Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pat Attah's Looks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Attah's Looks (9604 Views)

Pat Attah Shows Off Baking Skills In Germany (photos) / Pat Attah Now A Father / Chidi Mokeme Vs Pat Attah: Who Is More Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Attah's Looks by Genewhyte: 3:10am On Mar 03, 2006
can someone tell me what's happening to Pat Attah?the guy used to be a head turner but he's nowhere.used to admire hin a whole lot but not anymore.The dread locs does not make him look any better.Is  Nkiru Sylvanus really his wife or is he the father of her child.Heard she was delivered of a baby sometime ago.
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by Free(f): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2006
i know i used to think he was a hunk tooo,,,, but he gettin big, and ewwwww
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by Rhodalyn(f): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2006
i think Pat is a hunk too but i didnt get any nice pictures of him from the web he's a real good actor kiss kiss kiss kisshe's such a gentleman i loved his movie with Ini Edo ''songs of sorrow'' and this other one he acted with Benita

Re: Pat Attah's Looks by queen2(f): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2006
I love his movies too.

here's a better pics of him

Re: Pat Attah's Looks by eveseh(f): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2006
that guy dresses nice,so dont even go there
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by eveseh(f): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2006
his look are nice and hoot
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by Z4M4eva(f): 9:43pm On May 13, 2006
I like him. He's soo hot !! And I love his eyes !! They are soo Sexy !! kiss kiss
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by ciaragirl(f): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2006
his looks are cooooooool
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by MerC2(f): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2006
HE'S HVBEZROIVRHTJVGJOIHEJHOI HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin wink wink kiss kiss
AH OMG! He's jus so HANDSOME!!! His wife/gf is lucky o!! kiss kiss
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by iberi(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2006
Pat and Nkiru sylvanus?
Is this jist authentic?
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by Raymand(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2006
I use to like him when he was going with that fair chick. . . arrrgh
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by Emad(f): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2007
i prefer him with dread locks his eyes are dangerous
kiss
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by tarshia(f): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2010
he looks better to me without the dread locks. but now his looks is not just it compared to those days, is the gist abt him and Nki, baby a real thing?
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by ifihearam: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2010
Pat Attah has relocated to Germany where he got married to a german lady over say close to 2 years now and she delivered a baby boy for him called Emmanuel.Pat was in Nigeria twice last year an looked very good,he came over the ill health of his brother Chris who later died in the month of november last year.The burial was done in the home town somewhere in the eastern part of Nigeria.

Pat also used that medium which he stayed in Nigeria for 2 months to shoot a movie just to see if he still has the talent and to tell producers that he his still very much available,unfortunately i could not snap him a photo for you guys to see how sweet and polished pat is right now.You should also know he is making all efforts to break into the music industry in Germany since his wife happens to be a musician over there.
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2010
r u guys related cus u knw so much about him undecided
Re: Pat Attah's Looks by ifihearam: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2010
r u guys related cus u knw so much about him

He's a friend of mine and we once lived in the same compound

(1) (Reply)

See This Thick Lips Photo Of A Lady Without Make-up That Got Everyone Talking / Hushpuppi Spent N11.5m In Quilox / Booty Call...khloe Kardashian Display Booty In See Through Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.