Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party (15955 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Denies Withdrawing Obi's Petitions From Tribunal / Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by iHateFraudsters: 10:05am On May 18, 2023
Efisimilala:
You expect him to accept received money before?

grin
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Nobody: 10:06am On May 18, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
From consultations, primaries, visitations, campaigns to elections, where was the judas apprantice?

He's been standing for election in LP since 2002 until last year when the Eboes came to appropriate the party as it is their wont.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by DKM123: 10:08am On May 18, 2023
The man is such an idi0t who assumes Nigerians are idi0ts not to clearly see what he is up to.
Saw his interview this morning and I almost puked. Nattering n!twit.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Sermwell(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2023
feedthenation:
--Comrade Basiru Lamidi Apapa resume in Labour Party---

Chairman, PTD Ibadan Branch
Chairman, Nigerian Labour Congress
Candidate, Labour Party 2007
Chairman, Labour Party Oyo State
Board Of Trustee Member, NUPENG
NWC Member, Labour Party
Deputy National Chairman, Labour Party
Ag. Chairman, Labour Party

---He was even a LP governorship candidate in Oyo state---
But where was he throughout the consultations, primaries, stakeholders meetings and most importantly campaign periods of the LP? How come we only knew about him after election, and when LP went to court? Even a child will know that this man is hired to distablize the party! It's quite obvious as even APC supports are supporting him! We are not kids naa grin grin
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Menclothing: 10:12am On May 18, 2023
People who build the party 12 yrs ago and made it has 1st gov in Ondo are chased away like goat
Reason why a northerner are not joining Lp

How can Lp win national election with this

Lp won 1 gov at epitome of obidient same as Nnpp no future for Lp
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2023
saasala:
If I was Apapa I would do same. Knowing that Obi cannot claim his 'stolen madate', I would gladly accept 500m from Tinubu plus other benefits that will come afterwards. Why should I lose on two ends?

He's lucky someone in the mob wasn't holding a dagger. He would've lost his life.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Sermwell(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2023
AntiChristian:
All these are lies from obidunce headless mob!

They for show receipt of the transaction if they were truly privy to it!
If not that you're daft, will you issue reciept in that kind of transaction? You bribe someone and issue reciept? grin grin

I love how Nigerian politicians make alot of people act stupid grin When next you bribe someone, please issue a reciept! Werey grin
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by nadel: 10:13am On May 18, 2023
someone should wipe this fugly afonjo miscreant with cord
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Sermwell(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2023
sencekompis:
Children of hate from the saddest East are not ready to follow due protocols rather result in blasphemy. We know them. Awon omo eranko tueee
Werey disgracing your generation on a public forum! Go and check the meaning of blasphemy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Godstiger(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2023
70years old man!
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Alpharey: 10:15am On May 18, 2023
Mr Apapa where you wan spend 500 mil. With this your scattered bears. Besides, I thought LP is Igbo party as claimed by some people here. So all these names appearing here are sons of Okoros. NIGERIANS always like to give Igbos bad name on any slightest provocation. But we know their games.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by vRendoh(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2023
Baba no go quench if he sees 500M alert?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Lexusgs430: 10:17am On May 18, 2023
Who would give him ₦500 million.........😜😁
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Yorubastards: 10:17am On May 18, 2023
This Old Native doctor..
Baba Ode.. angry
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Alpharey: 10:17am On May 18, 2023
Sermwell:

If not that you're daft, will you issue reciept in that kind of transaction? You bribe someone and issue reciept? grin grin

I love how Nigerian politicians make alot of people act stupid grin When next you bribe someone, please issue a reciept! Werey grin

Probably Tinubu was issuing receipts when he was buying his way at the primaries... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Sermwell(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2023
twilliamx:
So Obi was there when this elderly man was being manhandled by miscreants and he couldn't even put them on leash, shows that he is not a unifier in anyway, something that could have been settled by him just going to the man's house just the way Tinubu drags everyone close.
That Apapa man is a miscreant and Obi shouldn't be found in the midst of his shenanigans! That's giving him some credibility. If Obi visit Apapa that means he's endorsing him.
I know your agbado infested brain cannot process this grin
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Emekaonline: 10:20am On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba werey, return the money you collected from Tinubu and APC because you will never be Labour Party chairman

And when will your Pandora and Abure return the money they received from the Ebonyi Labour candidate and other Candidates in other states such as N2bn collected from Shinedu and his cohorts?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Yorubastards: 10:21am On May 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
says someone from the delusional republic of Biafra😂
home to all sorts of evil (drug, prostitution, armed robbery ,thuggery (the real dangerous agberos) ,baby factory, kidnapping, unjustly killings, Okija(biggest skull mining burst ever) ... And many more
Just keep wailing under your osogbo brown roof, useless ewedu miscreants.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by osayuwamwen(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2023
beaten
Enemyofpeace:
I do not trust that old man. I'm happy that he was beated.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by onuman: 10:22am On May 18, 2023
Apapa is an Islamic extremist.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by rigarmortis: 10:23am On May 18, 2023
SLOVFO:

Don't mind him. He is one of those on this forum just to instigate ethnic tension.

Oh. I see. Many mad men plenty here sha. Honestly politics is really big business. Imagine paying ppl 30k per month to come and do this kind of sheeeeeeit. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by WorldRichest: 10:24am On May 18, 2023
Only mentally deranged fools will believe that hungry-looking man has 500 Million Naira. That man does not have up to 500,000 Naira in bis account. I am not even sure he eats up to two square meals daily.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by onuman: 10:24am On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:
anyhow you want it but he remains oour amicable chairman

Apapa Lamidi should be
the Chairman of miserable APC that brought Nigeria 🇳🇬 down to be the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by WorldRichest: 10:24am On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Chairman of agbado miscreants association not chairman of the labour Party

No, Chairman of flat-headed drug traffickers
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by PrinceOfLagos: 10:26am On May 18, 2023
twilliamx:
So Obi was there when this elderly man was being manhandled by miscreants and he couldn't even put them on leash, shows that he is not a unifier in anyway, something that could have been settled by him just going to the man's house just the way Tinubu drags everyone close.
The baba was lead out of the court premises by the men of the Nigerian police force
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by PrinceOfLagos: 10:27am On May 18, 2023
Emekaonline:

And when will your Pandora and Abure return the money they received from the Ebonyi Labour candidate and other Candidates in other states such as N2bn collected from Shinedu and his cohorts?
fake news Kee you there 😂😂
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Alliswell248: 10:32am On May 18, 2023
Obi has always be a biased personal. He did the same as a governor in Anambra.
How could a governor allowed medical Doctors to go on strike for 13 months?

He can deceive his daft followers but not me.

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by ukaface(f): 10:35am On May 18, 2023
See him shoe like something wey no wan see break of dawn
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by DJInfluence: 10:35am On May 18, 2023
Omo, for that amount, man will sell his full family, extended family even his full village not to talk of a political party.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Djele: 10:35am On May 18, 2023
Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim: APC Won't Know What Hit Them When I Win Ondo / ‘looted Funds Used For Buhari’s Campaign’ — PDP Replies Lai / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.