Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' (26040 Views)

Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Merisbankie(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2023
superCleanworks:

I ask again. HOW IS HARRY greater than me? how? please explain.
my grandmother didn't steal the wealth of any nation, yet i can buy 2 CARS for you tomorrow morning. no be by chase bank logo.

Taaa you just Dey cap bro 😂😂 buy two cars for me on these faceless forum just Dey play you for just say you Dey help person sell car
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by superCleanworks(m): 3:17am On May 21, 2023
Merisbankie:

Taaa you just Dey cap bro 😂😂 buy two cars for me on these faceless forum just Dey play you for just say you Dey help person sell car

I said I CAN. which means I comfortably have the ability to do so without flinching. All glory to God for that.
I never said I WILL. Learn the difference & read properly before you respond.
Dey Play, you just dey cap. you think saying chaff, low life words like this make you sound street smart? Even the way you write shows your level. No comma no full stop. What a shame.
No be to dey hang chase bank logo for your neck, na there you dey work abi you keep money for there? This is 3 in the morning so please don't make me laugh.

Harry bigger than me? You still can't talk? This is my last reply to you.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by mysticwarrior(m): 4:09am On May 21, 2023
This was exactly the same way they killed princess Diana.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Merisbankie(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2023
superCleanworks:

I said I CAN. which means I comfortably have the ability to do so without flinching. All glory to God for that.
I never said I WILL. Learn the difference & read properly before you respond.
Dey Play, you just dey cap. you think saying chaff, low life words like this make you sound street smart? Even the way you write shows your level. No comma no full stop. What a shame.
No be to dey hang chase bank logo for your neck, na there you dey work abi you keep money for there? This is 3 in the morning so please don't make me laugh.

Harry bigger than me? You still can't talk? This is my last reply to you.

So cause you see chase bank logo for my dp you wan buy 2 cars for me see oppression
well I keep money for chase bank sir and it is safely secured lol
By the way Harry is bigger than you
Maybe nah two Ijapa car you wan buy for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiktok Banned On ALL US Reps-issued Mobile Devices / South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.