Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed (2570 Views)

Sales Executive (Family Bread) - Salary; 150k - 200k Monthly / Eko Maintenance Ltd HND/Bsc Graduates Recruitment (salary: 150k/month) / Latest Job Openings At WTS Energy: Salary 150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Hotwest: 8:41am On May 18, 2023
*Learn Modern Chinese Language with Ease* .
Take advantage of the China a coming world power new policy which their president have invested in giving out money to the over populated chinese craft and business men & women to explore the African market.
Recently with the massive intrusion of Chinese citizens into the country, they seek the services of many nigerians formal staffs who can just speak basic chinese to assist in moving around and doing a little bit of admin works like storing documents and liaison with offices in nigeria.
So therefore Translation job have become a hot cake.
Payment in these companies lowest pay go as far as 150k/month even with O' level degree and can go as high as 500k month or more depending on your proficiency in the language.

Join my physical and online classes to learn basic Chinese and grab these translation job offer lingering all over Nigeria.

For more info to study chinese contact- 08101605666(Call &Whatsapp )(Collins) to book your space.

I have a fun way of making you learn chinese in a giffy.

My physical class weekends comes with refreshment sponsored by the tutor.

*NB* - I am part of a Chinese living in Nigeria group whereby they find Translators with basic chinese daily. So if you take the class serious you get connected to a Job instant.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by juman(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2023
Take this course if you see its genuine.
If you know many languages its a plus for you.
You can be making videos and make big money online.
If I was young person I would have preferred studying languages in university.
French, spanish, german, arabic chinese, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Hotwest: 3:04pm On May 18, 2023
juman:
Take this course if you see its genuine.
If you know many languages its a plus for you.
You can be making videos and make big money online.
If I was young person I would have preferred studying languages in university.
French, spanish, german, arabic chinese, etc.
cheesy

Currently speaking Chinese in Nigeria is hot cake. As we owe them loan and the government there is finding way to reduce the population load ..Their president Xi Jinping through the Chinese ministry of commerce is disbursing money to many crafts and business men to go invest in Africa and most of these men can't speak basic English...so many sort for personal assistant.

I teach it for free but only charge a commitment fee of 2k atleast for my data and sense of commitment on both parties.

They disturb me daily to find who speak like me!

That's the whole package. But If anyone wants to also learn for fun. Im still available but my priority is to link you with them for a job

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Akalia(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2023
Hotwest:
cheesy

Currently speaking Chinese in Nigeria is hot cake. As we owe them loan and the government there is finding way yo reduce the population load ..Their president Xi Jinping through the Chinese ministry of commerce is disbursing money to many crafts and business men to go invest in Africa and most of these men can't speak basic English...so many sort for personal assistant.

I teach it for free but only charge a commitment fee of 2k atleast for my data and sense of commitment on both parties.

They disturb me daily to find who speak like me!

That's the whole package. But If anyone wants to also learn for fun. Im still available but my priority is to link you with them for a job
I am interested but my full time job chokes my time. Can one learn at his convenient time?
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Hotwest: 7:56pm On May 18, 2023
Akalia:
I am interested but my full time job chokes my time. Can one learn at his convenient time?
my online classes are mostly nights or weekends according to your convenient time
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Akalia(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2023
Hotwest:
my online classes are mostly nights or weekends according to your convenient time
How do I enrol?
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Hotwest: 8:05pm On May 18, 2023
Akalia:
How do I enrol?
messaged me on Whatsapp on the number I posted there

To enroll is just to fix class time and let's work with it
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by bigcal4rea(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2023
Yes, Must be within Lagos

Akalia:
Do you accept landed property as collateral?
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Akalia(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2023
bigcal4rea:
Yes, Must be within Lagos

well, I am not resident in Lagos.
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Oladaryor: 9:55am On May 20, 2023
Hello, I need your help guys...
I resides in ibadan and I need a job and Ssce holder a job if it's assisting my employee and be paying me we can be traveling together I don't mind. If someone can help me I will be very glad...
it's so hard for me to eat since two days now I haven't any food please help me out like I said earlier I resides in ibadan. if it's any job I don't mind. please contact my line on WhatsApp 09077196557.
thanks waiting for your urgent response...
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Kobicove(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2023
Hotwest:
*Learn Modern Chinese Language with Ease* .
Take advantage of the China a coming world power new policy which their president have invested in giving out money to the over populated chinese craft and business men & women to explore the African market.
Recently with the massive intrusion of Chinese citizens into the country, they seek the services of many nigerians formal staffs who can just speak basic chinese to assist in moving around and doing a little bit of admin works like storing documents and liaison with offices in nigeria.
So therefore Translation job have become a hot cake.
Payment in these companies lowest pay go as far as 150k/month even with O' level degree and can go as high as 500k month or more depending on your proficiency in the language.

Join my physical and online classes to learn basic Chinese and grab these translation job offer lingering all over Nigeria.

For more info to study chinese contact- 08101605666(Call &Whatsapp )(Collins) to book your space.

I have a fun way of making you learn chinese in a giffy.

My physical class weekends comes with refreshment sponsored by the tutor.

*NB* - I am part of a Chinese living in Nigeria group whereby they find Translators with basic chinese daily. So if you take the class serious you get connected to a Job instant.

Thanks.

What's your proficiency level in the Chinese language?
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Hotwest: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2023
Kobicove:

What's your proficiency level in the Chinese language?
last test I took is HSK Level 5
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Renewedteck: 5:56am On Jun 23, 2023
I'm interested
jconsult45@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Hotwest: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Renewedteck:
I'm interested
jconsult45@gmail.com
send message on my WhatsApp. The number is up there
Re: Urgent Employment. Salary 150k minimum and as high as 500k. No big degree needed by Hotwest: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Open Open Open to join

(1) (Reply)

Total Is Recruiting / New Job Vacancy At Ascon Oil Company Ltd. / Invite From Whytecleon For Test/interview/ Nov 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.