Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

I'm Finished - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Finished (980 Views)

I'm Finished / Nairalanders,i'm finished. / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Finished by Gasvon: 12:22pm On May 17, 2023
Humans are really wicked. Someone stole my ATM Card 2 days ago and before i could go to the bank to block and render the stolen card useless, the heartless removed the 9k in my account, money that my struggling mom sent to me last weekend. Now i'm totally cash strapped, hungry and depressed writing my final year exams, with no one to seek help from. I'm suffering terribly because of a wicked soul.
Re: I'm Finished by thesicilian: 12:24pm On May 17, 2023
Gasvon:
Humans are really wicked. Someone stole my ATM Card 2 days ago and before i could go to the bank to block and render the stolen card useless, the heartless removed the 9k in my account, money that my struggling mom sent to me last weekend. Now i'm totally cash strapped, hungry and depressed writing my final year exams, with no one to seek help from. I'm suffering terribly because of a wicked soul.
you wasted too much time. you could have just blocked it from your phone or even transferred all the money away from the account.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Finished by Gasvon: 12:25pm On May 17, 2023
How can a human being be so wicked? I've never treated anyone disrespectfully, i've never stolen from anyone, i always mind my business. Why me?

1 Like

Re: I'm Finished by Gasvon: 12:29pm On May 17, 2023
thesicilian:

you wasted too much time. you could have just blocked it from your phone or even transferred all the money away from the account.
Yeah i wasted some time because the bank is very far from my hostel and the sun was really hot. But i didn't waste more than 3 hrs

1 Like

Re: I'm Finished by Berrityga: 12:44pm On May 17, 2023
This one is looking for who to beg on NL. God will punish you and your rechet family if this story is,a lie.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Finished by Nazgul: 1:08pm On May 17, 2023
Gasvon:
Next time you experience such, rather than waste your time going to the bank do any of the following.

1. Move the money to another account. If you don't have any active account, you can open one with Opay, it would take you less than 5 minutes to download the app and complete your registration. Then you can move the money there pending when you'll get another ATM card.

2. Open your browser and search for how to deactivate your bank ATM card through USSD code. You'll see the code for your bank. Use it to deactivate your card.

Finally, avoid carrying your a ATM card unnecessarily, take it out only when you want to make a withdrawal, every other transaction can be done with your bank's app on your phone...

4 Likes

Re: I'm Finished by Gasvon: 1:22pm On May 17, 2023
Berrityga:
This one is looking for who to beg on NL. God will punish you and your rechet family if this story is,a lie.
AMEN. And may GOD punish you and your entire family if all i've said is the truth.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Finished by didroon43: 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
Gasvon:
AMEN. And may GOD punish you and your entire family if all i've said is the truth.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I'm Finished by didroon43: 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
Sorry about this bro. It sometimes happens to the best of us too.

Please be strong and have courage.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Finished by Gasvon: 1:35pm On May 17, 2023
didroon43:
Sorry about this bro. It sometimes happens to the best of us too.

Please be strong and have courage.
Thanks for the kind words chief

1 Like

Re: I'm Finished by judatech: 2:22pm On May 17, 2023
How did they get your pin?
Should be someone close to you
Re: I'm Finished by MumEmdy(f): 3:15pm On May 17, 2023
Berrityga:

That you are rolling in millions doesn't give you the right to call on God's punishment on the op. Why d insult on his family?
Re: I'm Finished by MumEmdy(f): 3:26pm On May 17, 2023
judatech:
How did they get your pin?
Should be someone close to you

You are right, it happens to me about 10years ago, a roommate stole my Atm card and withdraw 5k from my account. I went to the bank to complain d next about the stolen atm and d withdrawal. That was how they reveal the face of the person that withdraw the money. I collected my money in full no be small shame catch her sef cause even the hall Admin almost expel her from the hostel.

I don't know if atm still capture people's face it could be of help to the O.p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Finished by ukaface(f): 6:10pm On May 17, 2023
Berrityga:
This ain’t necessary
The guy sha no talk say he want make people give am money.
And if he did beg, you have the choice to not give rather than cursing someone you don’t even have an inkling about.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finished by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 17, 2023
Berrityga:

Dem don finally release you? grin
Re: I'm Finished by osmosis101(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2023
thesicilian:

SIMPLE
'My people perish because they.......'
God bless u brother
Re: I'm Finished by osmosis101(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2023
Gasvon:
Yeah i wasted some time because the bank is very far from my hostel and the sun was really hot. But i didn't waste more than 3 hrs

Thats a very long hrs in some case,I CAN COVER 150Klm within that period

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call This Kind Of Traditional Marriage List ? / Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? / Where Is Ferlie ,star01, Fynewaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.