Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead (39469 Views)

86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously / GTB Customer Faints As N2.95m Disappears From His Account / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Upton: 12:23pm On May 18, 2023
Fcmb too
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Sleekfingers: 12:24pm On May 18, 2023
Na to dey keep money for underground for house be that
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by sofeo(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2023
Sorry Boss.
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by seunayantokun(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2023
The bank wayo no go allow truth come out.
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by EnterpriseMan: 12:25pm On May 18, 2023
And what is he waiting for? You have millions in your account and you can't sue the bank? Sue them and cashout from their head. Start suing anybody you see grin grin grin The speed they will use to come an start begging you will be alarming. When Zenith was trying to do yeye with my account one time, i just emailed them a court order. I was called from abuja that same day telling me they have resolved the issue, same issue they were using to test my patience for over 2months.

6 Likes

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by do4luv14(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2023
crystalpapers:

Baba this is not about government but about the greedy attitude and wickedness of Nigerians. We are exactly who our politicians are, the little difference is that we are not yet in power.

You say?
Dey Play just dey Play ooo
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by dazzlingd(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2023
I don’t believe the story of the customer
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 18, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
How criminals now find Their ways to the bank now is shocking
Criminals have always controlled financial houses since the beginning of time

5 Likes

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by pappilo(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2023
Dullards!

To any discerning person this is obviously a case of attempted fraud and nothing to do with a bank trying to take a customer's money. It can be frustrating but thats just thebway these things work. The banks can also move quicker but they like to drag their feet.

Thr bank is in receipt of a court order and it can only work with that. Once it is recognised and rectified by the court that the customer is indeed not dead, the hold on his account will be released.

2 Likes

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 18, 2023
dazzlingd:
I don’t believe the story of the customer, which bank will post
You are no where near dazzling at all undecided
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Confirmedzombie: 12:38pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
nothing freaks me out in this government anymore

Don’t be surprised Polaris might present the mans death certificate before him and even show him some video clips and pics of his own burial and be like no be you die this thing here?

Buhari did it with NEPA certificate

Tinubu did same with INEC when he was asked to present certificate he say goat don eat him certificate

You are just seeking for attention. Just read again what you wrote.

What has government to do with the banks.

It is Nigerians like you that make life difficult for fellow Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Pakman: 12:41pm On May 18, 2023
When you live in a country where anything goes...that is what you get. One account officer have looked at your account and felt that since it was not really active, they can do an insider job and claim your money.
But if there is no money there, all these would not happen.

1 Like

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by baralatie(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2023
Who presented death certificate to the bank when the person is alive
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by dazzlingd(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2023
Runnerzz:

You are no where near dazzling at all undecided

It is irritating to see ignorant people open mouth and talk anyhow just as you are.
I worked in the bank for almost 4 years, worked in operations and compliance. Many customers give false narratives to gain public support. And yes, everyone will want to support the underdog against the banks.
For any bank vs customers, the public declares the bank guilty before proven otherwise just as you are doing.

Next time, shut up and don’t expose your ignoramous

1 Like

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by FireUpNow(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2023
Insider in the bank wants to do inheritance and claim the money through enstate
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by gannod(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Don’t be surprised Polaris might present the mans death certificate before him and even show him some video clips and pics of his own burial and be like no be you die this thing here?

Tinubu did same with INEC when he was asked to present certificate he say goat don eat him certificate

grin grin grin
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 18, 2023
dazzlingd:

It is irritating to see ignorant people open mouth and talk anyhow just as you are.
I worked in the bank for almost 4 years, worked in operations and compliance. Many customers give false narratives to gain public support. And yes, everyone will want to support the underdog against the banks.
For any bank vs customers, the public declares the bank guilty before proven otherwise just as you are doing.

Next time, shut up and don’t expose your ignoramous
So because u have worked in a bank now means the customer is lying against Polaris? Can't u see how foolish u sound? Forming king Kong because of ur shitty experience that's not even up to half a decade? And what tha hell do u mean with ur closing sentence? Is that even English U were probably just a messenger boy in that department anyway. U can now fuckoff my mentions undecided

4 Likes

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Naajjii: 1:04pm On May 18, 2023
The major problem is the court that issued the order.

2 Likes

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by aylive02(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2023
KingTom:

You succeeded in saying nothing to be honest, those examples you gave are not relative to the situation at hand. Wetin concern bank inadequacies with Govt? Sho whine
Lam
. He's said a lot, not for everyone.
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Omenlon: 1:10pm On May 18, 2023
Maybe one of his wives or one of his prodigal children declared Baba dead to gain access to the money later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Poisonousman: 1:14pm On May 18, 2023
illicit:
Hmmm Union Bank

If I hear say I die lasan....

undecided

Union bank dey more responsible pass most banks.. that bank dey secured die... Dem dey hardly thief funds from there

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by insightful01(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2023
Oh!!! This. Is how this people take away money of their deceased customers...
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2023
if he has not gone public now, the whole issue will be thrown under the carpet and seen as dead case!
https://202info.net/

1 Like

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by dazzlingd(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2023
Runnerzz:

So because u have worked in a bank now means the customer is lying against Polaris? Can't u see how foolish u sound? Forming king Kong because of ur shitty experience that's not even up to half a decade? And what tha hell do u mean with ur closing sentence? Is that even English U were probably just a messenger boy in that department anyway. U can now fuckoff my mentions undecided

Frustrated people plenty for this life, get well soon. grin
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by ConfidentialDoc: 1:30pm On May 18, 2023
Get ready more news like this coming in June...
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by kelvindj98: 1:36pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

1 Like

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2023
Customer will win the bank so so well.

He should hold his wife responsible.

1 Like

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Emmanueledu(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2023
Nigerian banking system is currently in shambles!
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by Natajo2021: 1:47pm On May 18, 2023
Nothing is new again, Buhari and Emefiele are already stealing the unclaimed dividends, dormant account funds etc
The only surprise is the stealing of a living being by Polaris.

1 Like

Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by gigdip999(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2023
Click and REGISTER NOW. Do the task, watch video and get paid, play games and get paid. Also do task and get paid into your 9ja account. Just follow the link below. And start making cool money into your bank account

https://money-easilyxbb.buzz/46834210631410
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by aspabay(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
[b]nothing freaks me out in this government anymore

This nitwit still finds a way to blame the government and Tinubu.

Are you this jobless?
Re: Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead by KEPLER79OOU(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2023
TAKE YOUR CASE TO HUMAN RIGHT RADIO ABUJA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) / Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets / How Do I Start An Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.