Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Leadcity Senate Building - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Leadcity Senate Building (309 Views)

Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leadcity Senate Building by Fidelity001: 3:29pm On May 19, 2023
Hi viewer, my name is Paul, I am a final year student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan department of Architecture.
How can i get the floor plan of Leadcity senate building?

I need it for my final year Project buildup.

Thank YOU SO MUCH
Re: Leadcity Senate Building by brainycaleb(m): 3:58am On May 20, 2023
Just take a bike from UI to TollGate, Oba Otudeko Avenue, visit the Security out post and tell them you would like to visit the Admin building for enquiries. Once you're allowed in, go straight to the Admin building and make enquiries. You should have learnt how to approach people and strike conversations during your stint in a Federal University like UI.

(1) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Study MBBS In Russia: Exploring Opportunities And Challenges / Who Is Daniel Olugbenga Adediran, / Breaking: NECO Releases June, July 2023 SSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.