Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us (6227 Views)

Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ / Young Girl Dies In Igbinedion University After Taking Hard Drugs / Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us by eldeybik(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2011
»»»»»»»»BREAKING NEWS!!!«««««««
Nigerian popular music sensation Dapo Oyebanji a.k.a D'Banj and CEO of MO'Hits Micheal Eneili a.k.a Don Jazzy, have been arrested by local authorities in the United States for alleged drug trafficking.
According to our sources they were apprehended last night after the F.B.I recieved an anonymous tip that the Nigerian duo were arriving the JFK airport "loaded".
About 100kilos of substance suspected to be cocaine was recoverd from their luggage and the Nigerians are currently being detained by the F.B.I pending further investigations and subsequent court hearing.
This comes as a big blow for G.O.O.D Music, who just recently, signed the multi- talented duo. Attempts to reach Mr. Carter (Jay-Z) C.E.O G.O.O.D Music or Kanye West had proved futile as at the time of this report.
Culled from E! News.
Log on to
www.e_entertainment.com/news for more news and updates
E! Newsrom their luggage and the Nigerians are currently being detained by the F.B.I pending further investigations and subsequent court hearing.
This comes as a big blow for G.O.O.D Music, who just recently, signed the multi- talented duo. Attempts to reach Mr. Carter (Jay-Z) C.E.O G.O.O.D Music or Kanye West had proved futile as at the time of this report.
Culled from E! News.
Log on to
www.e_entertainment.com/news for more news and updates
E! News
Re: Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us by MsBS(f): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2011
I'm sorry ooo I don't believe it!
Re: Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us by Mortiple(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2011
HEY, MR. RUMOUR MONGER! This your rumour don expire since now.

Dbanj, Don Jazzy deny cocaine arrest rumour: Musician, Dapo Oyebanjo aka Dbanj, and producer, Michael Collins aka Don Jazy, have denied rumours that they were arrested by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation on Saturday with about 100 kilogrammes of cocaine at the JFK International Airport, New York.

Both men denied the rumours on their Twitter handles on Monday, saying they were in Lagos.

A message on BlackBerry Messenger had said they being detained in New York pending further investigations and court hearing.

It also said it was ablow to the collaboration between both Nigerians and American music stars, Kanye West and Jay-Z.

“This comes as a big blow to for G.O.O.D Music, who just recently signed the multi-talented duo. Attempts to reach Mr. Carter (Jay-Z) CEO G.O.O.D Music or Kanye West proved abortive as at the time of filing this report,” the BBM reads.

But responding to a question from a follower, Dbanj said, “It‘s a stupid rumour. Myself and Jazzy are in Lagos and all is well. Those carrying the rumour Baba won ma run down.”

On his own verified Twiter handle, Don Jazzy wrote, “Dem catch us with Alomo abi? Hiss. If Dbanj was caught with drugs in Yankee (America), that one mean say for a trip from Ghana to Lagos, U need to transit in NY (New York) abi? osheee lol.”
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011092618554089
Re: Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us by ommo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
Dbanj was in ghana with jazzy to perform on stage with chris brown. naa wa for rumour mongers. Mumu to dey spread am.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 / New Scam Formats In Town A Must Read Before You Be The Next Victim! / Beautiful Ladies Public Fight (what Could Have Been The Cause)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.