Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Is Datti Ahmed Electorally Relevant To Obi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Datti Ahmed Electorally Relevant To Obi? (1414 Views)

Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Datti Ahmed Electorally Relevant To Obi? by garfield1: 1:20pm On May 19, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh! You admit there was rigging for Tinubu?

That’s all I’ve waited to hear from you in a long time.

See, bros, Tinubu did not win 2023 elections.

Even Kano, Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, etc, numbers were padded for him.

Which election is devoid of rigging? Did trump not complain of rigging? What evidence do you have that numbers were padded in kano? What was obi score in kano?

Tinubu won the elections immediately obi failed woefully in core north and atiku failed in the south

1 Like

Re: Is Datti Ahmed Electorally Relevant To Obi? by PointB: 1:51pm On May 19, 2023
Paramount01:

Who won in your state?

I transcend state.
Re: Is Datti Ahmed Electorally Relevant To Obi? by Paramount01(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2023
PointB:

I transcend state.

Who won in your state
Re: Is Datti Ahmed Electorally Relevant To Obi? by didroon43: 11:33pm On May 19, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Dis Obi tell you he knows politics? You morons just follow blindly without your brains.

😂😂😂

See who is calling someone a slowpoke.

You that you are supporting a drug dealer who is old and demented. What should we now call you?

A zombie, or a lost soul.
Re: Is Datti Ahmed Electorally Relevant To Obi? by manchyme: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh! You admit there was rigging for Tinubu?

That’s all I’ve waited to hear from you in a long time.

See, bros, Tinubu did not win 2023 elections.

Even Kano, Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, etc, numbers were padded for him.

And you never still rest ooo, this is August

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Raises Private “Army” For President Tinubu (Video) / Heavy Iron Brackets & Drains Stripped From 2nd Niger Bridge -faces Closure-video / 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Massive Exodus From The SE To SW. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.