Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) (1413 Views)

Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election / Peter Obi, Abure & Apapa In Court Today (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by Feintline: 11:17am On May 19, 2023
Mr. Peter obi, the people's arrives court. Labour party chairman Abure is also in court.
The atmosphere of the court changes as Peter obi enters with joy and happiness of people in the court.

In his usual humble character, he goes to greet the counsels of the various political parties.

Lamidi apapa, the native doctor is also spotted in court.
This time he is humbly seated at a back seat with no cap on his head and making no trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrdQWXsfJb8

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 11:19am On May 19, 2023
And they will still go back home as usual.

Within 1 month of joining LP, you became the party's presidential flagbearer.

You got 25% in 16 states

As a usual 3rd positioner, you also came 3rd by simple majority votes.

Yet you won election.

Dis thing dey funny me die, I can't stop laughing.

Laugh want comot my teeth. grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by God1000(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2023
Nice one, people that are trying to sabotage his efforts should repent

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by Parachoko: 11:22am On May 19, 2023
Apapa is the recognize LP Chairman

Nah him the Tribunal recognize

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:

According to urchinnns

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:

Someone that is as cold as ice water today, let him make noise na, we are alll battle ready here in court grin grin

manhandle him, round 2 cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by Parachoko: 11:27am On May 19, 2023
IVORY2009:

Someone that is as cold as ice water today, let him make noise na, we are alll battle ready here in court grin grin
I hope you're not one of the people wailing about the guy on Twitter wey talk say make dem kill Igbos?

You're not different from the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by Feintline: 11:51am On May 19, 2023
That is the incoming president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You got 25% in 16 states

Yet you won election.

Always typing rubbish. Y’all claim the man is empty and he won’t win one state, yet it took Buhari+Tinubu+PDP+Atiku+APC+INEC+WIke to be able to rig him out; yet he won. And we would prove it in court.

If you have any sense, you would know Obi is the hero of this election.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by yarimo(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2023
Obi will soon sleep in the court room
Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by aariwa(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2023
My president elect… senile illegitimate mandate thief and his pigs will only be president of Agbado pigs
Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by SwissMass: 1:17pm On May 19, 2023
Peter girigory Obi is in more trouble waters he can ever imagine, after the Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu-gburugburu of Igbo finish with him, he will regret not accepting to be minister of IPOB miscreants negotiations
Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by bdon123(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You got 25% in 16 states

Yet you won election.

He no wan loose he last cap again lol.he for go drag chair again n see how fa
Re: Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) by Japa007: 2:22pm On May 19, 2023
IVORY2009:

manhandle him, round 2 cheesy
After the round 2 beating, we go shave that whitish_chalky_ forest wey dey him face grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CSU & Their Attempt To Cover Up Fraud For Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / The Fearless Judge Who Dunked "sacred Cow" Bode George And Co In Kirikiri / Nairaland Needs To Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.