Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Our Signals Strategies For Trading And Investing – Part 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Our Signals Strategies For Trading And Investing – Part 2 (143 Views)

This Is How I Am Making More Than 300k In A Week In Crypto Trading And Investing / Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? / Make Consistent Profit Trading And Investing In FOREX, Its Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Signals Strategies For Trading And Investing – Part 2 by ituglobal(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2023
[b]NB: [/b]In the 5-part articles in this series, we would explain the strategies used to trade Forex, stocks, indices, crypto pairs, and other cryptocurrencies, for our VIP followers, because they are interested in making profits with us.

Kunle F. is one of our signals strategists in the VIP Group. His strategy is described below.

Kunle F’s Strategy

My Strategy Description

I trade Smart Money Concept with the use of Demand and Supply zones. Firstly, I identify strong bullish or bearish trends. I do not trade ranging markets. Strong trends are characterized by impulsive displacements in specific directions and this is what I seek to ride on. The pullbacks or corrections are lethargic. I take advantage of inefficiently traded regions because they are used as anchor points for retracement.

I trade Forex pairs. To have an edge in the market I have a minimum of 1:3 RRR. I use the market structure to determine the adjustment of my stop loss and to also break even. I take partial profits as the trade moves in my direction.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Online T-shirt Business In 8 Steps In Nigeria / Boost Your Followers, Likes And Comment On All Social Media / Clearing Porsche Cars Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.