Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? (20407 Views)

Share Your Betrayal Experience / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Creamypie(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
westlius:
My was in my yr 1
A friend of mine stays close to my babe then in school,
(Both my friend and my babe den never knew themselves)
As I was in my guys house, I called the babe and directed her to his place.
After that day was history between us.
The babe was always spending nite in the guy house
She slide me.
Thats where I learnt my first lesson never to carry your babe go ur man house.
that guy was never your friend, sorry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by RulerIAm(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
I dated this girl and my real G back then was telling her I'm not good enough for her. She's an angel and he should be the one dating her. She told me when we had one small argument about my friends I trusted and I mentioned that guy's name. She said that guy is never to be trusted and spilled the whole story. How the guy has begged her to come visit him. She wanted us to plan and catch him red-handed but I told her to forget it. I later confronted my guy sha and he denied it. We stopped talking for a while but now we back to been friends but babe and I are no more together.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by romunu(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2023
What’s yours?
RTID:
What’s your worst friendship betrayal experience?

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by emkz: 4:10pm On May 18, 2023
Wanted to use three of my contacts for personal gains. One of them told me because he stylishly wanted to warn me about him, the others I refused to intervene when his proposals were not being considered. He felt he knew how to approach my network better than me.

The third was when he tried to steal from me. I saw that he was a person who always wanted what his friends had.

He still doesn't know why I cut him off.

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Savechild23: 4:11pm On May 18, 2023
What I was promised before marriage and what I got after marriage

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Lilchilz(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2023
Omo bro. This babe banged 5 of my guys. I introduced her to just one of my guy and before I knew it she actually banged 5 of my guys and I was informed about this just a year after we broke up.

Her pussssy is so wide anytime we wanna banged back den i always support my D.ick with one of my finger to penetrate and I’m 5.9 inches long .

It’s so crazy because i can’t believe my ex babe can go an extra mile banging my guys and what really pained me is that they all banged her giving her number to one and other .she doesn’t know that all these guys are my close pal.

She loves dicck so much and you can’t even believe she’s that type of girl mere looking at her

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by jeffsummers(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2023
Good day to everyone on nairaland. Pls i want to use this medium to appeal to all nairalanders to help my uncle out. He has stroke for over 3 years now. He is currently recieving treatment and therapy at General Hospital, Kubwa, ABUJA.

The sickness has really drained his finances over these years. Currently he has been asked to purchase some drugs which cost 95,000 naira.

Pls we will be so grateful if anyone can assit us in whatever way they can. No amount is to small as it will go a long way in helping us purchase the drugs as we dont have money and cant bear the cost of the drugs alone.

God bless you all as you assist us. Below are pictures of my uncle and also his patient card at the hospital as proof that this is not a false claim. If anyone still needs any form of verification or proof, i am more than willing to provide such.

pls once again help my uncle. No amount is too small, GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Note... Am having difficulty posting the pics here on nairaland. anyone who wants to assits pls i will send you all proofs on whatsapp

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Lionstep: 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
Fisiryorh:
The day a Bossom friend shot at me at close range because of woman wey dey trip for me...

If my skin been no tight, I no for dey see this topic to type this Tory so...

Interesting 🤔
Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by laivwire(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2023
I met my crush making lunch for him in his room. grin

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2023
My own storyyyy plenty.....

My siblings, wife and kids are the only friends I have.

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2023
laivwire:
I met my crush making lunch for him in his room within the same male hostel. grin

Are you gay? undecided

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by emmadejust(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2023
When I was still struggling to make contacts/connection with my building artisan skills, my best friend who is into trades and have been settles by his oga, I begged him to connect me to his colleague who is building a two storey building for the windows works contracts, my friend told me that I have not reached the level to handle that types of contracts , embarassed embarassed embarassed I was heart broken because he the person I do prayed for and help before his settlements .. I broke up with him because he belittle me. cry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by DropsMic(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2023
No one has ever betrayed me, but back in 2002, when I was in JS1, there was an incident where I betrayed a close uncle who lived near me. His girlfriend suspected him of cheating, but she didn't have any proof. So she came to me and asked if any other girl besides her do visit the uncle. I told her no, and she made a strange promise to show me her breasts if I told her the truth. Omo, if you see how i take sing eh. I told her everything she needed to know. Even told her the names of all the aunties that do visit the uncle. When I asked her to show me the breast that she promised me, the aunty slapped me like say i thief from her. Las las i no see breast, the uncle also stopped sending me on errands so i lost the small small change he do give me.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by alyarmouk(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2023
Draslo:
I bought an accident car in Yankee in 2021. A Toyota Camry 2019. It was a minor accident but the pictures looked worse than it actually was (at least to the eyes of a regular person). I fixed up the car. It was running perfectly. In fact, 90% of what I fixed up was body work. The airbags burst...that was worst of it picture wise. I told one of my guys like that. The guy is a car dealer. Anytime I'm around him and tell someone about the car, he will go behind and ask them to check the car out with VIN that the car was almost write off. The last person he bad mouthed the car to bought it. This was early 2022. It was an experiment to see how the business was. I took the idiot out, bought him enough shayo and fish, used my old schoolmate to pose as if he wanted to buy the car, he then exchanged numbers with the schoolmate, and sent him options of other cars he has claiming the car was write off and I was a rookie car dealer who bought a bad car.

