Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Get Over This Faster ��� - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Over This Faster ��� (464 Views)

8 Sleep Hacks To Help You Fall Asleep Faster / How Swift Recharge Is Making Bills Payments Faster And Easier Amidst Covid-19 / Why Do Curses Manifest Faster Than Blessings From Elders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 18, 2023
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by garriAndsugar: 4:42pm On May 18, 2023
How many girls do you have now? How about your family, have you explained what you're going through to them
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by frozen70(f): 5:24pm On May 18, 2023
Makakween:
Good afternoon,I really need your sincere advice on how to go about towards regaining myself, gave birth just 2 days before induction day,ever since that day it's been one form of talk or the order talk from hubby,he refused telling his family about my pregnancy like I said earlier and now that I gave birth to a female he's been threatening to leave me to myself that's my fault. Now like this I have been hearing voices of people I know even sometimes of my phone ringing, these voices keep saying nasty things to me although physically I get these gossips on a normal...he practically stop any form of omugwo and is asking me to bath myself and my baby cos it's a normal thing,I have been feeling deezy and inability to breath properly,but I was put on drugs which I am taking, the voices are so real,I also forget where I keep things,I am a food for gossiping and this is wearing me... now I think of ending it all,is it because I am scared of anything?.

At this junction I know my life has taken a drastic step,cos I don't understand anymore, told his sister about me giving birth to a girl, the next thing she did was posting pictures of friends and families that recently had boys on her Whatsapp status and of course mine,and she never for once called to congratulate me neither, always supporting their brother,he had already told me earlier that it's better to give birth outside. I'm not bothered by all this only bothered about my kids, it's better to be single than suffering in the name of marriage, although I don't want to be a burden on anyone I have no choice, the laughter I hear is really affecting me and his daughters attitude makes it more worse. Someone called me recently and asked for me to explain how I was feeling and not hide anything cos if I die nobody would know what killed me.

Since he has decided not to train the girls and treat every issues about them with contempt, can't even show them off and always insulting them for not being male, it would be hard for me but I would try my best, since he said I should work to train them, I just need to wait here 4 to 5 months so my baby is big enough for me to leave and never look back... At this junction please it's obvious I can't kill myself with being a puppet to someone who doesn't value me. I want to thank the few people reading and commenting I really appreciate your words mean a lot as it quenches my burning heart. God bless you immensely 🙏🙏🙏.
Ahnie
Frozen70.
God bless all of you for your comments you don't know but you are saving a life somewhere 🙏🙏🙏.

Am so sorry for the depression you are passing through from giving birth to females, who are God's gift, to staying with an ungrateful man who doesn't appreciate those little angels
He doesn't want to accept the fact that he is responsible for the gender of any child through his chromosomes

At this point, you have to be very strong Wether you are prepared for it or not

Where are your parents, are they aware of your bitter situation
Pls reply before I can go further
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by sisisioge: 7:37pm On May 18, 2023
Why havent you involved your pastor who organized the marriage in the first place? You need to do that and get ready to finally leave. It is well.
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 18, 2023
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:
How many girls do you have now? How about your family, have you explained what you're going through to them
2 girls, yes my siblings are aware thanks
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by frozen70(f): 11:48pm On May 18, 2023
Makakween:
Thanks for the advice if you have read by previous posts you would have understood this,my dad is late and my mum is sick,yes my elder sisters are aware of what I am going through although I don't want to be a burden but I have no choice cos it's either there or here.

But can you just take a break from child bearing to get something doing as the person that you are bearing those kids for has no agenda for you and them

1 Like

Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 18, 2023
cry cry cry

This is too much. cry

I can't believe someone is still going through child discrimination in this century.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 10:26am On May 19, 2023
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by ahnie: 11:11am On May 19, 2023
Pls stop bearing kids ,it's well with you.
About 60% of Nigerian husbands are scum,no apologies.

