Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,199 members, 7,849,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

“I Want To Do Music With Davido, Tems, Wizkid” – Celebrity Lawyer Ifunanya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Want To Do Music With Davido, Tems, Wizkid” – Celebrity Lawyer Ifunanya (179 Views)

Ifunanya ‘baddest Lawyer’ Responds To NBA Petition Over Her Social Media Lifesty / Khalid – Know Your Worth (remix) Ft. Davido & Tems VIDEO / Khalid – Know Your Worth (remix) Ft. Davido & Tems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Want To Do Music With Davido, Tems, Wizkid” – Celebrity Lawyer Ifunanya by rhilwhan(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2023
Controversial Ifunanya Excel, a lawyer and social media personality has disclosed her desire to collaborate with big-name musicians.

See Also: Celebrity Lawyer Ifunaya Gets Suspended by The Nigeria Bar Association for Posting Nudes and Weed.

In an interview with Yangi Media, the controversial lawyer revealed that she is also an artist and a lawyer.

Ifunanya says she wants to take her music to the next level and become one of Nigeria’s finest performers. According to Ifunanya, she is excited to work with industry heavyweights such as Wizkid, Davido, Tems...

Read Full Story... [url][/url]https://9jawatchtower.com/i-want-to-do-music-with-davido-tems-wizkid-celebrity-lawyer-ifunanya/
Re: “I Want To Do Music With Davido, Tems, Wizkid” – Celebrity Lawyer Ifunanya by illicit(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2023
Ehen

U wan cause fight between my Wizzy and Davido abi

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Invest In Disc Wheels? / Interior Design Ideas For Small House India - Chalk Studio / The Ultimate Guide To Choosing Exterior Paint Colors For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.