Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each (826 Views)

Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels / Outgoing Governors Searching For New Jobs / 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by FreeStuffsNG: 5:12pm On May 17, 2023
OUTGOING GOVERNORS & THE DEBT PROFILES OF EACH
Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by FreeStuffsNG: 5:12pm On May 17, 2023
Do they have something to show for the debts?
Delta state can never carry last in debts.smh
Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by taylor88(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2023
Share Buhari own

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by taylor88(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Do they have something to show for the debts?

Buhari supporter

Does your Buhari have anything to show?

3 Likes

Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by Blackfire(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2023
Not that much
Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by miteolu(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2023
We tin Elrufai used the huge loan to do?

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by Jomonix: 6:04pm On May 17, 2023
The state to watch is Kaduna state. Look at the external debt. I have no doubt that the great El Rufai has made massive investments in his state.
Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2023
APC governors are criminals

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by Parachoko: 6:36pm On May 17, 2023
Even though Okowa have very little to show for all the billions he received, I'm impress he borrowed very little

Look at Tambuwal Figure in Sokoto shocked

States need to increase there IGR

Tinubu promised to give more money to the States, I hope he fulfill his promise in his first tenure
Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by nabiz(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Even though Okowa have very little to show for all the billions he received, I'm impress he borrowed very little

Look at Tambuwal Figure in Sokoto shocked

States need to increase there IGR

Tinubu promised to give more money to the States, I hope he fulfill his promise in his first tenure
where is he going to get the money
Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by Parachoko: 6:58pm On May 17, 2023
nabiz:
where is he going to get the money
He said he will increase the Revenue of Nigeria by enlarging the tax bracket.
Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by clockwisereport: 7:33pm On May 17, 2023
... all with nothing to show for it
Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by Praxis758: 4:34am On May 19, 2023
But Ben Ayade was denying ever borrowing a kobo on Arise TV on Tuesday.

I strongly recommend the Peter Obi model (politics apart) for state governors in Nigeria.

Too much of appointees, frivolous spending and hyperinflation of contracts are the major cause of borrowing in this country.

Time to be frugal with public funds among our governors.

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Governors & The Debt Profiles Of Each by smokinloud(m): 4:40am On May 19, 2023
Obid.iots will start calling for Wike's head now!.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Rep Who Labelled Nigeria Air As Fraud Asked Me For Bribe – Sirika / 10m Judges Can't Unseat Tinubu - Primate Ayodele / Panic, As Insecurity Takes Over Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.