Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Gtb Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Again (4205 Views)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Gtb Is Collecting Cv's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Again by seuneniola(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2007
Just got an invitation from GTB for a test
Re: Gtb Again by Sexyuhlala(f): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2007
pls where is the venue,time and date.
Re: Gtb Again by seuneniola(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2007
GUARANTY TRUST BANK ENTRY LEVEL SELECTION TEST

We are pleased to invite you for our Entry Level Selection test.

The details of the test are as follows:

Date: Saturday, September 8, 2007

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
48, Town Planning Way

Ilupeju, Lagos

Things to bring along:

An updated CV – showing your email & mobile number

Originals & photocopies of the following credentials:
NYSC discharge certificate
SSCE certificate
University degree certificate
Birth certificate

A valid form of identification e.g. driver’s license, international passport, national ID card.

A recent passport photograph

A biro, a pencil, an eraser, a sharpener

A copy of this email.

The results of the successful candidates will be emailed to them from 19th September, 2007. Please note that the pass mark is 50%.

We thank you for your interest in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc and wish you success at the test.

Yours faithfully

Human Resources Group

Lanre

Farotimi www.gtbplc.com
Re: Gtb Again by esplendido(f): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2007
Hi guys
I tried to apply on their website but it would not open.
What do I do? Can one come for the test without an invitation. Pls talk to me!!!!!
Thanks
Re: Gtb Again by Sexyuhlala(f): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2007
yes,u can go for the test without invitation,its called GATE CRASHING
Re: Gtb Again by ronny1(f): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2007
do i need to bring along drivers license and international passpor before i can be employed in this country, na wa ooooh God day ooooo, i dont have a job how do i buy a car talkless of 15,000 naira to get an international passport abi the national id card wey den dey put man`s head on top women`s head God will save this country.
Re: Gtb Again by Ayeya: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2007
hi seun
cld u pls forward the invitation to my e mail addy.i would realy appreciate it.i applied bt was nt invited.
my e mail addy is thanksforever2002@yahoo.com
Re: Gtb Again by eddy2009(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2007
guys , pls send the iv to my box. edward_onoshama@yahoo.com
Re: Gtb Again by brainyafoo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2007
pls help forward the invitaion to my mailbox my addies are follybee_01@yahoo.com & busridera@yahoo.com
Re: Gtb Again by ola4sucess(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2007
pls forward to my box. azebal2004@yahoo.com
Re: Gtb Again by muppet: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2007
Thanks seuneniola,pls could u kindly forward d i.v 2 my emailbox. (muppetewa@yahoo.com)
i had also applied but im yet 2 b called.
But me i no get all those their death warrant means of identification o grin(except my OLD SCHOOL I.D)i just hope they'l accept it.
Re: Gtb Again by tryme: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2007
Please forward to my box too. Thank you. My mail address is obaloluwa_19@yahoo.com
Re: Gtb Again by makalia(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2007
congrats pls i need d addy, pls send it 2 my email chinny112000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Gtb Again by chikem: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2007
pls forward to my box too chike_m@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Gtb Again by trilby: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hi Guys,
I had previously applied, but i didn't get an invitation, could you please forward it to my box, my e-mail address is toyina2c@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Gtb Again by giddy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2007
pl;s seun ' cld u also send the i.v into my box

airnextod@yahoo.com

guys, b vry optimistic, we shall pieces the text

cheers,
Re: Gtb Again by MARYU: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
hi guys,got a text and mail from WORKFORCE EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES SCHEME tat i sholud come for a test and interview tomoro in lagos.does anyone know who they are and what they are about?would appreciate yr replies.mary
Re: Gtb Again by hafos(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2007
workforce is a recruiting organisation they recruit for different organisations.but if you were invited for the test for entry level.you will undergo a test that has three sections analytical reasoning vebal reasoning and abstract reasoning. when the test is conducted you will get your results in minute after

but the surprising thing is that they claim they will give you a training that will cost just 50000 naira as they claim ! so be wise!
Re: Gtb Again by MARYU: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2007
thanks guy u ar d best had made up my mind not to go already because i reside in portharcourt and d so called test is in lagos tomoro.meanwhile tis gtb stuff is it according to state because i applied AND AM YET TO GET INVITED. i reside in portharcourt one love!!! wink
Re: Gtb Again by ogees: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2007
hi can u forword the iv to my box i applied but was not invited its ogebenuwa@yahoo.com  thanks
Re: Gtb Again by MARYU: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2007
ogees where do u reside?i guess its in batches.so u can be careful!!!!
Re: Gtb Again by clutch162(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2007
chikem:

please forward to my box too chike_m@yahoo.com. thanks.
This one wey eveyone dey tlk say "send it to my inbox".wetin una wan do?

Probably chnage the info on the page, get ursef reg. number and finally, u re @ the test centre.

i didnt mean to be offensive, just that am gettin desperate and that might end up being my solution to writing tests
Re: Gtb Again by tejutaiwoh(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2007
my maersk line test was cute,i just thank God for everything,my friend wrote the same test last week and was replied immediately at about noon the same day that he did not pass the test,up till now i have not received anything from them,does that means that i have passed?
please i need input from poeple that have written tthe test before,
u can mail me or send me sms
thanks,we shall get there.
ktsquare2002@yahoo.com
Re: Gtb Again by MARYU: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2007
which one is mersk line?when did u write d test? anyway heard tat firstinland bank is recruiting for maiduguri branch interest people should hit d road to maiduguri.
Re: Gtb Again by sojay(m): 1:24am On Sep 06, 2007
@seuneniola,
thanks for the piece of information.Pls,I need you to send a copy of the email to me at sojiakinz@yahoo.com.Most grateful.We sure will get there.Amen
Re: Gtb Again by jao(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Hey SEUN, Thanks for the piece of info but tell me how did you apply cos everyone have been trying to submit the application online but it never got through and went to there HO but was told to go online. Anyway can you pls forward the IV to my email too? sopistir@yahoo.com.
Thanks Jao.
Re: Gtb Again by seuneniola(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2007
Teju, pls how can i apply to Maersk, kindly send the info to my e-mail; abayomi842yahoo.com.
Thanks, SEUN
Re: Gtb Again by seuneniola(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2007
sorry its abayomi84@yahoo.com
Re: Gtb Again by kodajayi(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2007
please forward invitation to kodajayi@yahoo.com, please.
Re: Gtb Again by oayombo: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2007
Please.i'd love to have the invitation forwarded to my box as well, oayombo@yahoo.com
Re: Gtb Again by tglaz(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2007
THANKS FOR THE TIMELY INFO,BUT DOES ANYONE IN THE HOUSE KNOW WHETHER GATE CRASHERS ARE ALLOWED IN FOR GTB'S TEST AS MANY FELLOWS WERE NOT ABLE TO ASSESS THEIR SITE DURING THE STIPULATED TIME.THANKS.
Re: Gtb Again by maumau(f): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2007
can i come even when i am not invited for the test cos i have been trying to send my cv to their site but it was not responding
pls do respond immediately

(1) (2) (Reply)

AB Inbev Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023 / The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? / Please Is Aimsupportonline Uk Scholarship 4real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.