Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors (7134 Views)

Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by wesley80(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2011
Yuguda Appoints 924 Aides!

Who was complaining about Rochas?

ARTICLE | SEPTEMBER 27, 2011 - 4:15AM | BY VINCENT EHIABH
Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State, on Monday, approved the appointment of[b] 94 Senior Special Assistants (SSAs), 20 Special Advisers (SAs) and 810 Special Assistants.  [/b]

A statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Ahmed Dandija, also announced the appointment of 24 Directors-General in charge of various sectors of the state.

Yuguda also approved the appointment of 20 Deputy Chairmen and 82 members for the Local Councils in the state.

The statement added that all the appointments were with immediate effect.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/yuguda-appoints-924-aides

Congrats to the good people of Bauchi state.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2011
F u c k me ! What the hell does he need 810 special assistants for ?
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by oderemo(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2011
this is jaguda at work.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by wesley80(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

F u c k me ! What the hell does he need 810 special assistants for ?

You'd be amazed!
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Pukkah: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2011
Obviously, the generation of revenue to pay these almost 1,000 aides is not the headache of this governor. This is another reason we need true fiscal federalism in this country. The lazy practice of going to Abuja every month to collect federal allocations breeds inefficiencies and complacency like this.

Apart from the funding aspect of this bloated headcount, who's going to coordinate them? What of areas of overlaps and duplication (oops, multiplication) of duties?
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by brixton: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
I will call this employment generation angry angry angry angry
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Demdem(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
This is an improvement to what was obtainable in his first tenure. He had above 1000 aides. The useless mallam seems not to see any thing wrong with it.
The poster comparing this mallam to Rochas is uncalled for. Rochas is wise man and educated, much more is expected from him. What a mallam will do and we will ignore, Rochas dare not try it unless he will feel the heat
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
brixton:

Abi o.Na real employment generation and I'm sure all these people will be given PA's',official offices and vehicle and, other paraphernalia of office.Btw,are they pensionable too ?
brixton:

Abi o.Na real employment generation and I'm sure all these people will be given PA's',official offices and vehicle and, other paraphernalia of office.Btw,are they pensionable too ?
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by wesley80(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2011
Demdem:

The poster comparing this mallam to Rochas is uncalled for. Rochas is wise man and educated, much more is expected from him. What a mallam will do and we will ignore, Rochas dare not try it unless he will feel the heat

And why shouldnt I compare both? Cos One is a Mallam and the other an Owelle? And how can you tell who's wiser? how many protests did we see in the streets of Owerri when Rochas named his equally bloated cabinet to justify your assertion that "What a mallam will do and we will ignore, Rochas dare not try it unless he will feel the heat"?
And just how well educated is Rochas compared to Mallam Yuguda? May I also remind you that Yuguda was tipped to replace Soludo as CBN Governor, Here are their Wikipedia profiles and I'll leave you to judge who's more educated.

Isa Yuguda was born on 15 June, 1956 in Yuguda. He studied at the North East College of Arts & Science in Maiduguri (1974 – 1976) and then at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (1976 - 1979), graduating with a BSc in Economics. He obtained a Masters in Business Administration in 1998 at the University of Jos in Plateau State.[4]
Isa Yuguda started work at the Federal Mortgage Bank, Bauchi Area Office as a Mortgage Manager (1981 – 1984). He moved to the Savannah Bank working as a Credit Manager in Sokoto (1986 – 1987) and then as a Manager in Abuja (1987 – 1991). He moved to Inland Bank as Acting General Manager (1991 - 1992) and then Managing Director and Chief Executive (1992-1999). He was Managing Director & Chief Executive of NAL Merchant Bank (1999 - June 2000).[4]
He has four wives. The fourth and most recent, Nafisat, is the daughter of the former Nigerian President, Late Umaru Yar'Adua

Rochas, an Igbo, was born on 22 September 1962 in Ogboko, Ideato South, Imo State. He attended Juladaco High School, Jos (1976-1981). He studied at the University of Jos (1990-1991), obtaining a diploma in Public Administration. He returned to the University of Jos (1993-1994) to obtain an advanced diploma in Public Administration.[2] Career positions include President, Nigeria Red Cross Society, President/Founder, Rochas Foundation Inc, President, Rochas Group of Companies Limited, Pro Chancellor, African Business School and Former Chairman, Board of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency.

Not all mallams stopped in Normadic school.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by wesley80(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2011
I'm beginning to think this has got something to do with schooling in UNIJOS!
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
wesley80:

And why shouldnt I compare both? Cos One is a Mallam and the other an Owelle? And how can you tell who's wiser? how many protests did we see in the streets of Owerri when Rochas named his equally bloated cabinet to justify your assertion that "What a mallam will do and we will ignore, Rochas dare not try it unless he will feel the heat"?
And just how well educated is Rochas compared to Mallam Yuguda? May I also remind you that Yuguda was tipped to replace Soludo as CBN Governor, Here are their Wikipedia profiles and I'll leave you to judge who's more educated.

