Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Special Appeal From A Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Special Appeal From A Nairalander (169 Views)

A nairalander Celebrates his birthday with Hushpuppi @ Dubai / Project Completed For A Nairalander Pics!!! / A Nairalander Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Appeal From A Nairalander by jeffsummers(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2023
Good day to everyone on nairaland. Pls i want to use this medium to appeal to all nairalanders to help my uncle out. He has stroke for over 3 years now. He is currently recieving treatment and therapy at General Hospital, Kubwa, ABUJA.

The sickness has really drained his finances over these years. Currently he has been asked to purchase some drugs which cost 95,000 naira.

Pls we will be so grateful if anyone can assit us in whatever way they can. No amount is to small as it will go a long way in helping us purchase the drugs as we dont have money and cant bear the cost of the drugs alone. God bless you all as you assist us.

Pls i am more than willing to provide any information as evidence to prove that this is not a false claim

Pls once again help my uncle i appeal to you all. No amount is too small, GOD BLESS YOU ALL

(1) (Reply)

Pontiac Vibe For Sale / Transforming Your Home: The Benefits Of Window Tinting / Register With Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (nipc) For A Bus Cert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.