Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Olanipekun And Other 48 APC SANs Confounded By Truth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olanipekun And Other 48 APC SANs Confounded By Truth (1341 Views)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / EKSU VC, Edward Olanipekun's Son Graduates From UK University / 48-Year-Old Sunday Dare Asefon Emerges NANS President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olanipekun And Other 48 APC SANs Confounded By Truth by derecho(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2023
Never undermine the power of Truth.
As brilliant as Olanipekun.is, he is stuck.
The evidence is overwhelming and all he can do is to resort to time-wasting.
No lie can shroud the truth just as darkness can never comprehend light.

PO used two very powerful attributes that is difficult to ignore- Humility and Truth.

They laughed at him but these attributes are not timeworn and never loses.

4 Likes

Re: Olanipekun And Other 48 APC SANs Confounded By Truth by duro4chang(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2023
Continue to deceive yourself. At the end of the court proceedings we know you will begin to say another thing.

4 Likes

Re: Olanipekun And Other 48 APC SANs Confounded By Truth by ItooWorWor(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2023
derecho:

PO used two very powerful attributes that is difficult to ignore- Humility and Truth.

When you are done wailing, contact the nearest hospital for check-up. grin

1 Like

Re: Olanipekun And Other 48 APC SANs Confounded By Truth by Adabestseason(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2023
Mere delusion,and is destocking
Re: Olanipekun And Other 48 APC SANs Confounded By Truth by isan(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2023
Lawyers only care about thier client nothing concerned them with the truth or humility
Re: Olanipekun And Other 48 APC SANs Confounded By Truth by nervorum: 3:52pm On May 18, 2023
The last electoral round convinced me Nigerians deserve the status quo or worse. Majority don't want any better
Re: Olanipekun And Other 48 APC SANs Confounded By Truth by Africanwardrobe(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2023
derecho:

thank you for this info...it's not easy to type & tell us this rubbish grin

Meanwhile nairalanders, we all need each other to grow on Instagram & to grow we need followers & engagement to convince people that our space is where they need to be. [/b]I'm that ace digital marketer you need for your sales to take a quantum leap.[b] Don't believe me? Follow me now & turn on your post notifications to find out...

[/b]https://instagram.com/closemoresales.ng?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=[b]

I'll not only follow you back immediately but I'll also like & engage with your posts too ASAP

PS: Read the info on my footer to see what's happening. Check my signature too

(1) (Reply)

Ansu Registration For Freshers / What Is The Square Root Of 69? / Tecno D5 Vs Tecno P3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.