Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (231013 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2013
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com or call 08027338500 for more info. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Give your car that brand new look by getting it resprayed and oven baked with us today; call 08027338500 for further inquiries.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Or call 08027338500 for further inquiries
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2013
Good morning folks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2013
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good evening guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2013
Re spray and oven bake your car to achieve that factory grade level of finish. Call us today via: 08027338500
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Inquiries
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
Good evening people
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2013
happy weekend folks cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by tibunmilehin: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2013
I called you to find out the address of ur workshop but you weren't picking. I'm the guy who promised to bring the blue car. pls I'm on my way, I need the adress
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by zoeyy: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Please can you do Matte Paint.

And do you ahve any pictures of such Matte jobs?

Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
zoeyy: Please can you do Matte Paint.

And do you ahve any pictures of such Matte jobs?

Thanks

Yes we do matte Jobs, unfortunately at the moment i don't have any pictures of matte jobs we've done that i can upload.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2013

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
You can visit our Facebook page and like us via this link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pristine-Automobile-Body-Shop/214199978695877 smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2013
Good morning guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afternoon people.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by mishooo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
Please can we have a view of the kind of matte job you do??
I would want to know if you can do the type of Vinyl wrapping as below link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Qd3uehLnAgw&feature=fvwp
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
mishooo: Please can we have a view of the kind of matte job you do??

Yes we do matte jobs but I would have to check out your video before I can answer you more precisely. I am currently browsing with my phone and I can't watch videos on it now. Would check the video once I get on my laptop tomorrow morning and revert back to you.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2013
mishooo: Please can we have a view of the kind of matte job you do??

I have been able to watch the video and yes we can do the wrapping stuff, however i am just curious why you would want to wrap your car here in Nigeria. In europe or america, some people opt for wrapping cause it's much cheaper to do than getting a paint Job cause it's really expensive to get a decent paint job over there due to high labour costs. Over here in Nigeria, it's the other way round as our labour charges are quite low. It would actually cost you less to do a matte apint job than to buy the vinyl wrapp alone if you are buying it from somewhere like the UK where the wrap alone could cost as much as 300 pounds.

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sawyerrola(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I have been able to watch the video and yes we can do the wrapping stuff, however i am just curious why you would want to wrap your car here in Nigeria. In europe or america, some people opt for wrapping cause it's much cheaper to do than getting a paint Job cause it's really expensive to get a decent paint job over there due to high labour costs. Over here in Nigeria, it's the other way round as our labour charges are quite low. It would actually cost you less to do a matte apint job than to buy the vinyl wrapp alone if you are buying it from somewhere like the UK where the wrap alone could cost as much as 300 pounds.

Pastor Kun, very well said. perfect true explanation. you just hit the nail on the head. QED. ill gladly share my picture here to give an idea of a matte job. although i didn't do this in Lagos, i know you can do same. keep up the good job.

Mishooo...just do a matte paint job. ill say dont wrap if you ask me!

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
sawyerrola:

Pastor Kun, very well said. perfect true explanation. you just hit the nail on the head. QED. ill gladly share my picture here to give an idea of a matte job. although i didn't do this in Lagos, i know you can do same. keep up the good job.

Thanx for the compliments.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Good evening nairalanders!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2013
Good morning Guys

@ Sawyerrola
By the way i must commend the matte finish on your car, it looks really neat.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Call 08027338500 for further inquiries
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Premium factory grade finish guaranteed.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by mishooo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
sawyerrola:

^^Nice and neat job.
Did you do this in Nigeria??
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by mishooo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Ok.
Am not so much about the cost as about the temporal outlook it gives the car.
I would like to do Matte on some parts of my car, since you can do that. i would give you a call.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sawyerrola(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pastor Kun: Good morning Guys

@ Sawyerrola
By the way i must commend the matte finish on your car, it looks really neat.

thanks sir. i have see some of your finished products which are excellent, you were my first choice if i was based in Lagos.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
mishooo:
Ok.
Am not so much about the cost as about the temporal outlook it gives the car.
I would like to do Matte on some parts of my car, since you can do that. i would give you a call.

Alright, wld look forward to hearing from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (71) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.