Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration (18830 Views)

Naira Hits ₦1,000/$ Ahead Of CBN Sale To BDCs / Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar / Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Sultty(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2023
na wetin i wan do with this news
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by iCauseTrouble: 8:48am On May 19, 2023
Good news for some of us grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Acidosis(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2023
MXrep:
grin
The old order must be dismantled before the country can make any progress. Spending foreign currency is a crime in a normal society

Seyi Tinubu paid cash in £££ $$$$ for his new home cheesy
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Voiceofthestree: 8:49am On May 19, 2023
Buhari is not a mad man Tinubu is not a stupid fellow it only APC supporters that are zoombie they need to be burnt alive..... From 140naira to 1$ and is 760naira to 1$ and stupid mofo go still deh shout APC PDP up and down suffer no deh tire you nah..... Garri rice won’t be sell for you nah cheap price ooo we go chop the breakfast together

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Alexandersantos(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2023
This shouldn't be a reason for this rising of dollars...well make i go cash out my remaining $1k be that ooo...

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by CyberHustle: 8:50am On May 19, 2023
God. The wrong time.
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by happney65: 8:51am On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
This is a useless reason for the dollar to rise

I can't wait for this useless Buhari, his finance minister and CBN to just go

This set of people don totally ruin the naira

From about #270 to #760 shocked this is madness abeg

Buhari and Emefiele deserve to be shot dead for ruining this country economy

Tinubu will even make it worst. Triple taxation. Just wait and see.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by ejihand(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2023
I see Buhari performing better than Tinubu in terms of financial policies and instruments of governance

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by sukkot: 8:52am On May 19, 2023
Beremx:
Imagine someone sending me dollars from abroad at this time.

Omo mehn!!!
how much you need ? undecided . I am in Tegzaz right na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Ttipsy(f): 8:52am On May 19, 2023
As long as APC members are not using different currently
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Beremx(f): 8:56am On May 19, 2023
sukkot:
how much you need ? undecided . I am in Tegzaz right na
1k dollars right now gee
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by sukkot: 8:56am On May 19, 2023
See y'all niggas ain't peeping game. This the time to keep your money in naira. See when tinubu enter after his policies are implemented the rate will be 50 naira to 1 dollar. Now if you have 5 million in the akant that's 500 thousand dollars, now you can travel to America and cash down for 5 houses. Am dropping game on y'all mayne

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by adverttrading: 8:57am On May 19, 2023
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by sukkot: 8:58am On May 19, 2023
Beremx:
1k dollars right now gee
that ain't nothing but a chicken wang. Am on it like black on Amala wink

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Nobody: 8:58am On May 19, 2023
angry Yeye country, bring light at 3:30am switch off at 5:00 am ..bring it back 8:00am switch off 8:50am ... Productivity in the mud ... People in the power sector deserve to be flogged ezeoku ...

Rise / Fall as long as the country is unproductive it will still rise

3 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by udemzyudex(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2023
You call this fall? Na wa ooo
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by alizma: 8:59am On May 19, 2023
They just want to frustrate the process but this is too late
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by victorVIC1(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2023
Naija which way.
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Alhari(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2023
The hardship will be for you and others who pray for it.
NzogbuNzogbu:
Tinubu go use tax peel our nyash

More hardship loading

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Enemyofpeace: 9:04am On May 19, 2023
E ti ri nken Ken. Una never see anything. All of una go sofa!
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2023
If Nigerians can vote APC again despite they hike a dollar from N290 to N760, I don't care if dollar sells for N1000

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by GetSenseNow: 9:11am On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
This is a useless reason for the dollar to rise

I can't wait for this useless Buhari, his finance minister and CBN to just go

This set of people don totally ruin the naira

From about #270 to #760 shocked this is madness abeg

Buhari and Emefiele deserve to be shot dead for ruining this country economy
Buhari is now useless but you and your kind have been touting him as the best thing to happen to this shithole.
Young man, you're incredibly useless

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Akharmony: 9:11am On May 19, 2023
I think one thing President will miss the mostly will b travels tours. . He invested too much on his energy on traveling even when he know is risky to this considering his age. All politicians are very greedy

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Babathanks(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2023
happney65:

Tinubu will even make it worst. Triple taxation. Just wait and see.. grin
Hatred have blindfolded you 😂😂😂
I’m in kastina last week and is people In kastina are cursing him cos of this hardship. Comparing the best governor that Nigeria has ever had to a fail president is hatred 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by GetSenseNow: 9:12am On May 19, 2023
Voiceofthestree:
Buhari is not a mad man Tinubu is not a stupid fellow it only APC supporters that are zoombie they need to be burnt alive..... From 140naira to 1$ and is 760naira to 1$ and stupid mofo go still deh shout APC PDP up and down suffer no deh tire you nah..... Garri rice won’t be sell for you nah cheap price ooo we go chop the breakfast together
Very useless people, they are. For Nigeria to get better, the old order has to be totally dismantled but these useless bastards don't want that because they're benefiting, or they think they'll benefit from the rot in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Tinubu go use tax peel our nyash
More hardship loading
hypocrite!
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Brushstrokes20: 9:16am On May 19, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided
The lifeless disaster is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by onuman: 9:18am On May 19, 2023
The unconstitutional inauguration can cause One Dollar to sell for N1000. Political instability.

The inauguration is for the interest of the Nigerian group bent on having Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Tinubu is a mere cover up president for them. Because Tinubu must be mostly out of governance process for reasons of age and ill-health.

There is no provision in the constitution of Nigeria 🇳🇬 that once INEC pronounces someone as president-elect, the pronounced must be sworn in as president on any specific date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by ZaddyJ: 9:18am On May 19, 2023
sukkot:
See y'all niggas ain't peeping game. This the time to keep your money in naira. See when tinubu enter after his policies are imemented the rate will be 50 naira to 1 dollar. Now if you have 5 million in the akant that's 500 thousand dollars, now you can travel to America and cash down for 5 houses. Am dropping game on y'all mayne
You forget to add make a down payment of corn and boli in the usa grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Parachoko: 9:19am On May 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Buhari is now useless but you and your kind have been touting him as the best thing to happen to this shithole.
Young man, you're incredibly useless
Can you show me where I have ever claimed Buhari is the best President that ever rule Nigeria?

You're calling Nigeria a "shithole"? grin

Is so funny you might even be supporting Pandora to rule the so called Shithole grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by Nicenixon: 9:23am On May 19, 2023
Can someone please the reason why hausas full this bureau de change business? Na dem get am for everywhere in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration by twosquare(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2023
Bull trap for traders. It will come crashing after that day. Pump and dump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Dangote, BUA, 50 Other Companies Over Forex Transactions / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2017 (forbes) / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Down To $2.45 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.