Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Withdraw My Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Withdraw My Application (390 Views)

Errors In My Application Form / I Need Help On My Application To Spain. / Lagos BRT Buses May Withdraw Services Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdraw My Application by Riemen12312: 9:15am On May 18, 2023
If I withdraw my application will I have to do medical, police report and submit another bank statement plus how long does it take to apply again after I withdraw the application
Re: Withdraw My Application by Riemen12312: 9:37am On May 18, 2023
My biometric is tomorrow. Can I do my biometric before withdrawing my application
Re: Withdraw My Application by MatrixReloaded: 9:42am On May 18, 2023
If you do your biometrics, it means that you won't get a refund for your application fee. If you wish to withdraw you will need to bycout bio tomorrow and write the respected embassy reason for withdrawing.
Re: Withdraw My Application by Riemen12312: 11:29am On May 18, 2023
It took me one month to receive biometric letter. Is it possible to do the biometric and still withdraw the application
Re: Withdraw My Application by Udobigj(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2023
Good day all, pls i want to know next decision to take, i applied for canada visa the second time, been waiting for response since i wont be going for biometrics again, today i hot a msg that i went against their rules,, i was told that i owe $230 from the first application i did, i seriously dont know how it happened, but my agent said the prevous again i used revoked his debit card after my biometrics he also said if i pay i may still not get the visa or may get or may even get 5years ban... I jist need an advice

(1) (Reply)

TULA - The Community Carved Out From The Mountains / Festus Keyamo Appoints Tunde Moshood Again As He Unveils Official Portrait / France Now! The Streets Of The City Became Rivers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.