Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case (3897 Views)

APC To Governor Adeleke: Stop Twerking In Lagos & Abuja Nightclubs, Face Govt. / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by M4A1carbine: 2:19pm On May 19, 2023
Omo..This one off me!!

Is this the sophisticated Politics these demonic children of generational hate make noise about??

spits

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by Bringbackmandat: 2:20pm On May 19, 2023
In a sane society, police could have arrested the APC chieftain that pulled this rubbish.
You deliberately make sure that this children remain poor and uneducated for easy exploitation.
God save us from the hand of APC

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by Japa007: 2:27pm On May 19, 2023
Tinubu Is A Certified Drug Baron

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by Johans2023: 2:36pm On May 19, 2023
This is a disgrace to the highest order. This is children exploitation.
You deny them education, you deliberately put them into poverty and now you are using them as rags.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by Johans2023: 2:38pm On May 19, 2023
The mod that banned me is just a learner. I must tell the truth to the drug lord.
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by stanluiz(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2023
Kingsmeal:
On your mandate don tire to stand
This one off me cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by suxkill: 2:51pm On May 19, 2023
Kingsmeal:
On your mandate don tire to stand

You got no chill bro grin grin grin

Btw core/ far northerners still get far way to go.

I can bet my blokkos that most of those place card holders can not read what is written on it

Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2023
Mhen when you think APC has do it all.
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by respect80(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2023
Innocent children grin
They look lost and unaware cheesy
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by Ofunaofu: 3:15pm On May 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
I hope the judges are watching the exploitation of these innocent children.
Nigeria judges need to study Ekweremadu case very well.
What APC is doing to this children is more than organ harvesting. This is barbaric.

Honestly
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by arantess: 3:16pm On May 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

So what crime was commited?!

Unlike Labour Party miscreants beating their own Chairman or factions fighting

The kids are more matured and sensible than most Labour Party lunatics

You should be ashamed for once

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by youngrichnigga: 3:17pm On May 19, 2023
I've seen picture responses for all those Twitter trolls that'll not allow the due process of the courts to take precedence but desire that people should just swallow the insults undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by arantess: 3:17pm On May 19, 2023
respect80:
Innocent children grin
They look lost and unaware cheesy
Even the 1k promised to them, their supervisor will chop all of it

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by Ireportlive: 3:17pm On May 19, 2023
arantess:

You should be ashamed for once

I am ashamed of sharing a country with nuisance Obi supporters who wail at everything
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by arantess: 3:19pm On May 19, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi and his miscreants at work
Otu nnegi at work here
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by arantess: 3:19pm On May 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

I am ashamed of sharing a country with nuisance drug baron supporters who wail at everything
All of Una na the same
Urchiiins
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by arantess: 3:20pm On May 19, 2023
duro4chang:
If they were supporting obi you will say they are performing their rights. Meanwhile, Obi and all their candidates will soon be disqualified.
Stop rambling

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by GeneralPula: 3:22pm On May 19, 2023
There’s no proof that they were hired by Apc..
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by respect80(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2023
arantess:

Even the 1k promised to them, their supervisor will chop all of it
No be lie, na 9ja we dey grin
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by arantess: 3:23pm On May 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
I personally engaged some of them and they told them they should just hold this board, they will give them 1k at the end.
Take a very good look at those children, do they look like those people that know what they are doing?
Stop explaining to the clown

You can never wake up anyone pretending to be asleep......never
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by SwissMass: 3:25pm On May 19, 2023
arantess:

Otu nnegi at work here
your mother is organizing people for protest, I don't understand why you mentioned her name or probably I don't understand your gutter language
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by Christian36: 3:31pm On May 19, 2023
Soon area boys will Abuja shouting Owo mi da'
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by Tallesty1(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2023
All these legs and not even a pair of badly used sneakers or Jehova witness shoe.
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by bdon123(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

So what crime was commited?!

Unlike Labour Party miscreants beating their own Chairman or factions fighting

The kids are more matured and sensible than most Labour Party lunatics

U are not matured

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by Nightwolf1: 4:19pm On May 19, 2023
One bottle of pepsi with #70 bread 🍞 can make hungry people like these kids carry placards against their own innocent fathers.🤗
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by AfonjaScud: 4:40pm On May 19, 2023
This is far better than the violent and mannerless Obi supporters beating an old man and their party chairman inside a court premises.
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by duro4chang(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2023
arantess:
Stop rambling
Truth is bitter. Right?
Re: Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case by DeKing234: 5:37pm On May 19, 2023
Quodseverismete:
We will all suffer it eventually.

May God have mercy on we Nigerians....for we don't know what we're doing.

Nigeria is long expired since 2014 I.e 100 years foreigners said after amalgamation everyone should depart. What are foreigners saying now?

Are they OK ? Or Are Nigerians OK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! / Is Diane Abbot Still Justified In Making A Comparison Between Jamaica & Nigeria? / Atiku Draws Battle Line With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.