Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) (31964 Views)

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal / Atiku Has Everything To Win At Tribunal – Livy Uzoukwu, Counsel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by liasmiram2567: 7:03am On May 18, 2023
vesselchino:

LET'S CONDUCT AN ONLINE POLL TO FIND OUT IF APC CAN WIN LP.
LIKE FOR PETER OBI, SHARE FOR TINUBU
Online votes did not result to success for your candidate and will never
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by tolue42(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Quack lawyers.

Me wey no be lawyer self understand this simple thing
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2023
THE TRUTH..
I don't even know if INEC is one of the candidate sef oo.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2023
garykoeman:

They are trying to repeat what Nzeribe did to abiola by truncating his victory.
Let me ask if Atiku had won would Obi had gone to court?.
I know their game. I made the same comment few says ago. Their aim is to frustrate anything in Yoruba interest. They succeeded with Abiola through Nzeribe but this time around they will fail miserably.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by famology(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2023
LP has lost out already. They obviously don't have enough documents to prove their case.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by benardtotti(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

How did INEC defend Adeleke's victory or you just want to sound dense and unintelligent.

You are the daft one here go and read inecs defense in the case then come back and tell me whether they didn't defend their declaration of adeleke having fulfilled all requirements.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
I no even know wether them borrow money from shrine take build Nigeria bcuz omo

Yorubas are busy supporting evil & open malpractice bcuz it’s their son

But when the table will turn i hope they won’t cry blood bcuz Shettima might rule this country at last

When we warned children of the corn in 2015 about Buhari they said he was God sent but today na then use their hand dey call am failure

Your pushing Tinubu a known & verified blue-tick sick Thief with no family history to rule us thinking other regions will cry

When prices of things hike both APC PDP & LP will buy it same amount

If not for tribalism how will any sane human suport a sick bedwetter that has over 13 conduit pipes all over his body implanted in London hospital

Yourba people dey play stomach politics
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Gent: 8:24am On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:
obi called oyedepo daddy but sent hiss Boyz to beat up the man that is older than oyedepo

Shut up idiot! Just go to court. Nonsense!
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Gent: 8:26am On May 18, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki...imagine how God used PO to humble
INEC+APC+Sowore+Atiku+Kwakwanso+Buhari+El-rufai

Without 'structure" o

See how they are all running upandan and even bribing Babalawo Lamidi to withdraw the case

PO has God's backing.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Jones4190(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2023
Gent:

Shut up idiot! Just go to court. Nonsense!
the same court that obidient are voilenting ? how is authentic labour party national chairman now?
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Believeintruth: 8:29am On May 18, 2023
benardtotti:

You are the daft one here go and read inecs defense in the case then come back and tell me whether they didn't defend their declaration of adeleke having fulfilled all requirements.

Oga you are daft stop trying to justify nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Gent: 8:30am On May 18, 2023
Fr33born:

You knew what you typed was Senseless but you still had to post it to get few likes from people like yourself.

Now, go and buy bread and beans with the "LIKES"

Thanks for your advice, your wise advice has just turned the senseless idiot to a sensible person.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Believeintruth: 8:30am On May 18, 2023
fredoooooo:

Clear your cobwebs filled state of mind and cook the spaghetti in your brain first . So you can be able to see the reality and not continuous chase of cloud ...
Do me a favor ... GERRARAHIA

Try and have sense abeg
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by HRMK: 8:33am On May 18, 2023
THAT LOOKS A STUPID QUESTION TO ME!DID YOU TAKE UP THIS JOB WITH OBI FREE OF CHARGE?IF YOU ARE PAID AND THE TRIBUNAL ISNT HANDLING THE CASE FREE OF CHARGE,WHAT STOPS YOU FROM PAYING THE #1.5M INEC CHARGED YOU FOR ACCESS INTO THEIR RECORDS?DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE BODY SPENT ON THE ELECTIONS?THESE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN BABYLAWYERS!THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT NECESSARY TO PROVE YOUR CASE IS NOT EVEN WITH YOU!WHAT THEN ARE YOU DOING IN COURT?WHILING AWAY THE TIME?YEYE DEY SMELL!!
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by DaTruths: 8:34am On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:
obi called oyedepo daddy but sent hiss Boyz to beat up the man that is older than oyedepo

The man should be lynched to death.

He's a common thief.

It's still possible, the tempo don dey build.

Na for him house them go burn am to death.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Gent: 8:34am On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:
the same court that obidient are voilenting ? how is authentic labour party national chairman now?

