Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Unbranded Singles 2.0 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Unbranded Singles 2.0 (488 Views)

Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Christian Singles Chat And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbranded Singles 2.0 by Rubyjade: 12:27pm On May 19, 2023
I am somehow new on this section of the forum, I am, single and praying/hoping for the one. I also know that there are a lot of singles like me, likewise single ladies but sometimes our nature of work or business or location don't always allow us to have enough time to meet/mingle with people of the opposite sex.

Many guys don't have the opportunity of meeting ladies; maybe as a result of their environment or lifestyle (introverts), so internet platforms like this becomes one of their options of finding a friend, partner and possibly a wife; same with the ladies.

So don't be shy, don't let ego or pride stop you from finding happiness in life, or discourage you from being free.

Don't conclude that you must meet your heartthrob in a particular environment because he/she may come from places you least expect; that's why you must be free in life as long as you are single.

Note:
Only working class guys or guys who are doing viable business are allowed to join this group. So if you're a student, unemployed, or idle, please don't bother requesting to be added because I won't add you, and once I discover that you lied, I will remove you from the group.
This is to keep the group clean and free from nonsense.

Criteria for guys joining:
1. You must be 27years and above
2. You must be working or doing business (even if you're earning 30k a month, it doesn't matter, just have something doing so you can sustain a healthy relationship

Criteria for ladies joining:
1. You must be 21 years and above
2. You must not join to be requesting for recharge card or urgent 2k from guys; once I discover that's what you are after, I will remove you...members will also be informed.
3. You must be ready to mingle maturely; remember this is not a church or Muslim group, so don't come to preach or form holy please, this is for matured, serious-minded adults looking for serious relationship.

NB: Singles ONLY, you will be vetted. Single parents are welcome.

Disclaimer:
I am not promising that every member must find a partner, remember, I myself I'm searching but not desperate, so if you are nice, you may meet your true half from this group. So be free, mingle wisely.

There is telegram channel, to join, kindly mail me kemiadeshinaoyindamola@gmail.com

Don't drop your pin, email or number here so scammers don't use it.

Thank you for your time and patience

Here's the Screening Group chat https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/JU42UFVjLvwDezKKcpLdmJ

3 Likes

Re: Unbranded Singles 2.0 by Meerahbel: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
https://t(.)me/uyodhumi

1 Like

Re: Unbranded Singles 2.0 by Rubyjade: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
undecided
Meerahbel:
https://t(.)me/uyodhumi

1 Like

Re: Unbranded Singles 2.0 by MANAGER92: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
I’m Adebowale by name, a Muslim and the only male child of my family I’m looking for a young lady who is beautiful, working and caring for marital life beep me on WhatsApp 08105781625

3 Likes

Re: Unbranded Singles 2.0 by Rubyjade: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
MANAGER92:
I’m Adebowale by name, a Muslim and the only male child of my family I’m looking for a young lady who is beautiful, working and caring for marital life beep me on WhatsApp 08105781625
What do you do for a living?
Re: Unbranded Singles 2.0 by Meerahbel: 5:41am On Jun 21, 2023
Morning
Re: Unbranded Singles 2.0 by Rubyjade: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2023
Happy Ileya to our Muslim brothers & sisters

1 Like

Re: Unbranded Singles 2.0 by donkelvin10(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
SERIOUS DATE💕 NEEDED...
Whatsapp +2349023630072
Re: Unbranded Singles 2.0 by Rubyjade: 5:37am On Feb 21
If you're a young lady between the ages of 20 and 27, you could sell your eggs for cool cash. You'd also be helping put a smile on the faces of couples that cannot conceive naturally.

The economy is harsh. You could make up to 120k

For surrogates, single mothers are preferred. Surrogates earn between 1-2m depending on fertility clinic and prospective parents.

(1) (Reply)

Casual Female Friends Needed / Where Are Mine / I Want An Honest Ibadan/lagos Based Nigerian Woman For A Serious Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.