Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu (35725 Views)

LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman / Breaking! LP: Lamidi APAPA Cap Removed And Put On Auction In Court - Pics / FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Electorate: 10:59pm On May 18, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/labour-party-factional-chairman-apapa-gives-condition-to-meet-with-tinubu/

News coming from an APC loyalist, you all will Loose soon when the Tribunal rules that Tinubu returns the stolen mandate, your tears will be much sweeter by then.
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Scamburster(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Na them dey rush Tinubu now.

Abure met with Akpabio few days ago and Abure mentioned in that meeting that he already heard from Ireti Kingibe that she will be supporting APC candidate. Somehow somehow, Jagaban already cornered Abure and the headless mob are just wasting their time.

Now baba Apapa too will easily work for Jagaban if he so intends which implies that both faction of LP leadership are working for Jagaban.

https://twitter.com/cartermillz/status/1659226210050744320?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA
Lol, for this video wish I watched with my data? Honestly you don't need to reproduce, do the world a favor by avoiding bringing offspring into it .
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/labour-party-factional-chairman-apapa-gives-condition-to-meet-with-tinubu/

Jesss! There is no day you enter this forum without reading comments from tribalistic people. It is so irritating.

1 Like

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Godssplan: 11:14pm On May 18, 2023
If not for Obi how we for know this one.. President Peter Obi is coming this Apapa is just a distraction and enemy of his house

1 Like

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Earthquakes: 12:03am On May 19, 2023
LegendHero:

Now the headless mob are now defending Abure decision online saying he did it because LP are minorities and they need to collaborate with the ruling party. These guys are hardcore hypocrites.

If it was Lamidi Apapa that sat with Akpabio APC like that they would have been up in arms saying he is betraying Labor party and bla bla bla.

That’s why they are headless mob. They don’t think.

If Abure fight now you will still complain and insult them how they will loose, if they support you you will still insult them that they don't have any choice grin
What do you really want man
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by israelmao(m): 3:33am On May 19, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Same as Aburi. Both Apapa and Aburi are Tinubu's property.
You're really wet behind ears to know what it takes to be a Senate President.
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Igbek76: 5:27am On May 19, 2023
Once they see a Yoruba name,their thinking faculty is gone. They activate their biases. For Christ sake, how can you compare Lamidi Apapa of 21 years credentials in LP to an Obi with less than 1 yr in LP?
Obi supporters are truly headless and do not think at all.
Obi is the thief ,who keep jumping from one party to another. Anything he touches and any party he goes he try to destroy.
The lying machine cannot build anything because he doesn't have a clue on how to manage humans.

1 Like

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:28am On May 19, 2023
israelmao:
Apapa is Tinubu's property and mole.
Same as Aburi too dummy. Aburi has corn in his pocket. He is busy frolicking with demonic APC and druglord's boy Akpabio.

Obidients like you are the zombies within the movement.

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Lovenorth: 6:04am On May 19, 2023
Our lovely Lamidi Apapa is the original labour party chairman grin
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by israelmao(m): 6:14am On May 19, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Same as Aburi too dummy. Aburi has corn in his pocket. He is busy frolicking with demonic APC and druglord's boy Akpabio.

Obidients like you are the zombies within the movement.

First understudy what it takes to be a Senate President most especially in the face of overwhelming opposition.Would Tinubu cast a single vote in the Senate?
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by OLOKOESHIN: 6:50am On May 19, 2023
Lutherblaq:
No be hin fault na hunger dey wire the man....

If they say hustle while you are still a youth you no go hustle just take a look at the man... You will see poverty clearly writen on his forehead cheesy grin cheesy.
The man is richer than your family join
Try check his net worth
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by maxzzo1(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2023
Lamidi wan cash out
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2023
Employee dey condition employer, oga shift joor make the thunder no touch another person! grin
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Lutherblaq: 9:06am On May 19, 2023
Mishydoo:
Rubbish Headline! OP, Is that what you heard from the interview?

Are you really daft to see the Source? I don't even know why nairaland keep having some kindergarteen members.
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Lutherblaq: 9:11am On May 19, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

I watched the Arise and saw how useless the man was..
He can't even articulate well..
Very disorganized element
I tell you the thing weak me no be small.
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Lutherblaq: 9:18am On May 19, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:
The man is richer than your family join Try check his net worth
Did i mention ur name? Let me tell you something you don't know
My family is 100% richer than ur generation. Mu²
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Lutherblaq: 9:20am On May 19, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Jesss! There is no day you enter this forum without reading comments from tribalistic people. It is so irritating.

I always get tired of some black hearted hvmans

1 Like

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Lutherblaq: 9:23am On May 19, 2023
updatechange:

how can you call him poor because
of the way he looks..?
Well he’s still the only constitutionally elected acting chairman of LP if u like go and hang.
Obi wants to claim his mandate in court without respecting thesame court..!
Abuse is the chairman but has been suspended because of his laundering charges and the only right person is to take charge with full constitutional backing is Apapa as the acting chairman of LP until abure settles with the courts.

Pathetic!!!

I am not an obidient so get away Mu²
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by themanderon: 9:23am On May 19, 2023
If Obi hadn't made this party popular who would have heard about this man?
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Lutherblaq: 9:25am On May 19, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So the man tell you say he no get house or car or no fit feed... Some of you ehn!

Try to read meanings in comments b4 quoting bro
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by GoodLife4live: 9:33am On May 19, 2023
Infobase101:
This frustrated old fool is obviously playing the script of some Chicago drug Lords. He should be resisted by all means.

In this our struggle for a new Nigeria, God will continue to embarrass him and is master.
A new nigeria is with tinubu not with terrorists apologist...
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2023
The two as expected

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by updatechange(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2023
Lutherblaq:

I am not an obidient so get away Mu²

Wahala tie niyen… I just schooled you dò²yò
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 3:19pm On May 19, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Try to read meanings in comments b4 quoting bro
Alright
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Mishydoo(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Are you really daft to see the Source? I don't even know why nairaland keep having some kindergarteen members.

This illiterate who can’t even articulate himself! You have no business posting something you can’t defend and have no idea about.

If you had taken 30mins to watch the interview you’ll know better than to post a misleading headline let alone call someone daft. Seun had better get this place under control!
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu by Jnkay: 4:26pm On May 19, 2023
How can a betrayer that has been meeting with Tinubu gives condition to meet with the person he is sitting beside.... APC and propaganda 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together / President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.