Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Need Partners To Start A Payment Service Provider Like Paypal - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need Partners To Start A Payment Service Provider Like Paypal (871 Views)

I Need Partners !!! / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Neticash - New Online Payment Service - Is Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Partners To Start A Payment Service Provider Like Paypal by erodee: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2011
Hello fellow Naija`s

Please i need group of energetic and can do people to team up and bring payment processing to Nigeria, that every Nigerian can afford,  no fees, we will charge only for the processing.
for years Now i have been financing and building next generation payment platform, and finally i have completed the platform, what is left is Plug and play, by adding bank API ,EFT And CREDIT CARD processing API,  so basically, this is what we need to get started in Nigeria.
Also, due to Nigeria mentality in their offices, i have no interest in doing anything with them,  so this is why i am looking for partners, that can deal with these assholes. sorry to say this, but many of you know what am talking about,  Nigeiran law will be Layed out, but at the office, its different rules , give me pkaje or something, such a shame. Please I don't want any New B. website l will provide link later

(1) (Reply)

Earn That Extra Income You Always Wanted! / Start Your Business now...starting from 100k / "mobile Cash setup" the final way to work at home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.