Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him (18256 Views)

Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic) / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by ijustdey: 8:51pm On May 17, 2023
A 24-year-old man, Musa Abdullahi, of Riga Fada community in Kumbotso LGA of Kano State has appeared before a magistrate’s court for allegedly setting on fire the family house of his girlfriend who dumped him for another suitor.

Abdullahi, who was charged with threat to peace and attempt to commit murder, was also accused of setting fire on the house of the parents of his former girlfriend which led to some parts of her body being burnt.

The prosecution counsel, Barrister Amal Bashir Albasu, prayed the court that the charges should be read to the defendant.

After hearing the charges, Abdullahi pleaded not guilty, and the Judge, Rabi Abdulkadir, ordered that he should be remanded in a correctional centre and adjourned the case to June 1.

https://dailytrust.com/kano-man-sets-ex-girlfriends-house-on-fire-for-dumping-him/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2023
as i always say:"THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!"

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by GOFRONT(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2023
Kano guys and Soyaya!!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by dawnomike(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2023
Mumu man.. Now, he will go to jail, she will marry another man and he will become an ex-con

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by bestman09(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2023
Stupid man. Thank God that there's no casualties

13 Likes

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2023
Lolz ... e don wipe IDAN ACCOUNT.
By a now if u are struggling or hustling , no spend to impress. That side na basket so if not ready to dispose waste basket.. use the plastic dustbin grin
See bros head right now grin

E don sail go Bermuda Triangle 🔺️ 👏

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by chimpad: 8:30am On May 18, 2023
We obviously don't know what to say in this case! Maybe not news or fp worthy.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by christejames(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2023
The SIMPsons support his action with a carton of Hero Larger Beer 🍻 😂

8 Likes

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by iHart(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2023
Where is the house?
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by ISellBeer: 8:31am On May 18, 2023
Okwunuka
OP please complete the story.
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by superCleanworks(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2023
Demons
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2023
Instead of him to double up his hustle
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by Ttipsy(f): 8:32am On May 18, 2023
Nigerians are naturally wicked

The other was a maltreated house help

Now a man sets his gf on fire wtf

2 Likes

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by chiefolododo(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by ImoleNaija: 8:33am On May 18, 2023
Werey man! Maybe he has paid her dowry & the family refused to refund him grin.
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by smellingmenses: 8:33am On May 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Pocohantas that our relationship must kwantunue

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by Chidyka: 8:33am On May 18, 2023
Imagine
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by tuoyoojo(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2023
When many girls full every where, u still wan die ontop of the matter of one

Maybe him don spend money for the girl wella

But what ever it, his actions were not justified

While him dey chop watery beans for prison, e go use that time to reason him life wella
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by zoer(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2023
I have been observing this trend...why is it that when crime is committed in the north the faces of the offenders are not included in the news but if it's East, West, south middle belt them go publish the news with faces of offenders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by ipobarecriminals: 8:33am On May 18, 2023
sad
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by BESTScientist1: 8:34am On May 18, 2023
I'm more concerned about APAPA and the stolen mandate.....The foolish GeneralP should know that millions of Nigerians from the length and breadth of Nigeria supported and still support OBI-DATTI. So it's fool Hardy to call obidients igbos. then what will you call igbos supporting Tinubu? yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by Diligent1(f): 8:34am On May 18, 2023
This is bad
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2023
Nawao.
Heartbreak is not easy to deal with sha, except u be regular customer.

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by Sultty(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2023
all these senseless people sef
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by Daniel058(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2023
Y na Bros? Does it make sense forcing someone's daughter to be your wife.Rejection no be today's thing. If I'm suspecting that a Lady I'm getting married to don't really love Me. I will end the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by 4tomandchi: 8:35am On May 18, 2023
This is my 11th year in marriage and my wife is shocked anytime I tell her any day I wake up feel that our union has become toxic I will quit and any day she feels same she should do same.

It's so easy for best friends to become enemies.

Even angles do fall.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by Quality20(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2023
christejames:
The SIMPsons support his action with a carton of Hero Larger Beer 🍻 😂
this isn't redpill but foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by Diligent1(f): 8:35am On May 18, 2023
zoer:
I have been observing this trend...why is it that when crime is committed in the north the faces of the offenders are not included in the news but if it's East, West, south middle belt them go publish the news with faces of offenders.
This is not true
Re: Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him by Zimzy(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2023
E dey pain but the pain is bearable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Fake Soldiers Arrested In Delta While Extorting Money From Keke Napep Driver / Female Kano Varsity Student Found Dead In An Apartment / NDLEA Seizes 5 Tons Of Cannabis After One Month Surveillance In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.