Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians (722 Views)

Atiku Is A Symbol Of National Unity, Cohesion, Says PDP / Eid-el-kabir: Be United Despite Security Challenges, Jonathan Urges Nigerians / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by samogude(m): 5:41am On May 19, 2023
By Matthias Ogbagah

Ahead of May 29, 2023 swearing-in of the President-elect, Alj. Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu, a group under the aegis of Niger Delta Force (NDF) has tasked all Nigerians to be more united, adding, that the emergence of Alj. Ahmed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is a testament that Nigerians need him in a time like this when the country need total restructuring.

The National Co-coordinator of Niger Delta Force, Comrade Ufuoma Eroghe A.K.A Ogbegbe I of the Niger Delta region stated this in Ughelli, the Administrative Headquarters of Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State in a chat with newsmen.

Eroghe who is filled with excitement after the enlarged meeting of the group held at Oil City Motel, Ughelli disclosed the readiness of the NDF to partner Federal Government to bring issues of unrest that bedeviled the oil-bearing region of the Niger Delta to a thing of past just as he said that, the group has changed the name ‘JAGABA’ to ‘JAGANISE’ for the unity and oneness of the country.

https://bailoutnigeria.com/may-29-be-united-tinubu-is-a-symbol-of-unity-ndf-urges-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by derecho(m): 5:52am On May 19, 2023
Unfortunately, Nigerians don't need useless advise from a useless group.

We can NEVER support injustice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Brek: 5:59am On May 19, 2023
Same tinubu that hates igbos
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Flangelo12: 6:17am On May 19, 2023
Brek:

They are the exception.

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Bringbackmandat: 7:03am On May 19, 2023
Same Tinubu that says Christians are incompetent?
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Bringbackmandat: 7:04am On May 19, 2023
No president has ever divided Nigerians like Tinubu, especially with the Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 7:04am On May 19, 2023
Flangelo12:

They are the exception.

If there are exceptions, would you still described Tinubu as a symbol of unity
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Flangelo12: 7:09am On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

If there are exceptions, would you still described Tinubu as a symbol of unity

You can't unite someone who doesn't want peace.

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 7:17am On May 19, 2023
Flangelo12:

You can't unite someone who doesn't want peace.

Does Tinubu himself want peace
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Flangelo12: 7:49am On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Does Tinubu himself want peace

You people have started again.

Has Tinubu ever made any statement that warrants you asking this daft question?

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 8:02am On May 19, 2023
Flangelo12:

You people have started again.

Has Tinubu ever made any statement that warrants you asking this daft question?

My question shouldn't be regarded as daft because I was only responding to the false assumption that Tinubu is a symbol of peace when his actions and inactions suggest otherwise
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by GeneralPulal: 8:15am On May 19, 2023
Brek:
Made in Aba victim mentality..

Tinubu hates Igbos, yet he was the only Ex Governor that is not Igbo that made Igbo commissioners. Many Igbos that served under Tinubu when he was Governor in Lagos..

Las las, una go dey alright. Tho, 40days journey took Israelites 40years because of lack of wisdom..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by GeneralPulal: 8:16am On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

My question shouldn't be regarded as daft because I was only responding to the false assumption that Tinubu is a symbol of peace when his actions and inactions suggest otherwise

Mention his actions & inactions that suggest otherwise..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 8:32am On May 19, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Mention his actions & inactions that suggest otherwise..

I won't mention any

But Tinubu is yet to make statements that suggest that he is a symbol of peace
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Flangelo12: 8:41am On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Stop beating about the Bush.

Tinubu has done nothing for you to start labelling him.

His crime is not being Ibo.

I before others.
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 8:44am On May 19, 2023
Flangelo12:

Stop beating about the Bush.

Tinubu has done nothing for you to start labelling him.

His crime is not being Ibo.

I before others.

Is he Yoruba?

If he is, kindly mention who his father is, his kindred, village, the primary and secondary school he attended
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by richie240: 8:45am On May 19, 2023
Bcus there is none.

May God deliver His children from the person(s) they helped but is/are constantly looking for their downfall!
cool
Ofunaofu:

I won't mention any

You even get sense by not trying to say something just to support ur (false) narrative.
If na another foolish obidient e go say "Tinubu hate us bcus he called us okoro".
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 8:47am On May 19, 2023
richie240:
Bcus there is none.

May God deliver His children from the person(s) they helped but is/are constantly looking for their downfall!
cool

You even get sense by not trying to say something just to support ur (false) narrative.
If na another foolish obidient e go say "Tinubu hate us bcus he called us okoro".
cool

Not at all

But because you won't believe me
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by GeneralPulal: 8:52am On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I won't mention any

You won’t mention any cuz you actually don’t have any. Except you just don’t wanna be sincere, tinubu has never done you any wrong. You’re probably hating for him for no reason or just cuz of political difference..

This is a statement from tinubu... https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-bids-to-form-govt-of-national-unity/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 9:24am On May 19, 2023
GeneralPulal:

You won’t mention any cuz you actually don’t have any. Except you just don’t wanna be sincere, tinubu has never done you any wrong. You’re probably hating for him for no reason or just cuz of political difference..

This is a statement from tinubu... https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-bids-to-form-govt-of-national-unity/amp/

Bidding to form a government of National unity as a statement is being alleged to be made by Tinubu. Tinubu supporters can make such statements and the already compromised media will say it is Tinubu.

Tinubu has not publicly made a statement seeking to form a government of National unity, rather he said he is forming a government of National competence

You all should stop ascribing to Tinubu what he is not. Tinubu is not interested in unity. He is not a unifier
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Flangelo12: 9:31am On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Is he Yoruba?

If he is, kindly mention who his father is, his kindred, village, the primary and secondary school he attended

He is from Afarakwu.
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 9:48am On May 19, 2023
Flangelo12:

He is from Afarakwu.

I bet you, you don't know reason you mentioned Afaraukwu

You are throwing your support to a candidate with no verifiable identity and you are proud
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Flangelo12: 9:52am On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I bet you, you don't know reason you mentioned Afaraukwu

You are throwing your support to a candidate with no verifiable identity and you are proud

I have told you where he is from.
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 9:58am On May 19, 2023
Flangelo12:

I have told you where he is from.

Are you not ashamed of your actions
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by BRIMBRAM: 10:05am On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Bidding to form a government of National unity as a statement is being alleged to be made by Tinubu. Tinubu supporters can make such statements and the already compromised media will say it is Tinubu.

Tinubu has not publicly made a statement seeking to form a government of National unity, rather he said he is forming a government of National competence

You all should stop ascribing to Tinubu what he is not. Tinubu is not interested in unity. He is not a unifier

FACT!
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Flangelo12: 10:12am On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you not ashamed of your actions

Are you ashamed Tinubu is from Afarakwu?
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Brek: 4:35pm On May 19, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Made in Aba victim mentality..

Tinubu hates Igbos, yet he was the only Ex Governor that is not Igbo that made Igbo commissioners. Many Igbos that served under Tinubu when he was Governor in Lagos..

Las las, una go dey alright. Tho, 40days journey took Israelites 40years because of lack of wisdom..
Source? I'm still waiting for your evidence
Re: May 29: Be United, Tinubu Is A Symbol Of Unity, NDF Urges Nigerians by Brek: 4:35pm On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

GBAM GBAM GBAMMMMM

(1) (Reply)

Allegations Of Perjury And Double Nomination Shadow Tinubu’s Swearing-in / NEWSBREAKING: DSS Arrests Ousted CBN Governor, Emefiele / Breaking News :List of New Special Advisers Appointed by Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.