Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. (22024 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima Get GCFR, GCON Titles / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Buhari Confers GCON On Tanko Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by damkin24(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Grand Comedian of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Whatever name you give it we that are sane already know the real meaning

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by Hespee93: 6:37pm On May 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear obidients, it’s another time again to flood the internet with your salty tears. The floor is open 🀣🀣🀣

First to do no dey pain, but see that second to do ee.

Before the election they never allow us to rest on this forum, Obo this, Obi that.

Like the general sayin, who laugh last laugh long.

Together Nigeria shall be grate again.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by Tareq1105: 6:58pm On May 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Two icons. May their term favours us in Jesus mighty name

Amin l'oruko Jesu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by adedayoa2(f): 7:14pm On May 18, 2023
UKEMY:
Pmb is wrong,it should be left till after May 29 if possible after all Court Cases has been settled
why? Assuming P.O was announced winner, and Tinubu went to court. Will you still write this?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by ismodiwa(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2023
Indeed Allah is great.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by UKEMY(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2023
adedayoa2:
why? Assuming P.O was announced winner, and Tinubu went to court. Will you still write this?
Yes
We should adhere to the right thing irrespective of who we support.
What if the Court Removes him or there is A Military take over before may 29?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:12pm On May 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

Amin l'oruko Jesu.
be l'oma ri
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2023
Amen, and to me and my family too
Didi2d:
May 29th drawing closer.

May the coming administration bring success to me and my family

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by Ellasure: 9:31pm On May 18, 2023
UKEMY:

Yes

courts removals, maybe but coup plotting in Nigeria, who wan try, water go flow like that red substance.

and then, there was a country?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by 77up(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Grand Comedian of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
wareva tongue
As e dey pain them,e dey sweet us kiss
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by Asswipemod: 10:53pm On May 18, 2023
seunmsg:

And those supporting Tinubu don’t want good government, right?

Guy, I heard you slapped police for bashing your car. Dem come ol una charge you for court.😝😝😝 Na so e be?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by Dagger111(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:
National honour that will be stripped immediately the court must have sent him packing

Thought una say he won't be swear in as far as una still dey alive?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by Greattie08: 11:37pm On May 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:
National honour that will be stripped immediately the court must have sent him packing

if the court rule in favor of Tinubu, what will you do... you better brace up and live a fulfilled life... As it is, Court will rule in favour of him...
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by Greattie08: 11:38pm On May 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:

if the court rule in favor of Tinubu, what will you do... you better brace up and live a fulfilled life...
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by adedayoa2(f): 4:50am On May 19, 2023
UKEMY:

Yes
you lie
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by Biksy200: 7:39am On May 19, 2023
But this buhari is foolish oh
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by omooba74(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2023
LOUDER please,some will be crying now...
DeShineShine:
Congratulations to the President-elect and Vice President-elect! What a good news! News like this will be giving some people restless nights. First time in the history of Nigeria that some people that came 2nd and 3rd in an election turned themselves to Donald Trump, adopting Trump's strategy.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. by omooba74(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2023
i can't agree less with u,Buhari just need to go,the man is a failure.May incoming Govt better than this one...
Megabig:
Wahala, for some reason I feel a little relieved that Buhari is getting out I mean, anyone can easily do a lot better than Buhari.

Whoever finally leads Naija should pity the masses, things are hard ohhh, if I send money, them no even fit withdraw, I was in Kenya a month ago and you need to see how seem less their operation is.

We’ve failed as a country with the best brains, things have to change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) / Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.