Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Acura TL 2010 Available - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acura TL 2010 Available (849 Views)

Acura TL 2010 Model Available Reg Just Like Toks οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ / Please Help A Brother With Acura TL 2010 Review / Between Acura TL 2010 & Lexus ES 350, Which Should I Buy?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acura TL 2010 Available by Ochuks121: 10:59am On May 19, 2023
Neatly used Acura TL 2010 available for sale in ajah, lagos, Going for 3.5M
it has no single fault Call or WhatsApp if interested 09031961639

1 Share

Re: Acura TL 2010 Available by uzoexcel(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2023
Ochuks121:
Neatly used Acura TL 2010 available for sale in ajah, lagos, Going for 3.5M
it has no single fault Call or WhatsApp if interested 09031961639
2.4m?

engine pics?

AC condition?
Re: Acura TL 2010 Available by valarinz: 7:42pm On May 21, 2023
uzoexcel:

2.4m?

engine pics?

AC condition?

I'm sure if they ask you to come and pay the ₦2.4m you still won't turn up

πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜

3 Likes

Re: Acura TL 2010 Available by uzoexcel(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2023
valarinz:

πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜
u dddnt answer d question
Re: Acura TL 2010 Available by buygala(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2023
valarinz:

πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜

Spot on

I think car sellers should ignore all these people pricing their vehicles on their threads. .

Some wretches wey just chop Agege bread and beans on credit go buy 100 naira data come choose to daydream away their poverty by pricing moto wey even their family's four generations no fit afford .. Seller agrees for the price and they vanish into thin air. Makes no sense

Or those who can actually afford the vehicle but have no interest in buying it, and are only pricing just to know how low seller can go on the price..

Or the middlemen who will price moto like akara, and then steal the pictures and go advertise the same vehicle on Jiji, etc at their own inflated price.. They don't have the money to buy the vehicle themselves and resell as they wish, but dem wan chop profit pass even d Pesin wey import the moto from the abroad.

It serves nothing responding to these kind of people.. Anyone who isn't serious enough to or can't afford to privately chat a seller of a vehicle, isn't worth a seller wasting even a drop of spit on.

1 Like

Re: Acura TL 2010 Available by Ochuks121: 10:23pm On May 24, 2023
buygala:

Spot on

I think car sellers should ignore all these people pricing their vehicles on their threads. .

Some wretches wey just chop Agege bread and beans on credit go buy 100 naira data come choose to daydream away their poverty by pricing moto wey even their family's four generations no fit afford .. Seller agrees for the price and they vanish into thin air. Makes no sense

Or those who can actually afford the vehicle but have no interest in buying it, and are only pricing just to know how low seller can go on the price..

Or the middlemen who will price moto like akara, and then steal the pictures and go advertise the same vehicle on Jiji, etc at their own inflated price.. They don't have the money to buy the vehicle themselves and resell as they wish, but dem wan chop profit pass even d Pesin wey import the moto from the abroad.

It serves nothing responding to these kind of people.. Anyone who isn't serious enough to or can't afford to privately chat a seller of a vehicle, isn't worth a seller wasting even a drop of spit on.

Thank you for saying this, I already know this kind of people that’s why I never bother to reply at all, someone who’s ready to buy a car with cash at hand will not comment here, he will collect the phone number and call immediately.

1 Like

Re: Acura TL 2010 Available by cbrass(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2023
Seems i saw this Car on Jiji sad

(1) (Reply)

TOYOTA AVALONSHIP Keyless 2009 Limited Edition For Sale / Must Read / P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.