The nonsense wives go thru in marriages eeh,a wise womanwould Guage her future by birthing less number of kids,and hustle to focus on herself n kids alone.

Sweetie,I feel your pain, honestly I do.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Amopeekun(f): 12:46pm On May 19, 2023
May God be with you my sister. Please enough with child bearing o. I pray you pass through this phase with ease.

Take time to rest in between feedings and occupy your mind with ideas of what you intend to do to feed and train your angels. You can write these things down. It helps.

God be with you
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Henry4533: 3:14pm On May 19, 2023
It's essential to give yourself permission to experience and process your emotions fully. Avoid suppressing or denying your feelings, as this may prolong the healing process. Acknowledge your emotions, whether they are sadness, anger, frustration, or any other feeling, and allow yourself to grieve or express them in a healthy manner. Reach out to trusted friends at www.zeeto.pk, family members, or a support network. Share your feelings and experiences with them, as talking about your emotions can provide relief and perspective. Their support, empathy, and guidance can assist you in navigating through the challenging time and moving forward. Take care of yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally. Engage in activities that bring you joy and help you relax, such as exercise, meditation, hobbies, or spending time in nature. Prioritize sleep, maintain a balanced diet, and engage in activities that promote overall well-being.
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Socratiz: 3:39pm On May 19, 2023
Where is your location?

You can get support from LASG if you're in Lagos state.

He cannot be treating you like this, as if you're responsible for the sex of the baby. This shows crass ignorance on his part.
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by JeffreyJunior: 5:43pm On May 19, 2023
What is it about Nigerian horsebands and male children bikonu?

I'm not a sexist but I adore female kids more and if left to choose alone, I'll be very contented with just one daughter.

Your hubby and his people may have their reasons but they are wrong in the way they are going about it.

Biko don't worry yourself, be happy and don't let anyone distract you from showing those little angels of yours the love and care they need to grow into disciplined adults.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 19, 2023
Why did you marry from a family full of illiterates? Even if they are educated, they are still educated illiterates, what kind of blind love will make you do this to yourself? How can people still think birthing a particular gender is the fault of wives in this 21st century?

Pls go back to your parents house, your family is in the best position to take care of you and the baby, go to them pls, you don't need negative energies at this time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Diligent1(f): 10:03pm On May 19, 2023
Please you need to go back to your parents house for now to regain your sanity.
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by descarado: 5:58am On May 20, 2023
Why lamenting online everytime when you know what to do?
Next Yr, u will come with another pregnancy and want faceless people to cuddle you.
You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 20, 2023
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by sisisioge: 1:38pm On May 20, 2023
Makakween:
Abeg I no be dustbin who likes suffer for these life,I don book for family planning sef but I don't know the one that is more active, please cos I heard some fail people so that if I am told I will know know what to do as they have grade by grade but they will do test to determine it... Don't think I don't use your opinions, nobody would pray for offspring to come and suffer it's not easy but I will scale through thanks.

The best is abstinence which shouldn't be hard since dude does not care for you and yours for now. Abi you're anticipating ni? Them say husband and wife matter hard to mediate sha. Biko consider adding that to your contraceptives choice.

Good luck with all that's happening in your life.
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 20, 2023
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 20, 2023
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by sisisioge: 2:10pm On May 20, 2023
Makakween:
He would force himself on me do you think I have been having sex free willed,and the worst part he threatened that I can never run least I die the insults are not small insults it even now that I started speaking up sef, the voices everything is just making me scared of people natural I don't trust anyone

Makakween, you mentioned that he is mostly away from the house, which gives you room to leave if you want to. It's like you're enjoying his physical and mental abuse fa. Anyways, I will be praying for you.
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 20, 2023
Re: How To Get Over This Faster ��� by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 20, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Rejected By Both Of My Parents / I Am Inlove With Ahnie. / Woman Who Had Her Ovaries Removed Learns That One Had GROWN BACK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.