Please talk to your people ( BAT & APC), what the lp leadership is presently passing through was/is caused by APC & BAT. But eventually l believe they all will be disgraced.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Jones4190(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2023
Gent:

Please talk to your people ( BAT & APC), what the lp leadership is presently passing through was/is caused by APC & BAT. But eventually l believe they all will be disgraced.
who cause the one in PDP?
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Jones4190(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2023
DaTruths:

The man should be lynched to death.

He's a common thief.

It's still possible, the tempo don dey build.

Na for him house them go burn am to death.
we know obidient are ipob terrorist
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Davidowr: 8:51am On May 18, 2023
But Yorubas no dey carry ear hear Divide Nigeria they’ll start begging

I ask again why does the average Yoruba man so scared of country splitting

*Stop generalizing shit

Yorubas are also clamouring for Nigeria to separate.
Abeg make everybody hold their region and develop it.

The country should split abeg

1 Like

Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by loooozeem: 9:12am On May 18, 2023
Hmm wink kiss kiss
I know that most IBO are fool

They are still waiting for mandate.
IBO can never rule Nigeria, stop deceiving urselve
After BAT 8years, na Hausa turn before we decide who to rule in SS and SW.

Oya, plug ur teeth cheesy
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by benardtotti(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga you are daft stop trying to justify nonsense

As usual you can't defend your fallacy so you do what your primitive mind tells you .... curse and insult ,you are not just daft ! But you are a retard if you can't answer the question I posed at you in my last post .
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by gabbytabby: 11:29am On May 18, 2023
LABOUR PARTY PERFORMANCE IN THE 2023 ELECTIONS

LABOUR PARTY
President - 0
Senate - 7 seats.
House of Reps -34
Governor - 1
State House of Assembly seats-38.
Grand Total -80

APC
President- 1.
Senate- 62.
House of Reps - 177.
Governors Elect- 16.
States House of Assembly -534.
Grand Total APC- 780.

Only a con artist, the scammer will be shouting STOLEN MANDATE.

They told us it was a movement so where them move to with less than 10% representation.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by gabbytabby: 11:45am On May 18, 2023
They lack common sense. He who alleges must prove. They go to court and want others to prove their case see this lazy people who keep asking for adjournment.

GeneralPula:

You dey mind fhem.. Pangolo lawyers everywhere..

So, Obi petitioned inec without having he's own evidence / documents..

A farmer that goes to farm without a hoe or cutlass won't be able to do anything on the farm aside from watching the sunrise & sunset..

1 Like

Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by DaTruths: 1:06pm On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:
we know obidient are ipob terrorist

And there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by chigaemezuogu: 5:46pm On May 18, 2023
Do you want them to vomit the bribe money given to the for electoral sham
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by occfx: 8:05pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Nigeria as a country can never be better till eternity

The only solution to this country is disintegration make everybody go tackle their wahala

But Yorubas no dey carry ear hear Divide Nigeria they’ll start begging

I ask again why does the average Yoruba man so scared of country splitting

There’s this my Yoruba elderly man immediately we are talking and I mention divide country he will so no no don’t go there

Devil really cursed Nigeria

Every region in Nigeria knows igbos are feeding the whole country directly or indirectly. They are afraid the spoon will be removed if igbos secede or given power to rule
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Believeintruth: 10:18pm On May 18, 2023
benardtotti:

As usual you can't defend your fallacy so you do what your primitive mind tells you .... curse and insult ,you are not just daft ! But you are a retard if you can't answer the question I posed at you in my last post .

Guy stop liv8ng in deceit you are not worth wasting energy on.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by benardtotti(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Guy stop liv8ng in deceit you are not worth wasting energy on.

Exactly! Just move on , you are not intellectually capable of holding a decent argument with other civil humans ,so just get gone , get busy with your job and leave social media .
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Believeintruth: 9:45am On May 19, 2023
benardtotti:

Exactly! Just move on , you are not intellectually capable of holding a decent argument with other civil humans ,so just get gone , get busy with your job and leave social media .

Exactly as it shows that you are not making any iota of sense in your comments. Just run along and play with your fellow toddlers
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by benardtotti(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Exactly as it shows that you are not making any iota of sense in your comments. Just run along and play with your fellow toddlers

Are you still here trying to be relevant? You lost all relevance when you couldn't defend a simple question like I said get you gone and let honest Nigerians make use of this social media space constructively.
Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by Believeintruth: 10:30am On May 19, 2023
benardtotti:

Are you still here trying to be relevant? You lost all relevance when you couldn't defend a simple question like I said get you gone and let honest Nigerians make use of this social media space constructively.

I love the reverse psychology you are doing. Truth is you are of no consequence to me at all and i do not need you to be relevant. Oga go and rest abeg, you are like a bottle cap, once the bottle is open it is of no relevance, only to be discarded in the trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.