Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi (21083 Views)

24-hour Curfew In Adamawa As Youths Go On The Rampage, Loot Government Grain sto / Terrorists On The Rampage In Plateau, Niger, Kill 52, Abduct Hunters, Others / #EndSARS: Police To Promote Officers Killed, Injured During Recent Rampage — IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by dre11(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2023
My duplicates still on rampage, they now mimic my voice – Peter Obi raises alarm

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the February 25 election, Peter Obi, has raised the alarm that his duplicate is currently in circulation, saying those impersonating him, now mimic his voice via telephone calls.

The former Anambra governor, who stated this in a statement on Thursday, narrated how the unscrupulous impersonator mimicked his voice in a fake conversation with Prince Mustapha Audu, son of the late Governor of Kogi State, Abubakar Audu.

According to Obi, the report of the purported conversation with Audu was made known to him on Wednesday while he was seated at the Presidential petition tribunal court in Abuja.

The statement posted on his twitter handle reads, “My duplicates are still on the rampage, they now mimic my voice and call people. There is no limit that people cannot go to cause mischief on their target. I have been a target both locally and internationally.

The latest incident happened in Abuja yesterday, 17th May at the Court of Appeal premises of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal venue, where my attention was drawn to what was going on outside the courtroom.

“A report came to me while I was seated in court that one Prince Mustapha Audu, son of the late Governor of Kogi state, held the OBIdient’s Chief Spokesman, Dr Yunusa Tanko and some others spellbound – castigating and talking down on me, describing me as an ethnic and religious bigot.

“He claimed that I called him while I was in front of his office on Tuesday morning at about 11 am, but suddenly cut off the phone after I spoke Igbo and he, Audu, was unable to respond.

“According to him, Obi may have only helped to empower some businessmen strictly because they were Igbos, and he wondered why Obi should aspire to lead the country if he cannot accommodate other ethnic groups.

“It was one of my aides who quickly alerted me on what was going on and I pleaded with him to go outside and tell the OBIdients who were with the man to kindly delay him until I came out of the courtroom. After the court proceedings, I met with Audu and he repeated the same story, adding that he was angry at me for cutting off the phone on him because he could not speak Igbo. He insisted that I was in front of his office in Abuja when I called.

“I then introduced myself again to him and told him, “My brother, I did not call you, and I couldn’t have been in front of your office on Tuesday because I was not in Abuja, and not even in the country. At about the time you alleged that I called you, I was arriving in Nice in France for a meeting.

By the evening of the same day, I flew to London for another meeting and in fact, had to breeze in to felicitate with my dear elder brother, Dele Momodu on his 63rd birthday”

DAILY POST

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 10:57am On May 18, 2023
Prince Audu was said to have claimed that Obi called him on the phone and ended the call the moment he realised he could not speak Igbo.
This explains it all.

With the abandoned recklessness pandora obituary lies over none issues, I'm 100% sure he had actually called Audu's phone line to pass a message intended for sinister purpose. But when he discovered the receiver on the other end was not a nitwit, he hung up.

But to deflect public perception of his desperation, the unintelligent loser is now telling us his duplicates are all over the places. Duplicate you for what?

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by manutdrichie(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2023
The moment i saw Mustapha Audu i knew they have finished cooking another propaganda just to distract the uneducated Batist from the Ikorodu axis.

PO is the only hope for a better Nigeria

252 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2023
Who da Hell is one worthless Audu fron Kogi?

Abeg shift go one side...we are busy slaying the madman sent by Escobat n bin Laden of Nigeria 🇳🇬

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by Jostoman: 11:14am On May 18, 2023
The despiration is getting increase everyday by lagos landlord poeple.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by YouandiAllofus: 11:22am On May 18, 2023
They know obi is a man of good will and intentions. so humble and down to earth. Dey no born dem well to carry dis play near atiku side.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by RapistOnBail: 11:26am On May 18, 2023
This is the best Rigged Election since I was born and I’m well pleased with the outcome.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by Dittodat: 11:26am On May 18, 2023
This lying SOB again. This IPOB terrorist can lie for Africa with a straight face.

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by clarocuzioo(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2023
okoo
Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2023
Why can’t this man just go silent for a while? Man likes attention too much. It’s only a matter of time

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by Highways: 11:27am On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

This explains it all.

With the abandoned recklessness pandora obituary lies over none issues, I'm 100% sure he had actually called Audu's phone line to pass a message intended for sinister purpose. But when he discovered the receiver on the other end was not a nitwit, he hung up.

But to deflect public perception of his desperation, the unintelligent loser is now telling us his duplicates are all over the places. Duplicate you for what?

Stop mimicking Peter Obis voice and calling people.... We are going to catch you one day and you're going to pay.... Or Karma will catch you like Ekweremadus and Seun Kuti....

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 11:27am On May 18, 2023
Why are they hell bent on tarnishing Peter Obi's image

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by Sonnobax15(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2023
grin
Na wa... Everybody for this country now has a duplicate.....even Buhari self,some people even believed he had a duplicate called Jubrin...So I'm not surprised oga Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by inoki247: 11:27am On May 18, 2023
Lol which kain wahala be this...

So the same person that's the same Facial recognition, same finger print with you also av the same voice....

Please tell us something New...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by Jamiubond009(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2023
grin
Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by goodnessme1(f): 11:28am On May 18, 2023
Evils apc can't do doesn't exist.

I don't really like Nigeria politicians but you see APC, their next name is evil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by bdon123(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

This explains it all.

This mumu man is still here...u dont really hav a job do u?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by iCauseTrouble: 11:29am On May 18, 2023
angry
Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 11:29am On May 18, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Why can’t this man go silent for a while?

You want him to go silent so that the impersonator can wreck havoc and put it on him

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2023
Ok
Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by uniquetechng: 11:29am On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

This explains it all.

Mustapha said at the time he received the call Obi was onboard an airline returning from London therefore couldn't have made the call.

11 Likes

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by sirjoggy(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2023
Yes Daddy

2 Likes

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by Typicool8(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2023
Look at that agbado muncher that commented first showcasing his stupidity and disgracing his ancestors

20 Likes

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by ipobarecriminals: 11:30am On May 18, 2023
angry Linus

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by Wahala90: 11:30am On May 18, 2023
///

2 Likes

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by GloriousGbola: 11:30am On May 18, 2023
i thought the obidient movement was supposed to be made of techies? so wetin dey happen?

none of them can fish out the alleged imposters?

i guess it doesnt help that peter obi has a high pitched cartoon voice though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by ipobarecriminals: 11:30am On May 18, 2023
sad grin Renowned YES DADDY grin cool cheesy.

Person that use 1 can of Peak milk, have one wristwatch, wear 2 boxers is capable of Perpetuate SCAM

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by Came4amod: 11:31am On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

This explains it all.

Says the guy who changed his name .. obi is full of all sorts of surprises.. and I am not surprised.. igbos are cunny as hell ... And fact is he is not really as intelligent as the potray him to be .. just another Nigerian politician.. cheers

5 Likes

Re: My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi by tiswell(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2023
My president, please ignore dem.

in one way they shall gather,but in seven ways they shall flee

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters / Nigerian Army Can’t Defeat Boko Haram Alone – UK High Commissioner / Victor Okon Quits Akwa-Ibom Rerun Polls And Dumps Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.