Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days (29096 Views)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by Ogiame: 2:21pm On May 18, 2023
CORNfused people; "Igbo people should leave Seun alone oh"

Na only slap him slap, he no kee pesin.

grin
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2023
Make Dem deal with him properly.

He fit slap Police for Togo?

Na Naija police he want show super Mario

Nonsense celebrity

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by chaloskyx: 2:24pm On May 18, 2023
Unfortunatelty for a lot of Nigerians suffering under this government he is!!!
Godspeed88:
Today's words; God isn't dead..
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by Sleekfingers: 2:25pm On May 18, 2023
ManWater:
They're using him as scapegoat to teach bloody civilians that slapping policeman is a bad idea.
&that old video of him bragging that he can slap police is not helping matters.

You are absolutely right.

There are several ways to deal with the police . Lawfully and spiritually. I will opt for spiritually.....by the time , they start running mad . Dem go know say , juju dey .
I have seen several insane ex- police roaming the street , as a matter of fact , I saw one during my visit to ikirun in osun state. He was roaming around naked with big testicles. From what I heard , he rape a lady , but denied it.....naso Dem show am Aye ...
.... Na some people teach Dem lesson spiritually.....
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by happney65: 2:26pm On May 18, 2023
Gracious3105:
If in the last general election this guy used his sense then there would have been young people fighting for him but he messed up. Even the CORNfused people have abandoned him. The police is going too far on him and you wonder what an average Nigerian face.

No young people will fight for him. Nobody. Infact na the young people are on the side of the police. When people came out in 2020 to fight police brutality,it wasn't a fight against the police. It was a fight against police brutality.

As we do not support police brutality, the same we do not support the people brutalizing them unprovoked.

He did wrong here and he should face the music.

The wayre boy wey say he don dey tear police slap before.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by chaloskyx: 2:26pm On May 18, 2023
My own is it was Elrufais son that slapped the police man would the Nigerian police maintain this energy or they are selective on who they can allow to disrespect the uniform?
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by komek(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2023
The bolded is the truest thing I learned today

Ireportlive:
cool

New fresh charges

When Police went to execute Search Warrant court order I knew the guy was toast

How Lagos big boy no go get weed , Arizona or loud for house

He still get expire gun lisence join

Whatever you do stay far away from Police Station and Hospital, Doctors, Nurses and police are not your friend

Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by RPG2020(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2023
Going to court without his lawyer who do Nigeria like this shocked
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by BarrElChapo(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

New fresh charges

Whatever you do stay far away from Police Station and Hospital, Doctors, Nurses and police are not your friend

Stay close to a lawyer cos when push comes to shove only he/she can save you 😉

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by iHateFraudsters: 2:28pm On May 18, 2023
nedekid:

What will the policeman have done? He had no gun with him.

And they're not trained in hand to hand combat?
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by adexoramo(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
After God na government
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by ManWater: 2:31pm On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You are absolutely right.

There are several ways to deal with the police . Lawfully and spiritually. I will opt for spiritually.....by the time , they start running mad . Dem go know say , juju dey .
I have seen several insane ex- police roaming the street , as a matter of fact , I saw one during my visit to ikirun in osun state. He was roaming around naked with big testicles. From what I heard , he rape a lady , but denied it.....naso Dem show am Aye ...
.... Na some people teach Dem lesson spiritually.....
Hmm! Many Nigerians would be interested in this spiritual option to deal with some wicked polithiefcians & leaders.
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by FireUpNow(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2023
Seun Kuti should learn from his elder brother, Femi Kuti about being calm
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by zomby(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Make Dem deal with him properly.

He fit slap Police for Togo?

Na Naija police he want show super Mario

Nonsense celebrity
Here comes the pigs.
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by FireUpNow(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by TheGift: 2:45pm On May 18, 2023
Lovenorth:
Nice one from our lovely police, they should seriously deal with him to serve as a lesson for those that have the thinking of doing same to our police men in future

So they should bend and break the Law because they want to deal with Him? Even going to the extent of lying that the slapped police man is in a Coma?

They already have a case to deal with Him within the ambit of the Law. Two wrongs will never make a right.
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by Kobicove(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2023
FunkyAlhaji2015:
This one don enter one chance for police hand. By the time dem finish with am, even if policeman slap am him go salute.

He behavior was reckless and appalling, like a motor park tout. I'm disappointed to hear he has a master's degree.

Once a tout always a tout undecided

The police will return his brain to factory settings by the time they're done with him grin
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by zomby(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2023
FireUpNow:
Seun Kuti should learn from his elder brother, Femi Kuti about being calm
This is true. But you can only be who you are; 2 different people
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by ismaistylez: 2:53pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by zomby(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2023
Kobicove:

The police will return his brain to factory settings by the time they're done with him grin
Another pig is here..
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by zomby(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2023
At least seun hasn’t killed anyone..unlike the uncivilized pigs from the yeast
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by Lifestone(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2023
stevewale:
What a nation
What's wrong. In UK, he won't even try it. in USA, he will be dead now

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:57pm On May 18, 2023
No be outside Police deyyyy!
Outside world!

No be outside buharii deyyyy!
Outside world!

Animal in craze man skin !
Outside world!

Na craze world be dat!
Na craze be dat ooo

Iyalaya any Popo and his entire f Emily angry
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by CHIOMAEZEH: 2:58pm On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

New fresh charges

Whatever you do stay far away from Police Station and Hospital..., Doctors, Nurses and police are not your friend

You forgot to add religious miracle houses
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by Ireportlive: 2:59pm On May 18, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:

You forgot to add religious miracle houses

😁 grin

Scammer Dem lol
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2023
Bobotic:
iDAN go melo down when he will be finally release from police cell, grin grin grin Police no be Idan friend anymore

Police wey musicians dey use blow anyhow?

Seun go comot cell, smoke like 5 wraps enta studio.....anoda hit born.
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by BabaO2: 3:02pm On May 18, 2023
Wetin Femi Falana come dey do now?
Na normal thing to beat Nigerian police if there is any opportunity, they are not professional like others in Europe
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by customstreet: 3:03pm On May 18, 2023
oshozondii:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/18/breaking-seun-kuti-rushed-back-court-nigerian-police-secret-hearing-magistrate-hold

He was very lucky to have tried that with police. If it had been military, Seun would have been now either disabled or dead.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by bdon123(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Now he will understand why MNK called Nigeria a zoo.
If he dont get it...he should forget abt ot
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by customstreet: 3:06pm On May 18, 2023
Kobicove:

Yes oooo my brother. The way they reset Portable sense. The guy is very very calm now
Re: Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days by Bobotic(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

But will he get mind to slap a policeman again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ultimate Solution To The Boko Haram Problem In Nigeria? / Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.