Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

My 3D animation Journey 2023 - 2024 - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My 3D animation Journey 2023 - 2024 (1701 Views)

My 3D Animation Journey Of 2020 -2021 / My 3D Logo Design Portfolio / My 3d Portfolio Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3D animation Journey 2023 - 2024 by psychologist(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22
akinolaa76:
Here is a close up image of the headrig I used at the end of my last video to do the face mocap.

I made the rig myself using only 4 items.... Bike (bicycle)/skateboard helmet, adhesive mount for gopro cameras, extended arm mount for gopros, and universal phone holder mount. All were bought online.
And attached to the rig is an iphone12 mini (because of it light weight). But basically, you can use this with any good iphone from iphone X juat that you may need to add a counterweight at the back as those phone are heavy and will pull your head from the front.
The head rig weighed less than 1kg and is durable to a good extent.

The cheapest headrig for face mocap that is out there cost about 200$ which is still a bit pricey for indie creators. However, this only cost a quarter of that and it is very durable.

I made a video when I was making it and will be posting that in the coming days.

**INFORMATION**
If anybody would be interested in learning 3D character animation and filmmaking from me free of charge (no string attached and no catch). I will give room for one or two persons after series of interviews (or more if possible). I detest time wasters. And I really do not have to do this.

But the first and most important requirement is to already have a gaming computer of your own.

Quote this message if you do. If people show interest, I will give the next directive.
Hi akin I win smiley
What a value packed thread you have here
I honestly will like to learn from you and be mentored
I have a gaming laptop already
Thank you
Re: My 3D animation Journey 2023 - 2024 by akinolaa76: 12:35pm On Feb 25
Apologies for the late reply. For some reasons, I couldn't reply messages on NK. Please use the mail option here, I will respond to the mail and we take it up from there.

psychologist:

Hi akin I win smiley
What are value packed thread you have here
I honestly will like to learn from you and be mentored
I have a gaming laptop already
Thank you
Re: My 3D animation Journey 2023 - 2024 by thecriatures(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25
AS AN EXPERT I AM. THIS IS WHAT I NOTICED YOU NEED, SO I CREATED IT FOR YOU* πŸ”₯

WITH A 95% DISCOUNT, I DECIDED TO GIVE TO THIS HUGE BUNDLE THAT TOOK ME 14DAYS TO PUT TOGETHER 🀯

I've seriously tried for you even if you don't tell me, I'll commend myself 😊✊️

*THIS BUNDLE WILL MAKE YOU THE BEST GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR YOUR WITH CANVA* πŸš€

NOW GET *2024 MOST COMPLETE CANVA COURSES BUNDLE* πŸ”₯

*Courses in the bundle:* πŸ‘‡

βœ… Canva Basic to Advance Training Mastery Course
βœ… The 1-hour Canva Quick Start Challenge
βœ… Learn Canva With A Complete Crash Course
βœ… Learn Graphics Design With Canva – Beginning to Advanced
βœ… Canva |Top 10 Burning Questions & How To’s
βœ… Learn Canva in Under 2 Hours – Canva for Beginners’
βœ… Etsy Template Shop: Make Passive Income with Canva Templates
βœ… Sell kid Coloring books on Amazon KDP using Canva for FREE
βœ… Use Canva to submit stylish images and videos.

*BONUSES* πŸš€
βœ… Professional Advertising & Graphic Design [Mascot/Logo]
βœ… Adobe Illustrator-CC Logo & Graphic Design Crash Course
βœ… Graphic Design Advanced Principles
βœ… Learn Inkscape : Design Logos and Game Arts
βœ… Basic Design Principles
βœ… Create Stunning Infographics to Share your Ideas
βœ… How to become a Logo Designer

KINDLY CHECK MY PROFILE SIGNATURE FOR THE ACCESS LINK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj's Oliver Twist Dance In 3D. Check It Out. / My Drawings. Please, Check Them Out.. / Best Pen For Your Inking Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.