apapa issue! Which party chairman seeks to withdraw petition against his opponents when his party has a good case? Even a child knows that this man is sponsored by thiefnubuu!

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by BossLA: 12:35pm On May 17, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxo4lYOmVMo
Obidients' boo Apapa outside the Appeal Court
lolzzzz
who collect that man cap grin
he will never go to that court again shocked
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by ogaemma: 12:36pm On May 17, 2023
Why will he withdraw all the court petition of the Labor Party? First evidence he is working for the APC.
I wonder why such a shameless grand father will still get himself into such mess.

The Unity in the Labor Party is stronger than 100 Apapa.
He should back off now.

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by BossLA: 12:36pm On May 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Obidients are very good at unruly behaviors, their lose at the polls have affected them so much and left them with post election loss trauma and agony of losers. That is why they showcase their nuisance values everywhere they go.
cry harder

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2023
saintrow1:
If this was done to an ibo man, you will start hearing all manners of trash coming from to ibos calling other people tribalist and bigots but its ok to do bad things to others. labour party that was well managed by Nigerians before 2022, until peter obi and his fellow ipob members moved into the party, now they want to forcefully hijack it and turn it to an ibo dominant party which will never happen. las las they will labour in vain as usual and those that think an ibo man will one day rule Nigeria are still dreaming because NO reasonable Nigerians will allow anarchist, terrorist and separatist sympathisers to run Nigeria. God bless Apapa

Should your annoyance stem from the fact that they’re booing your Yoruba brother or should it be that a old man refuses to respect himself and is perfectly comfortable with being used as a 5th-columnist owing to longthroat!?

3 Likes

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Boyooosa(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

No, he’s the recognized Lp chairman for now cuz Abure has been sacked..

The case is still in court tho, I think the final judgements is this months..

He doesn’t want Obi to withdraw his case or anything. He’s been a Loyal Lp member for more than 20 years.

All these noise doesn’t stop anything. He’s surely the Lp chairman cuz he’s case at court is valid and Abure don even enter court issue, aside from the sacking..

Thanks for the enlightenment
But the grey area is, why is he clamouring for withdrawal... I don't understand that part
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by diplomat058(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2023
See comments by imbecilic obidogs who joined Labour party less than 1 year ago cos of Pandora now telling someone who has probably been with the party for half of his adult life to leave the fruits of his labour and "go and rest." What a slowpoke way of reasoning. Same blackmail they tried on Asiwaju but Baba destroyed them and their criminal Pandora candidate i.e the fake messiah of Aba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by danijesus(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2023
saintrow1:

Prepare for retaliation from Yoruba people because this wont be about party
stop been tribalistic,it's not about Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Boyooosa(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2023
Skankamola:

Him de fight for him share

How?

From the party or from tinubu?
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by fubsy: 12:38pm On May 17, 2023
When I read about or listen to Apapa, my mind goes to when Ali Modu Sheriff was the Chairman of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Kinehap: 12:39pm On May 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:

You are such a stupid fellow that doesn't know his right.

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by GeneralPula: 12:39pm On May 17, 2023
Boyooosa:

Thanks for the enlightenment
But the grey area is, why is he clamouring for withdrawal... I don't understand that part
He’s not. It’s all propaganda. He has dismissed the false informations..

He has never said anything regarding the court case..

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:39pm On May 17, 2023
Irupetepete:
you said and I quote " A Man's Dreams Are An Index To His Greatness"..

But a man wants to achieve his dream by claiming his mandate and you call them disobedient..
You don't achieve your dreams by robbery Peter Obi did not win
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Jorryy(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2023
I dont understand how some youths in the name of obedients will decide to show there stupidity on a national TV. This man is doing exactly what OBI os doing in Court with the Presidential election. Hes fighting for what he thought it is his right so why the shameful act from the igbo youth's?
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by shedy03(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2023
Boyooosa:
But I still don't understand this Apapa issue, is it that he wants Obi to withdraw the case ni or he just wants relevance withing the party? I don't get.
This man if allowed to be the LP national chairman will withdraw the petition against APC/tinubu, and congratulate the president select.

1 Like

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Angelfrost(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2023
Boyooosa:

But I guess that would be a high risk to take...he can't just survive the pressure from stake holders, the population is large enough to consume him and his unborn generation...him matter go worse pass Abacha, how much tinubu wan give am wey go compensate such sacrifice....I never consume that story tho, something we don't know is missen

A part of me tends towards what you are saying... But the man's utterances and body language have been constantly at variance with nearly everything the party stands for.

It even feels like he is trying to sabotage the party's candidate.
Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Sermwell(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2023
Okealaaye:

You have again begun your needless abuse on Tinubu just as you did to Buhari in 2015! Who will vote for your candidates in future federal elections, seeing the way you're disrespecting the elites of the other nationalities? You may say you do not care and add an abuse to it, but I tell you the outcomes of the recent elections was truly a pain to you people, otherwise you wouldn't be here calling dignitaries unnatural and inhuman names. Know what? I think that you are a born coward. If not, append your full names and address and telephone number to whatever you post here!
Stop this useless rant! They should make the election free and fair and see who wins! Or you think thiefnubuu won with all these seeking legitimacy by force? Have you ever seen any presidential election winner in the history of Nigeria acting the way thiefnubuu is doing?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by Nasige(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2023
That is how they will busy booing themselves and other people till they will lose finally, shame on them, they can not even hold their house together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) / Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.