Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nairalanders Please Which Of These Building Design Is More Beautiful And Modern. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders Please Which Of These Building Design Is More Beautiful And Modern. (219 Views)

Exquisite And Modern Italian Decorative plaster Designs for your Home and Office / Help: What Are The Current Prices Of These Building Materials? / Terrace Building Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Which Of These Building Design Is More Beautiful And Modern. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:59am On May 18, 2023
My Engineer sent me these two different buildings of 4bedrooms each.

Their floor plans are similar but i am a little bit confused on the one to choose.

Your advise and contribution will be highly appreciated.

Re: Nairalanders Please Which Of These Building Design Is More Beautiful And Modern. by Freelancerr(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2023
The first one.
Re: Nairalanders Please Which Of These Building Design Is More Beautiful And Modern. by GoldSantana: 11:56am On May 18, 2023
The second
Re: Nairalanders Please Which Of These Building Design Is More Beautiful And Modern. by joycluv: 1:11pm On May 18, 2023
I think you should be more concerned about the floor plan as " form follows function" So, with the floor plans, the comparison will be better done.

Meanwhile, if you are relying on people's opinions, you will get more confused.

(1) (Reply)

Banana Island; 3 Bedroom Apartment With Maid's Room / How To Use Real Estate Flexible Payment Plans To Acquire Bulk Land For Investmen / Decent House On Half Plot At Ajegunle Area Near Alakuko, Lagos. Now 17m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.