Not all mallams stopped in Normadic school.

You obviously didnt get my joke so i will let you be.
However, the only issue i think i had then with Rochas was his appointment of one particular assistance on comedial affairs or so (cant recollect now). Has he been removed?
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Delafruita(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
My issue is with the source of this article.it doesn't seem genuine.dailytimes has been out of circulation a very long time
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by wesley80(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
Delafruita:

My issue is with the source of this article.it doesn't seem genuine.dailytimes has been out of circulation a very long time

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28516:govyuguda-appoints-924-ssassasothers-&catid=1:news&Itemid=2

Monday, 26 September 2011 21:46
Gov. Isa Yuguda of Bauchi on Monday approved the appointment of 94 Senior Special Assistants (SSAs), 20 Special Advisers (SAs) and 810 Special Assistants.

A statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Mr Ahmed Dandija, also announced the appointment of 24 Directors-General in charge of various sectors of the state.

Yuguda also approved the appointment of 20 Deputy Chairmen and 82 members for the Local Councils in the state.

Those appointed Directors-General were Sirajo Garba (Due Process), Jibrin Adamu (Assembly Liaison),Sanusi Aska (Hajj Affairs), Phillip Elam (Agriculture Mechanisation and Rehabilitation of Government Equipments and Machinery), Abdullahi Gwaram (Local Government), Mohammed Lawal (Information Communication Technology), Babani Umar (Protocol) and Abdulmumini Kundak (Special Assignment and Duties)

Also appointed were Ibrahim Babaji (Societal Re-orientation),Mohammad Chindo (Higher Education), Sale Husaini (Education), Isa Kufai (Abuja Liaison),Saiyadi Sheikh (Tsangaya Education),Aliyu Jibrin (Projects), Nura Danmadami (Debt Management Agency),and Adamu Toro (Youth and Women Rehabilitation and Development).

Others were Tanko Dutse (Rehabilitation and Resettl;ement),Muktar Abdu (Public Enlightenment), Danladi Mohammed (Community Relations), Garba Dahiru (Poverty Alleviation), Kabiru Ma’aji (Project Monitoring and Evaluation), Musa Badara (Monotoring and Evaluation of Higher Education), Mohammed Ningi (Establishment of Youth Empowerment and Job Placement) and Isa Tahir (Petroleum and Slid Minerals)

The statement added that all the appointments were with immediate effect,and that appointment letters would be issued by the office of Secretary to the State Government accordingly|, the statement added. (NAN)
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
Delafruita:

So ? Does that discredit the fact the governor appointed over 900 aides ?
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by oderemo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2011
Others were Tanko Dutse (Rehabilitation and Resettl;ement),Muktar Abdu (Public Enlightenment), grin Danladi Mohammed (Community Relations), Garba Dahiru (Poverty Alleviation) grin, Kabiru Ma’aji (Project Monitoring and Evaluation), Musa Badara (Monotoring and Evaluation of Higher Education) grin grin, Mohammed Ningi (Establishment of Youth Empowerment and Job Placement) and Isa Tahir (Petroleum and Slid Minerals grin grin grin.
job for the boys. petroleum and slid minerals, whats that all about? my guess is , this is for the EVENLY distribution of THAT resources from south south.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by olawalebabs(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
has he pay any of his worker the new minimum wage. bullshit
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Gayigaskia(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2011
Once again they tried to tag the Hausa governor as uneducated even though he went to the same university and studied deeper with the igbo governor he was being compared with. wink wink
Anyway, Mr Yuguda is clearly distinguishing himself as not a serious contender for the battle of Aso Rock come 2015
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Delafruita(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
@wesley80

i guess its a confirmed news.the only thing i can say is congratulations to the people of the state.at least they have confirmed early that there wont be any dividends of democracy so the wont get their hopes up which would have resulted in hypertension the like of which odechukwu retardeen is giving us
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by olawalebabs(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2011
Gayigaskia:

Once again they tried to tag the Hausa governor as uneducated even though he went to the same university and studied deeper with the igbo governor he was being compared with. wink wink
Anyway, [b]Mr Yuguda is clearly distinguishing himself as not a serious contender for the battle of Aso Rock come 2015
[/b]so that he can create more jobs for teeming youth in the country with different appointment. anyway, he is educated and qualify to seek for any post in the land
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by aspabay(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
Delafruita:

