Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october (7435 Views)

Rev Foods & Beverages Limited Aptitude Test / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october by Mekky007: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2011
Please is anyone aware of the aptitude test that is scheduled to take place on the 12th october? I would appreciate if someone shed some lights on the type of questions that one should expect,

Thank you!
Re: Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october by Rekete(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
Just go to their website, and digest everything you can. This will help you in your Interview. As for the test, you are going to have Mathematical Comprehension, Essay writing on why you want to be a Pilot, how fixed wings (aeroplanes) fly and how copters fly- from ground position back to ground position.

You are going to find some people who are already Pilots with Certifications and plenty hours of flight, but do not be frightened.

You will do some Physics and English Language test. General knowledge and Current affairs. It is very competetive, cos about 200 of you may be invited, and around 15 may pass, and will be interviewed the following day after the tests end. You will be interviewed on the your Course, why you chose it, and still, why you want to be a pilot. You will also be asked to talk about the Services they render and who their major Clients (Oil and Gas) are. You will be asked the types of Copters they have, and what they look like and differences. Be well grounded in Current affairs. I remember being asked which Politician was shot in Pakistan about 2 months ago (Of course I knw it was Benazhi Butto- I hope I got the spelling) He went further to ask who the German Chancellor was- I did not know it.

At the end, I was satidfied that I tried, and the Interviewer commended me even. He said the next stage was going to be Computer based, and that I should further familiarise mysekf with their Services- Of course I was well armed. I departed from Sheraton In Ikeja, where the Interview held and headed back to Kaduna the following day.

To my chargrin, a letter followed me five days after, saying that they regreted to inform me, (you know the rest) I was devasted! I never thot that I could have missed it. I later realised that they needed only 3, who will be flown to Florida for Pilot training for a year, and will be back, So, it's competetive. Pray and do your best. If you pass, you will get called by a white man (Please SAVE the number) I could not reach Mr Smith, cos I did not save his number. I would have confirmed from him if the letter that later came was actually from the right source. I said this because, the letter of invitation was signed by a white man, the call for success after the test was by a white man. Then, how come this one (the regret letter) was signed by one Yoruba man? Pls note that I am also Yoruba.I would have gone back to Ikeja, or at least give my interviewer a call, but I did not save his number.

Learn from this, please.
Good luck.
Re: Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october by Rekete(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
My test/interview was in Feb 2008.
Re: Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october by rocean: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
this is good
Re: Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october by Bogon: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2011
Has any one who wrote bristow helicopter test been called?either on the 10th,11th or 12th oct. Plz if any has been contacted plz let us know, or u let me know tru my okorok17@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october by ishow2005(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2011
Cadbury Nigeria Plc, a subsidiary of Kraft Foods Inc., the second largest food business in the world, is a leading player in the FMCG sector of the Nigerian economy, with existence spanning decades in the Nigerian market. We make today delicious by our array of iconic brands renowned nationwide for quality.
Having restructured our operations and returned to a path of profitable growth, the company is embarking on a transformational agenda involving the expansion of its brand portfolios and categories. The plan also covers substantial investments in the upgrade and modernization of our manufacturing operations to meet world class standards that will deliver our businees aspirations.
As part of these initiatives, Cadbury Nigeria desires to recruit dynamic, passionate and result oriented professionals to fill the following positions:

Job Title: Graduate Trainees
Department: Graduate Trainee

Read more: http://anythinginformations..com/2011/10/nigeria-job-graduate-trainee-at-cadbury.html#ixzz1aeZ74pBn
Re: Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 14, 2011
pls when will they start to call. have they finished the tests?
Re: Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october by Generaloluseye: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2012
Hi.pls I will like to know when bristow helicopters will be recruiting for 2012
Re: Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october by petengine(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2016
In Choosing to Become an Airline Pilot, What Are Your Most Important Reasons?
See some reasons here - Most pilots will never admit reason #11
www.ansacareers.com/become-commercial-pilot/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment / Pls I Need Info Bout Career With Ama-zuma Services Ltd Ikeja! ! ! / Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.