People bad. The guy still thought the car was in a car lot at Ajah until last year November when he asked me to resend the photos of the car. I just dey laugh inside me.

People bad aswr. Had a similar experience

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by austineabba(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2023
RTID:
What’s your worst friendship betrayal experience?

My best friend those days in Uni fvcked my Virgin girlfriend whome i already introduced to my Mum as my future wife. Am married now and doing well with 3kids, the guy is married to another lady with 2kids and the Lady still single.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by alyarmouk(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2023
Fisiryorh:
The day a Bossom friend shot at me at close range because of woman wey dey trip for me...

If my skin been no tight, I no for dey see this topic to type this Tory so...

Gun untop woman matter??

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Krublog(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Are you gay? undecided

Na English dey hard you to understand

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 18, 2023
My mouth no fit talk am. Thank God for BIG mercies.

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2023
Krublog:

Na English dey hard you to understand
Your profile shows you're a male

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Negroid001(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
It was in 2012 a close friend of mine lost his job, life became so hard for him that he started feeling dejected, frustrated and even suicidal. I would go over to his place after work, stock his house with food and even pocket money. I gave him my house key so he could step out from his compound at times to avoid goofy neighbours. I personally sustained this guy for over nine months.
Towards the end of 2012, there was an opening at my work place and I quickly met my boss on his behalf. He got the job even without passing the interview ahead of others as I have the ears of my boss.
This dude started working in my office second week of January 2013, I was so happy and felt fulfilled. Fast forward to six months later, this dude got jealous of my close relationship with my boss and started destroying that relationship by gossiping me to my boss. All the inner deals I did that no one knew about even before he stared working with us, he went and tabled them before my boss just to gain his favour. I felt bad and a deep sense of regret. Even my boss was surprised he could do that to his close friend but my boss believed him to the extent that the level of trust he had for me started waning.

I resigned early 2015 when I couldn't take no more of his treachery and betrayal. I got a loan, added to my savings and established my campany few months after I left the firm. God opened doors for me beyond my expectation. Today he is full of regret but lacks courage to come meet me for help. I will never forget what that guy did to me, above all, I learnt a great life's lesson. People, be careful who you help.
Something like this happened to me too. I know how frustrating it is, especially the shock that a close friend you trust can sly you.
It's best to cut off relationships with such folks. Put them where they belong just like i did.

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Krublog(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Yes

So
Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by GorgeousAF(f): 4:40pm On May 18, 2023
If I start to talk the things wey my eyes don see ,e no go end grin
I don't keep friends again. I've learnt my lessons!;!

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by KingsJohnson(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
It was in 2012 a close friend of mine lost his job, life became so hard for him that he started feeling dejected, frustrated and even suicidal. I would go over to his place after work, stock his house with food and even pocket money. I gave him my house key so he could step out from his compound at times to avoid goofy neighbours. I personally sustained this guy for over nine months.
Towards the end of 2012, there was an opening at my work place and I quickly met my boss on his behalf. He got the job even without passing the interview ahead of others as I have the ears of my boss.
This dude started working in my office second week of January 2013, I was so happy and felt fulfilled. Fast forward to six months later, this dude got jealous of my close relationship with my boss and started destroying that relationship by gossiping me to my boss. All the inner deals I did that no one knew about even before he stared working with us, he went and tabled them before my boss just to gain his favour. I felt bad and a deep sense of regret. Even my boss was surprised he could do that to his close friend but my boss believed him to the extent that the level of trust he had for me started waning.

I resigned early 2015 when I couldn't take no more of his treachery and betrayal. I got a loan, added to my savings and established my campany few months after I left the firm. God opened doors for me beyond my expectation. Today he is full of regret but lacks courage to come meet me for help. I will never forget what that guy did to me, above all, I learnt a great life's lesson. People, be careful who you help.

God works in thousand ways

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by DropsMic(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2023
RulerIAm:
I dated this girl and my real G back then was telling her I'm not good enough for her. She's an angel and he should be the one dating her. She told me when we had one small argument about my friends I trusted and I mentioned that guy's name. She said that guy is never to be trusted and spilled the whole story. How the guy has begged her to come visit him. She wanted us to plan and catch him red-handed but I told her to forget it. I later confronted my guy sha and he denied it. We stopped talking for a while but now we back to been friends but babe and I are no more together.

A person who bad mouthed you to your girlfriend is who you are still friends with… smh.

The interesting thing about idiots is that they often create their own difficulties.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by CHIOMAEZEH: 4:41pm On May 18, 2023
Worst thing about betrayals... It never comes from an enemy.

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2023
Negroid001:

Something like this happened to me too. I know how frustrating it is, especially the shock that a close friend you trust can sly you.
It's best to cut off relationships with such folks. Put them where they belong just like i did.
honestly I couldn't wrap my head around it. I have given him a long distance, I have since forgiven him but never to let him come near me

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by jayAjoku(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2023
No friends no enemies

Re: What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:52pm On May 18, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Yes nah. His crush (female) was making a meal for his friend (male) in his friends room.

Na the grammar confuse you abi what?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone?