Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Register Your Business Name And Company On CAC.... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Register Your Business Name And Company On CAC.... (141 Views)

For Sale Plastic Manufacturing Company On 4.9acres Of Land At Oregun- Ikeja, Pr / For Sale Plastic Manufacturing Company On 4.9acres Of Land At Oregun- Ikeja, Pr / For Sale Plastic Manufacturing Company On 4.9acres Of Land At Oregun- Ikeja, Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Name And Company On CAC.... by njisomtin: 3:31pm On May 19, 2023
Most business owners decide to ignore this fact, but that doesn't make it less the truth.The truth is that every business owner, or intending business owner needs this Cac registration.

You may ask why?, and I'll tell you.

1.As a business owner, you will agree that there comes a time in business when you needs to source for funds. Either for expansion or to keep your business running.

That is when your cac certificate will speak for you, because it will make it easier for you to get loans and grants from the government and also from angel investors.

2. Your business name remains national cake until you register it.

What do I mean by this?
Everyone and anyone can freely take your business name from you, if they beat you to the test of registering that name before you do.

So all that branding you've been doing, printing of flyers, banners, and advertisement will all be invain.

Because the moment someone else register that name, the corporate affairs commission (CAC) will not allow you register it again. You will not even be allowed to register any name similar to it.

Save yourself the stress, invest your money with me and get your business registered. I know you won't regret this decision. While you are still thinking someone else has already done the needful.

Send a DM on WhatsApp now and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Dredging And Land Reclamation Services / New 3 Bedroom Flat Off Brown Street, Oshodi Lagos For 1.7m Per Annum / 4bedrooms Terrace Duplex House With Pool+gym For Sale In Victoria Island Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.