It is Daily trust and not Daily times that publish this news, shine your eyes
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by seanet02: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
[size=30pt]Yee Mo Ku oooooooooo.
[/size]I don die ooooooooooooooo
[size=50pt]924 Aides multiplied by N600,000 Yeepa mo ku oooooooooooooooo[/size]
[size=19pt]Hausa no go kill people. na so one ibo guy appoint the chief comedian of the state. wayowayo people[/size]
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Akanbiedu(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
If you are not from Bauchi state, this shouldn't really concern you. That's federalism. Isn't that what we all want?
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by olawalebabs(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
it should concern us because their is always band wagon effect. our state governors too can start to copy him
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
Job creation and poverty alleviation for the good people of Bauchi State.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by umechuma: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
Northerners are economic parasite to Nigeria.The only source of monthly salary payment will be from federal monthly allocation
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2011
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by kulutempa: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ole, Barawo, Jaguda, Yuguda.   This is why government in Nigeria is nothing but a system of patronage by which the country's oil wealth is siphoned off and frittered away year in, year out on "recurrent expenditure"    I think someone should post pictures of untarred roads and dilapidated schools and hospitals in the state, which all this money should have been spent on.   These are the sort of people marginalising Northern Youth and keeping them backward and illiterate.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by 1025: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
like president, like governors.
on the other hand, i think it is even better all of us become politicians so that at the end of the month, we will all go home with ghana must go bags rather than having few ppl sharing the funds.
please i will urge the other govs to emulate this good gesture and do more than this man. at least every state gov must appoint nothing less than 5,000 aides/assistances.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Beaf: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
kulutempa:

Ole, Barawo, Jaguda, Yuguda.   This is why government in Nigeria is nothing but a system of patronage by which the country's oil wealth is siphoned off and frittered away year in, year out on "recurrent expenditure"    I think someone should post pictures of untarred roads and dilapidated schools and hospitals in the state, which all this money should have been spent on.   These are the sort of people marginalising Northern Youth and keeping them backward and illiterate.

The core-North is desperately crying out for leadership, but finding none. Neighbouring Borno state is the home of boko haram. Nuff said.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2011
This can only be from a PDP governor.

What kind of useless people do they have in this party self

From a Retardeen president to one governor who appointed a Murderer as commissioner

Papa Deceive Pikin
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Beaf: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2011
^
They are better than the celebrated barbaric scum in ACN. Just check out the disgrace below:

[size=14pt]Council poll: Protest rocks Lagos over ‘imposition of candidates’[/size]
On September 27, 2011
By OLASUNKANMI AKONI & IFEANYI OKOLIE

IKEJA—Ahead of the October 22 local government election in Lagos State,  hundreds of aggrieved members of the Action Congress of Nigeria, [size=14pt]ACN[/size], yesterday,  stormed the party secretariat in Ogba, Lagos State House of Assembly, Alausa, and took to the major streets in Isolo Local Government Area to protest alleged imposition of candidates.

The state party had, Monday, released the names of candidates to be fielded in the council polls in the 20 local government areas and 37 local council development areas.

The protesters, who accused state party chairman, Chief Henry Ajomale, of not following due process, called on the party’s National Leader, Senator Bola Tinubu, Governor Babatunde Fashola and members of the state assembly to intervene immediately. failing which they would disrupt the polls.

Also, major streets in Isolo LCDA   witnessed massive protest as aggrieved residents, traditional chiefs and politicians stormed the Osolo of Isolo palace to register their grievances.

[size=14pt]Market women and men, including traditional cult, popularly known as “Osugbo” trooped to the streets to invoke evil spirits at a junction called “Orita Esu” (devil’s junction) in Isolo [/size]with various placards to show their grievances against the imposition of one Shamsudeen Olaleye, against the popular choice of Mojeed Adam as the party’s candidate for the coming council poll.

The protesters, who walked from Isolo Bus- Stop to the palace of Osolo of Isolo, Oba Kabiru Agbabiaka, said the party did not hold primaries but arbitrarily chose Olaleye, the incumbent chairman, as the candidate for the forthcoming election.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/council-poll-protest-rocks-lagos-over-%e2%80%98imposition-of-candidates%e2%80%99/
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by dayokanu(m): 12:15am On Sep 28, 2011
The barbaric scum in ACN would not appoint a murderer as commisioner nor appoint 900 special advisers, Nor moan that we should pray for criminals to confess

I weep for PDP, 900 special assistants? Whats the Population of the state self?

Special assistant on Fura de Nunu, Special assistant on Kunun Zaki, Special assistant on Soap and dettol

I laff in Fresh air

(1) (2) (Reply)

NASS:Group Charges APC To Support Olabutosu A Yoruba Christian For Equity. / This Picture Proves How Powerful And Connected Nnamdi Kanu Is / e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.